Bangalore Mysore Coorg Wayanad Ooty Kodaikanal Madurai Rameshwaram Kanyakumari Trivandrum tour package 15 days and 14 nights:
- This package Starts from Bangalore and it ends in Trivandrum.
- Bangalore (1N), Mysore (1N), Coorg (2N), Wayanad (2N), Ooty (2N), Kodaikanal (2N), Madurai (1N), Rameshwaram (1N), Kanyakumari (1N), and Trivandrum (1N).
Tour Itinerary of Bangalore Mysore Coorg Wayanad Ooty Kodaikanal Madurai Rameshwaram Kanyakumari Trivandrum tour package for 16 days and 15 nights:
Day 01: Arrival at Bangalore/Bengaluru:
Upon arrival at Bangalore The Driver meets and greets at any of the below locations:
Kempegowda International Airport, an international airport serving Bangalore Codes (IATA: BLR, ICAO: VOBL).
Krantivira Sangolli Rayanna Bengaluru is the central Railway Junction; Station Code is KSR.
Yelahanka Junction (YNK),
Yeshwanthpur Junction (YPR),
Krishnarajapuram (KJM), and
Bangalore Cantonment (BNC).
Kempegowda Bus Station, aka Majestic Bus Station, Interstate Bus Station Buses from and to Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, and Gujarat.
Mysore Road Satellite Bus Station, Interstate Bus Station Buses coming from, and to Mysore, Madikeri, and Kerala.
Shantinagar Bus Station Interstate Bus Station from and to Tamilnadu and Pondicherry.
Basaveshwara Satellite Bus Terminal, Peenya.
Pickup from any of the location in Bangalore and then drive to Hotel, and after rest and then drive to Bengaluru local sightseeing:
Lalbagh Botanical Garden, Established in 1760 CE by Hyder Ali, Lalbagh is a treasure house of plants, the vibrant floral wealth of Lalbagh extends over an area of 97 hectares(240 acres) accommodating 1854 species,673 genera and 890 cultivars of plants. The star attractions of Lalbagh are famous:
- The Glass House was initially called the Albert Victor Conservatory; the Structure modeled after England’s Crystal Palace.
- The Kempegowda II built the Kempegowda Watchtower in 16th Century CE.
- The Rock, aka Peninsular Gneiss at Lalbagh, a Geographical Monument of India, is one of the oldest rock formations on Earth, estimated 2500 to 3000 million years old. The Floral Clock is seven-meter dial clock powered by solar was gifted by HMT ( Hindustan Machine Tools Limited) some 35 years ago. The Bonsai Garden with Bonsai planets with ages between 5 years to 65 years are found here. The Rose garden with 150 Rose varieties with different colors. Hibiscus Garden over 150 varieties and colors of Hibiscus flower plants are planted here. Lalbagh also houses a Lotus pond, Lalbagh Lake, Cactus Garden, Fountains, and boating.
- Dodda Basavanagudi aka Bull Temple, dedicated to Demi-God Nandhi was built in the year 1537 CE by Kempe Gowda, houses the large granite Nandi monolith 15ft (4.6m) placed on a plinth in the temple.
- Dodda Ganesha temple next to Dodda Basavanagudi houses the huge single monolith statue of Lord Ganesha.
- Bugle Rock, aka Kahale Bande, houses the one the earliest rock formation in India and also Watchtower built by Kempegowda in the 16th Century CE.
- Gavi Gangadhareshwara Temple (Cave Temple): built by the Kempe Gowda I in 16th Century CE, having pillars in the Vijayanagara style of architecture, is one of the beautiful examples of Indian’s astrophysical Knowledge.
- Bandi Mankalamma Temple, Sri Pralaya Kala Veerabhadra Swamy Temple, Kempambudhi Kere (Lake), and Shree gosai maha samsthana mata are the nearby ancient monuments which can be visited.
- Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace is built entirely in Teak-Wood in Indo-Islamic architecture and was the summer residence of the Tipu Sultan in the Year 1791 CE. The left-hand side image is the west Gate entry of Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace.
- Another nearby attraction is Bangalore Fort, Kempe Gowda I started a mud fort in the year 1537 and laid the foundation of current Bangalore city. This Fort was further developed by Hyder Ali in the year 1761 CE and in later even more developed by Tipu Sultan.
- Lunch break, for any an hour. Post lunch continues to Bangalore Sightseeing.
- Cubbon Park officially called Sri Chamarajendra Park.
- Established in the Year 1870 CE spans over 300 acres right in the Bangalore City center apart floral treasures Cubbon park houses important monuments namely:
- Sheshadri Iyer Memorial Hall converted to State Central Library houses the largest collection of Books.
- Jawahar Bal Bhavan a theme for kids established in the year 1967 CE, as a recreation hub for Children with Toy train ride, Horse rides, Boating, a Doll museum, educational programs, and fun activities.
