Bangalore tour package with Bannerghatta National Park 3 days
- Tourist places in Bangalore Covered are, Vidhana Soudha, Lalbagh Botanical Garden, Cubbon Park, Attara Kacheri, Bangalore Palace, Bangalore Museum, Visvesvaraya Industrial & Technological Museum, Dodda Ganesha temple, Dodda Basavanagudi, Gavi Gangadhareshwara Temple, HAL Heritage Centre and Aerospace Museum, Bugle Rock aka Kahale Bande, Dodda Alada Mara (The Banyan Tree), National Military Memorial and Indira Gandhi Musical Fountain, Jawahar Bal Bhavan, Venkatappa Art Gallery, Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium and Science park, National Gallery of Modern Art, ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna Temple at Hare Krishna Hill.
- Bannerghatta National Park and it’s an integral part, Bengaluru Bannerghatta Biological Park (BBBP). Butterfly Park and Safari.
- At Suvarnamukhi Hills, Champakadhama temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu built-in 12 century CE.
- Dodda Alada Mara (The Banyan Tree) 2nd largest of its kind in India around 400 years old.
Illustrated Detailed itinerary of Bangalore tour package with Bannerghatta National Park 3 days.:
Day 01: Arrival at Bangalore/Bengaluru:
Upon arrival at Bangalore The Driver meets and greets at any of the below locations:
Kempegowda International Airport, an international airport serving Bangalore Codes (IATA: BLR, ICAO: VOBL).
Krantivira Sangolli Rayanna Bengaluru is the central Railway Junction; Station Code is KSR.
Yelahanka Junction (YNK),
Yeshwanthpur Junction (YPR),
Krishnarajapuram (KJM), and
Bangalore Cantonment (BNC).
Kempegowda Bus Station, aka Majestic Bus Station, Interstate Bus Station Buses from and to Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, and Gujarat.
Mysore Road Satellite Bus Station, Interstate Bus Station Buses coming from, and to Mysore, Madikeri, and Kerala.
Shantinagar Bus Station Interstate Bus Station from and to Tamilnadu and Pondicherry.
Basaveshwara Satellite Bus Terminal, Peenya.
Pickup from any of the location in Bangalore and then drive to Hotel, and after rest and then drive to Bengaluru local sightseeing:
Lalbagh Botanical Garden:
Established in 1760 CE by Hyder Ali, Lalbagh is a treasure house of plants, the vibrant floral wealth of Lalbagh extends over an area of 97 hectares(240 acres) accommodating 1854 species,673 genera and 890 cultivars of plants. The star attractions of Lalbagh are famous:
- The Glass House was initially called the Albert Victor Conservatory; the Structure modeled after England’s Crystal Palace.
- The Kempegowda II built the Kempegowda Watchtower in 16th Century CE.
- The Rock, aka Peninsular Gneiss at Lalbagh, a Geographical Monument of India, is one of the oldest rock formations on Earth, estimated 2500 to 3000 million years old.
- The Floral Clock is seven-meter dial clock powered by solar was gifted by HMT ( Hindustan Machine Tools Limited) some 35 years ago
- The Bonsai Garden with Bonsai planets with ages between 5 years to 65 years are found here.
- The Rose garden with 150 Rose varieties with different colors.
- Hibiscus Garden over 150 varieties and colors of Hibiscus flower plants are planted here.
- Lalbagh also houses a Lotus pond, Lalbagh Lake, Cactus Garden, Fountains, and boating.
Dodda Basavanagudi aga Bull Temple aka the Nandhi Temple:
- This temple dedicated to Demi-God Nandhi was built in the year 1537 CE by Kempe Gowda, houses the large granite Nandi monolith 15ft (4.6m) placed on a plinth in the temple.
- Dodda Ganesha temple next to Dodda Basavanagudi houses the huge single monolith statue of Lord Ganesha.
- Bugle Rock, aka Kahale Bande, houses the one the earliest rock formation in India and also Watchtower built by Kempegowda in the 16th Century CE.
