Bangalore tour packages:
Bangalore officially known as Bengaluru, is a megacity of South India, Capital City of Karnataka State is located at 12.97°N 77.56°E and covers an area of over 742 Square Kilometers. And it is situated over 949 meters above sea level. With more than 150 lakes, 600 gardens, and a few Biological parks, Forest land, and Grasslands Bangalore enjoys a delightful climate throughout the year.
Bangalore is the gateway to South Indian tourism because its surrounding areas have ancient and historical existence, so there are numerous tourist places in and around Bangalore, aka Bengaluru.
Five Hundred Fifty-Five Different and Prominent Bangalore tour packages:
Hotels/Resorts/Accommodations used in these Bangalore tour packages:
Hotel ATG Royal Inn
Fountain Tree By TGI
Ibis Bengaluru City Centre
The Chancery pavilion
Shakthi Hill Resort
Sri Balaji Residency
Regent Place BY Royal Orchid
Ramada Encore Domlur
Citrus Cunningham Road
The Golden Palms Hotel & Spa
Hotel Surya Inn
Iris-The Business Hotel
Royal Orchid Central
Svenska Design Hotel
Clarks Exotica Convention, Resort & Spa
OM Residency JP Nagar
The Chevron Brigade
Oakwood Residence Prestige
Hotel ATG Royal Inn
Hotel TAP Gold Crest
Ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road
Nava Nidhi Comforts
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
The Waverly Hotel & Residency
Fantasy Golf Resort
Mathyoo Residential Suites
Keys Select Hotel Whitefield
The Chancery-Lavelle Road
Oakwood Premier Prestige Bangalore
Ramanashree California Resort
Serene Boutique Suites
Keys Select Hotel Hosur Road
Royal Orchid Suites Whitefield
The Lalit Ashok
Eagleton- The Gold Resort
Stay With Lifestyle
Octave Hotel and Spa Marathahalli
Fortune Select Trinity
Hilton Bangalore Embassy Golf Link
Eagle Ridge Resort
Southend By TGI
Country Inn & Suites By Radisson
The Garden Asia Resort
Regent Inn Airport
Fortune Park JP Celestial
Hotel ABM International
Davanam Sarovar Portico Suites
Taj MG Road
Royal Orchid Resort
Octave Hotel And spa
The Woodbridge Hotel
Shreyas Yoga Retreat
Sukh Sagar Hotel
Hotel Grand Bee
St Marks Hotel
The Citadel Hotel
Springs Hotel And Spa
The Ambient Turret
Ibis Bengaluru Outer Ring Road
Fortune Select JP Cosmos
Hotel TAP Paradise
Radha Hometel Whitefield
Golden Tulip Electronics City
Radisson Blu Atria Bangalore
Hotel Floral Park
Tristar Service Apartments
Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield
Our Native Village
Angsana Oasis Spa And Resort
Treebo Akshaya Mayflower
Zone By The Park Infantry Road
Casa Be Bengaluru
JW Marriott Hotel
Treebo Greenwood Premier Suites
Signature Club Resort
Four Points by Sheraton Bengaluru Whitefield
The Curzon Court
Fairfield By Marriott Bengaluru
The Leela Palace-Bangalore
Vardhaman Paradise Hotel
Ramee Guestline Hotel Bengaluru
Hotel Venkat Presidency
37th Crescent Boutique Suites
The Park Bangalore
Hotel Ramanashree Richmond
Temple Tree Studios
Hotel Royal Orchid
Hotel Nandhana Grand
The Gateway Hotel Residency
The Oberoi- Bangalore
Hotel sovereign Grand
Sheraton Grand Bangalore
Hotel Nandhana Vista
The Royal comforts
Taj West End
Hotel Asha Regent
Hotel Nandhana Comforts
Hotel VT Orchid
The Royale Senate-Hebbal
Howard Johnson Bengaluru
Renaissance Bengaluru Race Course Hotel
Gokulam Grand Hotel & Spa
Sri Trupthi Comforts
Fab hotel Scarlet Marathahalli
Comfort Inn Insys
Palm Meadows Club
Hotel U T Elegance
City Center Residency
Zone By The Park Electronic City
The Olive Suite
The Sanctum Suites Whitefield
Nahar’s Heritage Hotel
The Paul Bangalore
The Zuri Whitefield
Hotel Empire International
Bhagini Icon Premier Hotel
Le Meridien Bangalore
Hotel Bangalore International
Double Tree Suites By Hilton
Radisson Blu Bangalore outer ring Road
31 South park Boutique Hotel
Hotel RR international
The Iris Inn By Bhagini
Crest Executive Suite
Hotel Empark Inn
Sarovar Portico Outer Ring road
Purple Cloud Hotel
Radha regent Bengaluru
Octave Studio Hotel
Sai Vishram Business Hotel
Hotel Vande Mataram
SAP Golden Grande Electronic City
Prasidhi Stay inn
Srinidhi Grand iNn
The Grand Magrath
V R Royal Residency
The President Hotel
Hotel Raj Residency
Ankit Vista Resorts
Hotel Nandhana Hometel
Sri Nandi Comforts
Transit Living Jayanagar
Holiday Inn Express Bengaluru
Kamat’s Hotel- Mayura
Green City Comforts
Maple Tree Inn
Townhouse Alchemy Suites
Hotel Krishinton Suites
Hotel Champion Inn
Sai Leela Suites
Hotel Thanga Orchid
Hotel Nandhana Regent
Hotel Palm Suites
Hotel Morgen Suites
Empire Suites-Castle Street
Taxi cabs, Coaches, Buses, Tempo Traveler options available for Bangalore tour packages:
- Etios are suitable for 4 people.