- Bangalore Aquarium aka Government Aquarium is the second largest Aquarium in India, Established in the year 1983 CE houses the large collection of exotic cultivable, as well as ornamental fishes, are at display.
- Venkatappa Art Gallery aka VAG houses the large collections of paintings, musical instruments of the famous artist, K. Venkatappa (1886CE – 1965CE)
- Government Museum established in the year 1865 CE by the then Mysore State is one of the oldest museums in India. it is now an archaeological museum and houses the rare collections of archaeological and geological artifacts which included old jewelry, sculpture, coins, and inscriptions among then Halmidi inscriptions which is the earliest Kannada inscription dating back to the year 450 BCE.
- Visvesvaraya Industrial & Technological Museum (VITM) was inaugurated on 14 July 1962 in memory of Bharat Ratna Sir M Visvesvaraya. It has many theme-based galleys like Space – Emerging Technology in the Service of Mankind gallery, The ‘Science for Kids’ gallery, The Dinosaur Alive exhibit has a moving replica of a Spinosaurus, The Biotechnological Revolution, and many more.
- Chinnaswamy Cricket Stadium, UB city India’s First Luxury Mall, MG Road, Brigade Road, Commercial street, are nearby other attractions.
- HAL Heritage Center and Aerospace Museum, established in 2001, India’s first aerospace museum located at Hindustan Aeronautics Limited premises. Showcases the 6-decade journey of Indian Aviation Journey.
- Shivoham Shiva Temple open 24/7 dedicated to Lord Shiva, houses the largest Shiva statue in India.
- Bangalore Palace a royal palace has a floor area of 45,000 square ft, and grounds of 454 acres, built-in between the year 1874-1878 CE.
- National Gallery of Modern Art houses the paintings by modern & contemporary Indian artists.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium established in the year 1989, the main attraction is the Sky-Theatre comprising a 15-meter hemispherical dome on which the projection is made, offers shows in Kannada and English. Besides that, there is also a Science park, with over forty Interactive Exhibits.
- The Vidhana Soudha is the seat of the state legislature of Karnataka, constructed in Mysore Neo-Dravidian Style was completed in the year 1956. Hanumanthaiah aka Kengal Hanumanthaiah was the man behind this beautiful building who took only 6 years to redesign and finish this building. On Sundays and public holidays, this building will be illuminated.
- The Attara Kacheri was built in the year 1868 CE in the European Classic style is one of the Historical buildings in Bangalore, and now it is used as Karnataka High Court.
- ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna Temple, Hare Krishna Hill, Chord Rd, ISKCON stands for International Society for Krishna Consciousness, this Radha Krishna temple built on the hillock known as Hare Krishna Hill, is one the of the Largest ‘ISKCON’ temple in the World. ISKCON was founded by A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada has established more than 600 centers across the globe with millions of followers, and this Radha Krishna temple is the most visited temple in Bangalore. Nearby this temple is the World famous Mysore Sandalwood soap factory and an outlet.
- Late Evening time of Shopping, Bangalore has two Geographical Indication produce “Bangalore blue Grapes and Bangalore Rose Onion”. Driver back to the hotel and overnight stay in Bangalore.
Day 02: Bangalore to Mysore via NH 275, Ramanagaram, Channapatna, and Mandya 4 hours journey:
Before morning 8:00 am Wake up to some of the world’s best and oldest Breakfast like Idli, Masala Dosa, and Rava Idli, and then drive to Mysore on the way visiting top sights as follows:
- Ramanagaram nicknamed the silk city, popular Bollywood movie Sholay was shooted here. And Ramadevara Betta Hill is India’s only Vulture Sanctuary Known as Ramadevara Betta Vulture Sanctuary.
- Channapatna famous for its Geographical indication tag “Channapatna Toys & Dolls” traditional handmade toys and dolls, sandalwood carvings use only natural dyes and color and the dolls are eco-friendly.
- Mandya nicknamed the sugar city famous for sugar factories and Jaggery and popular Tender Coconut water.
- Srirangapatna is a Historical Town, a river island formed by River Kaveri, Sri Ranganathaswamy temple dates back to 10th-century CE.
- Ganjam a local village is known for rose flower production and yummy Gulkand made out of it.
- Tipu sultan summer Palace, aka Dariya Daulat with mural paintings still in good shape, and a Royal Garden.
- Sangama: three rivers, namely Kaveri, Kabini & Hemavathi, rivers confluence.
- Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary: is the largest bird sanctuary in Karnataka on the banks of the Kaveri river. Around 169 exotic birds are found here. Of these, the painted stork, Asian openbill stork, low spoonbill, woolly-necked stork, black-headed ibis, lesser whistling duck, Indian shag, stork-billed kingfisher, egret, cormorant, Oriental darter, and heron The excellent stone plover, river tern, large flock of streak-throated swallows.
