Bangalore top sights, things to do, food and shopping
Gardens parks in Bangalore
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
- Cubbon Park officially called Sri Chamarajendra Park.
- Bannerghatta National Park and it’s an integral part,
- Bengaluru Bannerghatta Biological Park (BBBP).
- Dodda Alada Mara (The Banyan Tree).
- National Military Memorial and Indira Gandhi Musical Fountain.
Amusement parks in Bangalore
- Wonderla Amusement park Bangalore, 28th Km, Mysore Road, Bengaluru.
Lakes in Bangalore
- Puttenahalli bird reserve (Bengaluru’s only bird sanctuary).
- Bangalore Aquarium, aka Government Aquarium.
- Crimson Art Gallery.
- Government Museum, Bangalore.
- HAL Heritage Center and Aerospace Museum.
- HMT Museum.
- Indian Music Experience.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium.
- Karnataka Chitrakala Parishath.
- Kempegowda Museum.
- National Gallery of Modern Art.
- NIMHANS Brain Museum.
- Rangoli Metro Art Center.
- Seshadri Iyer Memorial Hall (STATE CENTRAL LIBRARY) inside Cubbon Park.
- Venkatappa Art Gallery.
- Visvesvaraya Industrial & Technological Museum.
- ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna Temple, Hare Krishna Hill, Chord Rd.
- Bugle Rock aka Kahale Bande, Basavangudi.
- Shivoham Shiva Temple, Murugeshpalya, open 24/7.
- Hesaraghatta Lake and grasslands. ( last surviving grasslands in Bangalore)
- Sree Devi, Sree Bhoodevi Sametha Sree Chokkanathaswamy temple, Domlur. (Established during Chola Dynasty)
- Kashi Vishweshwar temple, Kadugodi. (Established during Chola Dynasty)
- Vasantha Vallabharaya Temple, Vasanthapura. (Ancient dating back to Rishi Mandavya period)
- Ananda Lingeshwara Temple, Hebbal.(Established during Chola Dynasty)
- Eshwara Temple, Kengeri.(Established during Chola Dynasty)
- Madduramma Temple, Huskur.(Established during Chola Dynasty)
- Mukthi Natheshwara Temple, Binnamangala. (Established during Chola Dynasty)
- Someshwara Temple, Ulsoor.(Established during Chola Dynasty)
- Kalikamba Kamatheshwara Temple. (Established during Chola Dynasty)
- Sri Parvathi Sametha Sri Someshwara Swamy Temple.
- Sri Someshwara Swamy Temple. (Established during Chola Dynasty)
- Kote Jalakanteshwara temple, Kalasipalyam.
- Kambada Narasimha Swamy Temple, Kammasandra.
- Shiva, Ganesha, Markandeya Temple, Kalasipalyam.
- Sri Dakshinamukha Nandi Tirtha Kalyani Kshetra, Malleshwaram.
- Sri Kadu Malleshwara Temple, Malleshwaram.
- Sri Dharmeshwara Temple, Ivara Kandapura, Near Hesaraghatta. (Established during Chola Dynasty)
- The Art of Living International headquarters, Bangalore Ashram.
- Nageshvara Temple, Begur. (Established during Chola Dynasty)
- Sankey tank, Lake with boating facilities.
- Ulsoor Lake having boating facilities.
Ancient Temples in Bangalore
- Doddabettahalli at 3,156 ft ASL is the highest natural point of Bangalore.
- Gavi Gutte ( in Kannada it means cave hill) here Shri Agasthiya Maharishi performed penance.
Temples in Bangalore
- ISKCON Sri Jagannath Swamy Temple, Sripuram, Kumara Park West, Seshadripuram.
- ISKCON Temple, Vaikuntha Hill, Vasanthapura, Subramanyapura.