- Innova is suitable for six people.
- Tempo traveler is suitable for 12 people.
- Mini Buses are suitable for 21 people.
- Semi- deluxe buses are suitable for 35 people.
- 50 seater bus is ideal for 50 people.
List of the tourist places Covered in Bangalore tour packages:
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden.
- Cubbon Park officially called Sri Chamarajendra Park.
- Bannerghatta National Park and it’s an integral part,
- Bengaluru Bannerghatta Biological Park (BBBP).
- Dodda Alada Mara (The Banyan Tree).
- National Military Memorial and Indira Gandhi Musical Fountain.
- Puttenahalli bird reserve (Bengaluru’s only bird sanctuary).
- Bangalore Aquarium, aka Government Aquarium.
- Crimson Art Gallery.
- Government Museum, Bangalore.
- HAL Heritage Center and Aerospace Museum.
- HMT Museum.
- Indian Music Experience.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium.
- Karnataka Chitrakala Parishath.
- Kempegowda Museum.
- National Gallery of Modern Art.
- NIMHANS Brain Museum.
- Rangoli Metro Art Center.
- Seshadri Iyer Memorial Hall (STATE CENTRAL LIBRARY) inside Cubbon Park.
- Venkatappa Art Gallery.
- Visvesvaraya Industrial & Technological Museum.
- ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna Temple, Hare Krishna Hill, Chord Rd.
- Bugle Rock aka Kahale Bande, Basavangudi.
- Shivoham Shiva Temple, Murugeshpalya, open 24/7.
- Hesaraghatta Lake and grasslands. ( last surviving grasslands in Bangalore)
- Sree Devi, Sree Bhoodevi Sametha Sree Chokkanathaswamy temple, Domlur. (Established during Chola Dynasty)
- Kashi Vishweshwar temple, Kadugodi. (Established during Chola Dynasty)
- Vasantha Vallabharaya Temple, Vasanthapura. (Ancient dating back to Rishi Mandavya period)
- Ananda Lingeshwara Temple, Hebbal.(Established during Chola Dynasty)
- Eshwara Temple, Kengeri.(Established during Chola Dynasty)
- Madduramma Temple, Huskur.(Established during Chola Dynasty)
- Mukthi Natheshwara Temple, Binnamangala. (Established during Chola Dynasty)
- Someshwara Temple, Ulsoor.(Established during Chola Dynasty)
- Kalikamba Kamatheshwara Temple. (Established during Chola Dynasty)
- Sri Parvathi Sametha Sri Someshwara Swamy Temple.
- Sri Someshwara Swamy Temple. (Established during Chola Dynasty)
- Kote Jalakanteshwara temple, Kalasipalyam.
- Kambada Narasimha Swamy Temple, Kammasandra.
- Shiva, Ganesha, Markandeya Temple, Kalasipalyam.
- Sri Dakshinamukha Nandi Tirtha Kalyani Kshetra, Malleshwaram.
- Sri Kadu Malleshwara Temple, Malleshwaram.
- Sri Dharmeshwara Temple, Ivara Kandapura, Near Hesaraghatta. (Established during Chola Dynasty)
- The Art of Living International headquarters, Bangalore Ashram.
- ISKCON Sri Jagannath Swamy Temple, Sripuram, Kumara Park West, Seshadripuram.
- ISKCON Temple, Vaikuntha Hill, Vasanthapura, Subramanyapura.
- Nageshvara Temple, Begur. (Established during Chola Dynasty)
- Sankey tank, Lake with boating facilities.
- Ulsoor Lake having boating facilities.
- Wonderla Amusement park Bangalore, 28th Km, Mysore Road, Bengaluru.
- Doddabettahalli at 3,156 ft ASL is the highest natural point of Bangalore.
- Gavi Gutte ( in Kannada it means cave hill) here Shri Agasthiya Maharishi performed penance.
Watch all the Videos of Bangalore tourist places on our youtube channel “Bangalore aka Bengaluru playlist“
Did you know facts about Bangalore aka Bengaluru:
- Gavi Gutte, a cave near Kammasandra 28 km from Bangalore where Agastya Maharishi stayed and Worshipped Sri Kambada Narasimha Swamy and he lived in prehistoric times.
- Rishi Mandavya built Vasantha Vallabha Temple during those times Bengaluru was called by name Kalyanpuri.
- Bangalore has two Geographical Indication tags for Bangalore Blue Grapes and Bangalore Rose Onion these are grown in and around Bangalore Rural area.
Bangalore has many major tourist attractions in and around it namely, Mandya, Mysore, Chamarajnagar, Coorg, Wayanad, Mangalore, Udupi, Shimoga, Chikmagalur, Hassan, Tirupathi, Kodaikanal, Hampi, Badami, Aihole, Pattadakal, Tumkur, Chitradurga, Shravanabelagola, Arasikere, Srikalahasthi, and many more. Below are the best and most prominent tour packages which cover not only Bangalore but also most popular tourist destinations within 500 km range on highly discounted prices.