- Mahadevapura bird sanctuary is also nearby if you are a Bird watcher you can try this place again.
- Reach Mysore city check into the hotel after lunch proceeds to Mysore. Must visit sightseeing.
- Amba Vilas Palace aka Mysore Palace the official residence of Wodeyars. This palace is the most visited tourist spot in India second only to the Taj Mahal. Amba Villas aka Mysore palace is a cutting edge masterpiece of building technology, mural paintings, Painting by Raja Ravi Varma, Sandalwood carvings, Thanjavur paintings, Ivory Carvings, Antique pieces, Durbar Hall. Mysore Palace light illumination is on Sundays and all public holidays in the evening. Sound and light programs between 7 and 7:45, except on Sundays and public holidays. Inside premises of Mysore palace: There are 12 temples, namely, Someshwara Temple, Lakshmi Ramana Temple, Shweta Varahaswamy Temple, Sri Prasanna Krishna Swamy Temple, Sri Bhuvaneshwari Temple, Kodi Someshwara Swamy Temple, Sri Gayatri Temple, Sri Trineshwara temple and others. Some are built-in the 14th Century. The Annapurna, another Building beside Mysore palace, houses the exclusive collections of Costumes and dress materials of the yesteryears kings and queens. This was built some 600 years ago.
- St. Philomena’s Cathedral, the second tallest church of Asia ( first being Our Lady of Dolours Basilica in Thrissur) Constructed in the year 1936 CE using Neo-Gothic style, which was inspired by Cologne Cathedral in Germany.
- Karanji lake, Houses India’s most spacious walk-through aviary (flight cages), Butterfly park, migratory birds like Sandpipers, The Herons, Asian openbill storks, Brown Shrike, Egrets, Red-wattled Lapwing, Rose-ringed parakeet, Black Drongo, red-whiskered bulbul, Booted Warbler, Sunbirds, Greenish Warbler Paradise, Flycatchers are sighted here.
- Mysore zoo, officially the Sri Chamarajendra Zoological Garden, houses over 168 species and spread over 157 acres, and it is near to Mysore palace. Entry fees Rs 40. and by vehicle Rs 120. per person.
- Sand Museum: one of the rare sand art museum. Entry Fees Rs 40. Per Person.
- Sri Chamundeshwari temple: As per Adi Guru Sri Shankaracharya Astadasha Shakti Peetha Stotram, the Chamundi hills are one of the Astadasa Shakti Peetha. One of the seven most sacred peaks in South India. This place, aka KraunchaPitham in Skanda Purana this place referred to as KraunchaPuri. Sri Mahabaleshwara temple: Originally built in the 8th Century Dedicated to Lord Sri Shiva, the charming architecture of Hoysala, Ganga, Chola, Vijayanagar, and other kings. Mahishasura statue, the Statue of Demon by which the current name of Mysore is derived from. Nandi statue big bull: Third largest monolithic statue of Nandi in India carved out of Single black granite. Also a panoramic view of Mysore City, Mysore palace, Lalitha mahal palace.
- KRS dam aka Krishna Raja Sagara is the primary source of water for both irrigation and drinking water in Mysore, Mandya, and most of the Bangalore City. Construction started in 1924, the Ruler of Mysore Kingdom Sri Krishnaraja Wodeyar IV and The Chief Engineer and also Diwan of Mysore Sir Mokshagundam Visvesvaraya, Together built Asia’s biggest dam then.
- Brindavan garden inspired by Shalimar Gardens of Srinagar, located on the banks of KRS dam lights up in the evening light and its a music fountain garden.
- Mysore has many geographical indication (GI)tags produce and crafts namely, Mysore-silks, ganjifa, Mysore-Banana, Mysore-Sandalwood, Mysore-mallige (Jasmine), Mysore- Agarbathi, Mysore Pak, Late evening time for some shopping. and then drive back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Mysore.
Day 03: Mysore to Coorg via NH 275, Hunsur, Kushalnagar, 117 km 4 hours journey:
Before morning 8:00 am Wake up to some of the world’s best and oldest Breakfast like Idli, Masala Dosa, and Puliyogare, Vangibath, Rava idli, Kesari Bath, Upititu and then drive to Coorg on the way visiting top sights as follows:
- Tibetan Colony and Golden temple located in the town of Bylakuppe has the second largest settlement of Tibetan refugees in the World ( first being the Dharamshala in Himachal Pradesh). With an area over 3000 acres with numerous Monastery, study centers this Colony can be named Little Tibet of India. Among the most visited places here are
- Namdroling Monastery of Nyingma popular as Golden Temple was established by his Holiness Pema Norbu Rinpoche (1932-2009) in the year 1963 CE. with an objective of establishing the prestigious monastery in preserving the precious of teachings of Gautam Buddha and pervade peace in this beautiful World. The three huge idols of Padmasambhava, Buddha, and Amitayus in Gold are located inside Namdroling Monastery in Padmasambhava Buddhist Vihara is the main attraction for tourists here.