Gavi Gangadhareshwara Temple (Cave Temple) :
- built by the Kempe Gowda I in 16th Century CE, having pillars in the Vijayanagara style of architecture, is one of the beautiful examples of Indian’s astrophysical Knowledge.
- Bandi Mankalamma Temple, Sri Pralaya Kala Veerabhadra Swamy Temple, Kempambudhi Kere (Lake), and Shree gosai maha samsthana mata are the nearby ancient monuments which can be visited.
Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace:
- Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace is built entirely in Teak-Wood in Indo-Islamic architecture and was the summer residence of the Tipu Sultan in the Year 1791 CE.
- The left-hand side image is the west Gate entry of Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace.
- Another nearby attraction is Bangalore Fort, Kempe Gowda I started a mud fort in the year 1537 and laid the foundation of current Bangalore city. This Fort was further developed by Hyder Ali in the year 1761 CE and in later even more developed by Tipu Sultan.
- Lunch break, for any an hour. Post lunch continues to Bangalore Sightseeing.
Cubbon Park officially called Sri Chamarajendra Park.
- Established in the Year 1870 CE spans over 300 acres right in the Bangalore City center apart floral treasures Cubbon park houses important monuments namely:
- Sheshadri Iyer Memorial Hall converted to State Central Library houses the largest collection of Books.
- Jawahar Bal Bhavan a theme for kids established in the year 1967 CE, as a recreation hub for Children with Toy train ride, Horse rides, Boating, a Doll museum, educational programs, and fun activities.
- Bangalore Aquarium aka Government Aquarium is the second largest Aquarium in India, Established in the year 1983 CE houses the large collection of exotic cultivable, as well as ornamental fishes, are at display.
- Venkatappa Art Gallery aka VAG houses the large collections of paintings, musical instruments of the famous artist, K. Venkatappa (1886CE – 1965CE)
- Government Museum established in the year 1865 CE by the then Mysore State is one of the oldest museums in India. it is now an archaeological museum and houses the rare collections of archaeological and geological artifacts which included old jewelry, sculpture, coins, and inscriptions among then Halmidi inscriptions which is the earliest Kannada inscription dating back to the year 450 BCE.
- Visvesvaraya Industrial & Technological Museum (VITM) was inaugurated on 14 July 1962 in memory of Bharat Ratna Sir M Visvesvaraya. It has many theme-based galleys like Space – Emerging Technology in the Service of Mankind gallery, The ‘Science for Kids’ gallery, The Dinosaur Alive exhibit has a moving replica of a Spinosaurus, The Biotechnological Revolution, and many more.
- Chinnaswamy Cricket Stadium, UB city India’s First Luxury Mall, MG Road, Brigade Road, Commercial street, are nearby other attractions.
HAL Heritage Centre and Aerospace Museum
- HAL Heritage Centre and Aerospace Museum established in 2001, India’s first aerospace museum located at Hindustan Aeronautics Limited premises. Showcases the 6-decade journey of Indian Aviation Journey.
- Shivoham Shiva Temple open 24/7 dedicated to Lord Shiva, houses the largest Shiva statue in India.
- Late Evening time of Shopping, Bangalore has two Geographical Indication produce “Bangalore blue Grapes and Bangalore Rose Onion”.
Driver back to the hotel and overnight stay in Bangalore.
Day 02: Bangalore to Bannerghatta National park and back:
Wake up to some of the best South India Breakfasts like Puri Sagu, Tomato Bath, Pongal, Kesari Bath, Chitranna, then drive to Bannerghatta National park and on the way visiting other places.
- Visit the Suvarnamukhi Hills, Sri Champakadhaama Swamy Temple dedicated to Lord Sri Champakadhama a form of Lord Sri Vishnu. and this temple in Hoysala style was established in 12th Century CE
- The Bengaluru Bannerghatta Biological Park aka BBBP and integral part of Bannerghatta National Park was created in the year 1972 CE with a vision to create awareness on the importance of conservation of flora and fauna, especially the endangered species of wild animals of the region and Having Different entry fees for Zoo, Safari, Butterfly Park, and Rescue Center.