- Drikung Kagyu Monastery, Sakya Monastery, Sera Je Monastery, Sera Mey Monastery, Tashi Lhunpo monastery in Bylakuppe was newly built. Inaugurated by Dalai Lama in 2016.
- Harangi Dam built of the River Harangi a tributary of the River Cauvery at Hadgur Village. This Dam is 846 meters long with a height of 47 meters. The Dam attracts a large crowd during the monsoon season when the gates are opened and water is released. the Backwater of Harangi dam is spread across several km with islands and thick forest areas on the banks. A very beautiful garden just like Brindavan Garden is maintained here. Visiting hours 8:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Cauvery Nisargadhama a River Island formed by the River Kaveri an area of 30 acres filled with Bamboo, Teak, Rosewood, Sandalwood trees. This is the perfect place to enjoy River, Forest, Boating, Zipline, Forest Watchtowers. Visiting hours 9.00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Chiklihole reservoir is an irrigation purpose dam built across the river Chichilihole River near Rangasamudra Village is one of the most scenic spots in Coorg, but hardly a few people visit here, Beware do no get to waters where there are lots of Crocodiles here. Visiting hours 8.00 am to 5:00 pm and there no entry fees.
- Dubare Elephant Camp is one of the major Elephant Camp in Karnataka over the 150 other Camps, located on the banks of River Cauvery in Nanjarayapatna village Kodagu. The Camp Lures many travelers and Elephant Lovers and it is the one place where visitors can get a closer touch of the Giant mammal. Boats are available to reach this place, trained naturalists are available to explain the various aspects of Elephants, and interaction point, photoshoot point, Elephant bathing are other activities here. Most of the Elephants trained here are used for the “World famous Mysore Dasara Jambu Safari”, so camp will be closed for 3 months during Dasara. Visiting hours only between 9:00 am to 11:00 am and 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
- Check in to the hotel in Madikeri.
- By evening drive back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Coorg.
Day 04: Coorg top-sights and things to do.
After breakfast by 9:00 am drive to Coorg sightseeing:
- Omkareshwara temple was constructed by King Linga Rajendra II in the year 1800 CE and it displays a unique like a Dargah. The history of this temple is found on a Copper inscription which is fixed on the ance door. Visiting hours 5:00 am to 2:00 pm and 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Raja Gaddige aka Raja’s Tomb is a vast garden with Tombs of Linga Rajendra II, Biddanda Bopu and Biddanda Somaiah. Visiting hours at 10.00 am to 6:00 pm
- Madikeri Fort and a palace inside is situated in the middle of the Madikeri town, and it was first founded by Mudduraja in the year 1650 CE. Madikeri Fort was eventually rebuilt in granite by Tipu Sultan who named the site Jaffarabad in the year 1790 CE. Dodda Vira Rajendra took Control of the fort later in 18th Century CE. Linga Raja II in the year 1812-1814 CE renovated the Palace. Lord Ganesha Temple and a Museum which consists of weapons and dresses used by the King and some inscriptions can be seen here. Visiting hours 10:00 am to 5:30 pm.
- Raja’s Seat meaning seat of the King is a photogenic sunset viewpoint in Madikeri, it was once the platform from which the King of Kodagu used to enjoy glorious Sunset. The Spot got its name as it was the favorite recreational place for the Kings. Today it is a well-known tourist place with a beautiful garden, a panoramic view of Western ghats, and a Toy Train by name “Babasaheb Express” 1 km ride to view magnificent Madikeri town, and surrounding Mountain Ranges.
- Honnamma lake is the biggest lake in Coorg and named after Goddess Honnamma, located 6km from Somwarpet on the backdrop of a scenic hills knows as Gavi betta and Mori betta. Visiting hours from 9.00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Abbey Falls just 5 km from Madikeri town in the middle of a coffee estate, lies one of the most winsome waterfalls of Karnataka. The Madikeri stream, also called Muttaramutt, Falls 21.3 meters between huge boulders to the deep rocky valley to form this picturesque waterfall called Abbi Falls ( Abbi Means Waterfalls in Kodava Takk). The British it the Jessey Waterfall in memory of Jessey, the daughter of Madikeri’s first Chaplain. Big buses, Mini Buses can’t reach up to this falls, you will be required to walk around 1 km. Visiting hours from 10.00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Mandalpatti aka Mugilu Pete situated at an altitude of 4050 feet ASL is hilltop is part of Pushpagiri reserve forest and here 4X4 Jeep safari and trekking is quite popular. The 360-degree view of Western Ghats is the first and foremost thing-to-do in Kodagu/Coorg.
- Madikeri fort and Palace: Built-in the 17th century, the Madikeri Fort was restructured. Muddu Raja built the fort initially, the king also built a palace inside the fort aka Jaffarabad was built using European architecture. It portrays the rich cultural heritage of the Kodagu region.old The fort and the palace are now used as Govt offices. ( Entry is Free of cost)
- Sri Bhagandeshwara temple on the banks of three river confluence namely, Cauvery, Kannike, and Sujyothi are popular as Triveni Sangama. This Temple Complex houses Sri Bhagandeshwara, Sri Subramanya, Sri Mahavishnu, and Sri Ganapathi shrines believed to built by Cholas in the 11th Century CE in Kerala Temple architecture Style located at Bhagamandala Temple town.
- Talacauvery the river Kaveri originates from here, Sri Agastheeswarar temple, Sri Vishnu Temple and a very scenic place from here Brahmagiri peak can be reached by climbing 250 steps to get a panoramic view of western ghats since this place is on border of Karnataka and Kerala, nearby villages of Kerala also visible from this hilltop.
- Greater Talacauvery National park (entry restricted) is the reserve forest for Medical properties plants and trees.
- Tadiandamol: is the second highest peak in Karnataka and this peak is an active location for trekkers. Shoes are must and with a proper guide, this can be climbed. all trekking programs possible only for groups. also, the itinerary can be customized to visit Mallalli Falls, Pushpagiri Hill trekking, Barapole River rafting, Camping, Brahmagiri Hill trekking, Pushpagiri Wildlife Sanctuary, Nishani Motte trekking, Kumara Parvatha trekking, Nagarhole National Park, Iruppu Falls, and other places.
- Coorg is famous for coffee, spices, honey, and homemade wines some shopping in town.
Drive back to the hotel and overnight stay in Madikeri.
Day 05: Coorg to Wayanad via NH275 Virajpet, Kurchi, Kutta Road 132 km 5 hrs Journey.
After breakfast by 8:00 am drive to Wayanad ( Sulthan Bathery) on the way visiting sightseeing places:
- Irupu Falls Tumbling through the hills, the Lakshmana Tirtha river falls from 51.8 meters into the valley, flowing northwest from here to join another rivulet, the Rama tirtha it changes course northeast to join the Cauvery River in Mysore District. Blue Flutter is one of the most beautiful butterflies in India, Endemic to the Western Ghats, the Malabar Banded Peacock ( Papilio buddha), is common here. The Common Banded Peacock and the Paris Peacock are related species. These Brightly colored butterflies thrive in the undisturbed ambiance of this area. and the Iruppu Falls is actually located inside Brahmagiri Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Nagarhole National Park aka Rajiv Gandhi National Park is one of the most astonishing wildlife reserves at the backdrop of the Brahamagiri Mountain range which is filled with sandalwood, Teak, and other trees, it is also part of the Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve. Jungle jeep Safari to sight Tiger, Black Panther, and other wildlife is also possible. and then enter Wayanad.
- Tholpetty wildlife sanctuary safari is available here between morning 7:00 am -10:00 am and in the evening from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
- Kuruva Island is 950 acres protected River Delta with densely wooded uninhabited islands that lie on the banks of the tributaries of the Kabini River.
- Reach Sulthan Bathery and then Check in to the Hotel, Evening Visit to Jain temple, and free for Shopping.
Day 06: Wayanad Top sights and things to do.
Early morning by 6:00 am drive to Muthuga Wildlife Sanctuary and jeep safari and return back to the hotel for breakfast and then drive to Local sightseeing covering below places:
- Edakkal Caves – in these caves pictorial writings take you back to the Neolithic era back to 6,000 BC.
- Wayanad heritage museum at Ambalavayal.
- Phantom Rock overnight stays hotel/ resort at Wayanad.
- Banasura dam facilities of speed boating are available with a breathtaking backdrop of Banasura hill.
- Pookode Lake, an optional activity here is boating.
- Soochipara Waterfalls- a small trek required to get here.
Overnight stay in Sulthan Bathery (Wayanad)
Day 07: Wayanad to Ooty via Sulthan Bathery-Devarshola-Gudalur Rd and NH181, 110 km 3 hours journey.
After breakfast by 8:00 am, drive to Ooty on the way of visiting sightseeing places,
- Gudalur is a typical hill station town, here to get a permit for Interstate has to be availed.
- Mudumalai National Park Jungle safari is possible up to 10 am.
- Frog Hill View Point one of the marvelous hillocks on the way to Ooty. the shape looks like a frog, hence the name frog Hill.
- Needle Rock viewpoint a trekking path of 600 meters leads to cliff view and Frog hill View.
- Wilson Plantation, Eucalyptus Trees is one of the most popular photo-shoot points.
- Ooty Shooting point a hilltop with a 360-degree panoramic view of Eastern Ghats.
- Pykara Lake on a backdrop of the Pine forest is ideal for boating.
- Pykara Falls is the most visited Falls in Ooty.
- Pykara village is scenic and you can see the step farming, cabbage, Ooty-carrot. Ooty-apple cultivation here.
- Pine forest and Kama Raja Sagara dam backwater.
- Reach Udhagamandalam, abbreviated as Udhagai and Ooty, Check into the hotel and after some rest. drive to
- Ooty Lake & Boathouse: The Boathouse offers Paddle boats, Rowboats, and Motorboats. This is an artificial lake constructed by John Sullivan, in the year 1824, additional charges.
- Thread Garden First time in the World Unique World Record, Aery natural Looking Embroidery Garden bearing full of beautiful plants, Flowers, Grass, Lotus, ponds, etc., This Miracle “Thread Graden” is exclusively designed using more than 60 million meter Natural colorful Embroidery threads with the effort of 50 specially trained artists for 12 years not using any needle of Machine.
- Thunder world is Kids amusement park and food park.
- The Government Rose Garden is the most spacious in India, situated on the slopes of the Elk Hill close to Ooty town, which is awarded by the World Federation of Rose Societies Award of “Garden Excellence” Osaka, Japan in the year 2006.
- Late in the evening free time for shopping and overnight stay in Ooty.
Day 08: Ooty Sightseeing.
After breakfast by 8:00 am drive to Ooty sightseeing:
- The Government Botanical Garden: covers an area of 22 hectares, is one of the major attractions in Ooty.
- Doddabetta Tea Factory and Chocolate Museum: Know all about tea processing, Chocolate manufacturing.
- Doddabetta peak: At an elevation of 8652 feet, it is the fourth highest peak in South India and highest in the Nilgiris range. panoramic 360-degree view of Ooty, Mettupalayam/Coimbatore, avalanche dam, Mukurthi Peak.
- Kotagiri: is the oldest hill station of Nilgiris, famous for Tea estates, Catherine Falls, Kodanad View Point, Longwood Shola.
- Coonoor is famous for Nilgiri Tea production,
- Sim’s Park established in the year 1847 CE is a botanical garden with over 200 varieties of Trees from all over the world
- Dolphin’s Nose Coonoor is the beauty of Western Ghats.
- Lamb’s rock is a mountain range view.
- Nilgiri Mountain Railway: Built-in 1908 relies on its fleet of steam locomotives. UNESCO added the Nilgiri Mountain Railway as an extension to the World Heritage Site. Diesel locomotives have taken over from steam on the section between Coonoor and Udhagamandalam.
- Evening free for shopping. Overnight stay in Ooty.
Day 09: Ooty to Kodaikanal 251 km via NH 181 Palani-Kodaikanal Rd 6-8 hrs Journey approx.
After breakfast drive to Kodaikanal via NH 67. On the Way Coonoor, Mettupalayam, Palani.
- Optional if you like to visit the famous Arulmigu Dhandayuthapani Swamy Temple, Palani
Reach Kodaikanal and Check into Hotel. rest of the day at leisure. Overnight Stay in Kodaikanal.
Day 10: Kodaikanal must-see sightseeing.
After breakfast drive to Kodaikanal local sightseeing:
- Cooker’s Walk is a walking path along the cliff of Kodaikanal and Telescope house available here.
- Green Valley View also is known as Suicide point has a magnificent view of Kodaikanal Valley.
- Pillar Rocks: a set of three giant rock pillars that stand 122 meters high.
- Pine Tree Forest: Pine tree forest.
- Moier Point: Ten Mile viewpoint of Ghats.
- Kodai City View: City view of Kodaikanal.
- Chettiar Park: On the way to Kurinji Andavar Temple a small yet beautiful park.
- Bryant Park: Located on Kodaikanal Lake’s eastern side, Bryant Park around 21 acres of park. A 157-year old, Eucalyptus tree, some 770 varieties of Roses, and other herbs.
- Bear Shola Falls: Is a seasonal waterfall that comes to its full size during the monsoons only.
- Dolphin Nose: is a flat rock jutting out of the mountain, overlooking a deep cliff, with its shape akin to that of the nose of a dolphin. Positioned at an elevation of 6600 feet.
- Drive back to Hotel and overnight Stay in Kodaikanal.
Day 11: Kodaikanal to Madurai via NH 85 Batlagundu 115 km 3 hours for Journey.
After breakfast drive to Madurai and following sightseeing places.
- Madurai Meenakshi Sundareswarar temple one of the largest temples in India, built by King Kulasekara Pandya in the year between 1190-1216 CE located on the banks of Vaigai River.
- Thirumalai Nayakkar Palace is a 17th-century palace erected in 1636 CE by King Tirumala Nayaka, a king of the Madurai Nayak dynasty who ruled Madurai from 1623–59 CE, in the city of Madurai, India.
- Gandhi Memorial Museum, established in 1959, is a memorial museum for Mahatma Gandhi.
- Overnight stay in Madurai.
Day 12: Madurai to Rameshwaram via NH87 Manamadurai, Sathirakudi 173 km 3hrs journey.
After breakfast drive to Rameshwaram and visiting following sightseeing places.
- Pamban Bascule Railway Bridge located at the Town of Pamban constructed in the year 1914 CE.
- Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Memorial in Memory of Former President of India.
- Sri Panchmukhi Hanuman Mandir & Floating Stones, Five faced Hanuman temple and Floating stones can be seen here.
- Arulmigu Ramanathaswamy Temple aka Rameshwaram temple one of the Twelve Jyotirlinga shrines in India, arguably one of the Oldest Temple in India since it was first established by Lord Sri Rama.
- Danushkodi Beach, Rameswaram Dhanush Kodi sea point, and St.Gyan Bhadana Beach Dhanushkodi two beaches to be visited on the way to Dhanushkodi.
- Ram Sethu as per epic Ramayana this is the starting point from where Lord Sri Rama along with Hanuman and vanar sena started building the bridge to Sri Lanka.
- Shri Ram Setu View Point From Dhanushkodi Point Remains of a town destroyed by a 1964 cyclone, with sandy beaches, clear water & views of Sri Lanka.
Day 13: Rameshwaram to Kanyakumari via NH32 and NH 44, Tirunelveli, Nanguneri, 310 km 6 hrs.
After breakfast drive to Kanyakumari and visiting following sightseeing places.
- Vivekananda Rock Memorial built in the year 1970 CE in the memory of Swami Vivekananda.
- Thiruvalluvar Statue aka the Valluvar Statue is a 133-feet (40.6 m) tall stone sculpture of the Tamil poet and philosopher Valluvar, author of the Tirukkural, an ancient Tamil work on Dharmic and morality.
- Saravani Shakti Peeth Shri Bhagavathi Temple one of the Oldest Temple in India dedicated to Goddess Kumari.
- Kanyakumari Beach on the southernmost tip of the Indian Peninsula popular for Sunset and Moon-rises over the confluence of the Indian Ocean, seas like the Bay of Bengal and the Arabian Sea.
- Mahatma Gandhi Mandapam, Our Lady of Ransom Church,
- Kap Comorin, Kanyakumari is the only place on earth, where you can see both Sun Rise and Sun Set from the ocean, and also it is the only place in India where one can enjoy the unique spectacle of Sunset and Moonrise simultaneously on full moon days.
- Triveni Sangamam, View Tower, The Southernmost Point of Mainland India, Mahavir Swami Jain Temple, Bharat Mata Temple, Mayapuri Wonder Wax, Thanumalayan Temple, Kamarajar Memorial, The Hidden Twin Beach, Kanyakumari Lighthouse, Vivekananda Kendra Botanical Garden, Kanyakumari Pier, and Sri Guganatheeswarar Temple are other Sights can be visited if time permits
Day 14: Kanyakumari to Trivandrum via NH66, Parassala, Neyyattinkara 95 km 3hrs Journey.
Wake up early in the morning (5 am) to witness breathtaking Sunrise over India Ocean at Kanyakumari Sunrise Viewpoint. After breakfast check out from the Hotel and then drive to Thiruvananthapuram aka Trivandrum on the visiting tourist places:
- Suchindram the famous Thanumalayan Temple and an Anjaneya statue which stands at 22 feet and is carved of a single granite block.
- Nagercoil the Ultimate Abode Of The Serpent King with a vast temple complex.
- Padmanabhapuram Palace by Iravi Varma Kulasekhara Perumal who ruled Venad between 1592 and 1609 in Kerala style architecture.
- Mathur Aqueduct Elevated concrete aqueduct & walkway offering a broad view of the river below & surrounding valley.
- Poovar island and Kovalam beach one of the finest beach in Asia.
- Thiruvallam Parasurama Swami Temple, Attukal Bhagavathy Temple located in Thiruvananthapuram city.
- Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple built in an intricate fusion of the Chera style and the Dravidian style of architecture, featuring high walls, and a 16th-century gopura. While the Ananthapura temple in Kumble ( Near Kasargod) is considered the original seat of the deity (“Moolasthanam”), architecturally to some extent, the temple is a replica of the Adikesava Perumal temple in Thiruvattar. Please note before visiting this temple, In line with the Temple Entry Proclamation, only those who profess the Hindu faith are permitted entry to the temple and devotees have to strictly follow the dress code.
- Check into the hotel and overnight stay in Trivandrum.
Day 15: Trivandrum back to Home.
After Breakfast check out from the hotel and then drive to Trivandrum International Airport (TRV) or Trivandrum CNTL (TVC) Railway Station or Kochuveli railway station (KCVL) and the tour concludes with happy memories.
If time permits other sightseeing places like Napier Museum, Shangumugham Beach, Kuthiramalika, Thiruvananthapuram Zoo, Sree Chitra Art Gallery, Vellayani Lake, Samudra Beach park, Kanakakunnu Palace, Peppara Wildlife Sanctuary, Veli Tourist Village, Kowdiar palace, Koyikkal Palace, Sagarika Marine Research Aquarium, Magic Planet Theme Park, Vizhinjam Lighthouse, Vizhinjam Cave Temple, Pazhavangadi Ganapathy Temple, Priyadarshini Planetarium, Madavoorpara Ancient Rock Cut Shiva Temple, Natural History Museum, Gandhi Park, Maharaja Swathi Thirunal palace, Vizhinjam Beach, Snake Park, Samudra Beach can be covered.
Pricing of Bangalore Mysore Coorg Wayanad Ooty Kodaikanal Madurai Rameshwaram Kanyakumari Trivandrum tour package:
|Total Cost||Cab Type||Budget hotels||2-Star hotels||3-Star hotels||4-Star hotels||5-Star hotels||Resort|
|2 person||Etios / Swift||56000||66000||80500||96000||125000||80500|
Pricing of Bangalore Mysore Coorg Wayanad Ooty Kodaikanal Madurai Rameshwaram Kanyakumari Trivandrum tour package additional information:
- Above mentioned prices are for 2 people sharing 1 room
- The cost will slightly vary during the following periods:
- February 21 to 23, on the occasion of Maha Shivaratri and long weekends.
- April 10 to 15, on the occasion of Good Friday, Holi Saturday, and Dr. Ambedkar Baba Jayanthi.
- May 22 to 23, on the occasion of Qutub-E- Ramzan.
- August 14 to 17, on the occasion of Independence day.
- August 21 to 24, on the occasion of Ganesha Chaturthi.
- October 23 to November 2nd, on the occasion of Dussehra 2020.
- November 11 to 24, on the occasion of Diwali 2020.
- December 24 to January 5th, on the occasion of Christmas 2020 and New year 2021.
21 Inclusion in Bangalore Mysore Coorg Wayanad Ooty Kodaikanal Madurai Rameshwaram Kanyakumari Trivandrum tour package:
- Private dedicated car from start to finish.
- Well-appointed room accommodation for 1-night in Bangalore.
- Well-appointed room accommodation for 1-night in Mysore.
- Well-appointed room accommodation for 2-nights in Coorg.
- Well-appointed room accommodation for 2-nights in Wayanad.
- Well-appointed room accommodation for 2-nights in Ooty.
- Well-appointed room accommodation for 2-nights in Kodaikanal.
- Well-appointed room accommodation for 1-night in Madurai.
- Well-appointed room accommodation for 1-night in Rameshwaram.
- Well-appointed room accommodation for 1-night in Kanyakumari.
- Well-appointed room accommodation for 1-night in Trivandrum
- All Ground transfers pick up and drop in the same car.
- Parking fees, Toll, and Fuel charges for the Car.
- Interstate permit for the Car which is applicable for Kerala and Tamilnadu.
- Service of a Driver who can Speak Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Hindi, and English, and his allowance.
- Every day Sightseeing as per the above-mentioned tour itinerary.
- Complimentary Breakfast between 7:30 am to 9:30 am in the Hotels.
- Dedicated tour manager services 24/7, one point contact.
- Boating at Poovar Island.
- Safari Tickets at Tholpetty Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Guide Charges at Edakkal Caves Wayanad.
Exclusion of Bangalore Mysore Coorg Wayanad Ooty Kodaikanal Madurai Rameshwaram Kanyakumari Trivandrum tour package:
- All types of Entrance Fees to visit like, monuments, Gardens, and Palaces.
- Mineral water bottle during the tour.
- Domestic travel insurance.
- Personal Expenses like Tips, Shopping, Camera & Videography Charges, Medical insurance.
- Refunds for Skipped breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Deviation from the original accepted plan.
- Early arrival and late Checkout, unless subject to availability at Hotels/Resorts.
- Fares of Flights, Trains, and Bus from and to your place.
Taxi cabs, Coaches, Buses, Tempo Traveler options available for Bangalore Mysore Coorg Wayanad Ooty Kodaikanal Madurai Rameshwaram Kanyakumari Trivandrum tour package:
- Etios are suitable for 4 people.
- Innova is suitable for six people.
- Tempo traveler is suitable for 12 people.
- Mini Buses are suitable for 21 people.
- Semi- deluxe buses are suitable for 35 people.
- 50 seater bus is ideal for 50 people.
The booking procedure for Bangalore Mysore Coorg Wayanad Ooty Kodaikanal Madurai Rameshwaram Kanyakumari Trivandrum tour package:
- Call us on Mobile no 8431671363 – Tour manager 24/7.
- Use Whatsapp on the right-hand side bottom of this screen we will respond instantly.
- You can write your requirements to email@example.com
- Use the contact form located on the Contact form here.
- Booking is a very simple process with us.
Follow us on our Youtube Channel.