- other than animals in captive, in the unfenced area of Bengaluru Bannerghatta Biological Park, Elephant, Leopard, Chital, Sambar, Sloth Bear, Barking Deer, Wild Boar, Wild Dog, Jackal, Mouse Deer, Bonnet Macaque, Striped Hyena, Porcupine, Peafowl, Grey Jungle Fowl, Partridges, Quails, Flycatchers, Wood Pechkers, Ibis, Storks, Sunbirds, Flower-peckers, Thrushes, Eagles, Cuckoons, Parakeets, Orioles, Minivets, Wagtails, Drongos, Land Monitor lizard, Crocodiles, Tortoise, Python, Rat Snakes, Cobra, Krait, Vipers, Toads, Salamander can be found here.
- by evening drive back to Bangalore for the drive back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 03: Bangalore/Bengaluru local sightseeing and Departure:
Wake up to some of the world’s best and oldest Breakfast like Idli, Masala Dosa, and Rava Idli. Then check out of the hotel. Based on your return timings the following places will be covered in Bangalore
ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna Temple, Hare Krishna Hill, Chord Rd.
- ISKCON stands for International Society for Krishna Consciousness, this Radha Krishna temple built on the hillock known as Hare Krishna Hill, is one the of the Largest ‘ISKCON’ temple in the World.
- ISKCON was founded by A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada has established more than 600 centers across the globe with millions of followers, and this Radha Krishna temple is the most visited temple in Bangalore.
- Nearby this temple is the World famous Mysore Sandalwood soap factory and an outlet.
- Bangalore palace a royal palace has a floor area of 45,000 square ft, and grounds of 454 acres, built-in between the year 1874-1878 CE.
- National Gallery of Modern Art houses the paintings by modern & contemporary Indian artists.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium established in the year 1989, the main attraction is the Sky-Theatre comprising a 15-meter hemispherical dome on which the projection is made, offers shows in Kannada and English. Besides that, there is also a Science park, with over forty Interactive Exhibits.
- The Vidhana Soudha is the seat of the state legislature of Karnataka, constructed in Mysore Neo-Dravidian Style was completed in the year 1956. Hanumanthaiah aka Kengal Hanumanthaiah was the man behind this beautiful building who took only 6 years to redesign and finish this building. On Sundays and public holidays, this building will be illuminated.
- The Attara Kacheri was built in the year 1868 CE in the European Classic style is one of the Historical buildings in Bangalore, and now it is used as Karnataka High Court.
Based on your return arrangement drive back to Airport, Railway station or Bus stand and drop, Thus the tour concludes with the everlasting memory of Bangalore.
Pricing of Bangalore tour package with Bannerghatta National Park 3 days:
|Total Cost||Cab Type||Budget hotels||2-Star hotels||3-Star hotels||4-Star hotels||5-Star hotels||Resort|
|2 person||Etios / Swift||9500||10000||10500||12500||12000||10500|
Pricing of Bangalore tour package with Bannerghatta National Park 3 days additional information:
- Above mentioned prices are for 2 people sharing 1 room
- The cost will slightly vary during the following periods:
- February 21 to 23, on occasion of Maha Shivaratri and long weekends.
- April 10 to 15, on occasion of Good Friday, Holi Saturday, and Dr. Ambedkar Baba Jayanthi.
- May 22 to 23, on occasion of Qutub-E- Ramzan.
- August 14 to 17, on occasion of Independence day.
- August 21 to 24, on occasion of Ganesha Chaturthi.
- October 23 to November 2nd, on occasion of Dussehra 2020.
- November 11 to 24, on occasion of Diwali 2020.
- December 24 to January 5th, on occasion of Christmas 2020 and New year 2021.
Inclusion in Bangalore tour package with Bannerghatta National Park 3 days:
Private dedicated car from start to finish.
Well-appointed room accommodation for 1-night in Bangalore.
All Ground transfers pick up and drop in the same car.
Parking fees, Toll, and Interstate permit for the Car.
Service of a Driver who can Speak Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Hindi, and English, and his allowance.
Every day Sightseeing as per the above-mentioned tour itinerary.
Complimentary Breakfast between 7:30 am to 9:30 am in the Hotels.
Dedicated tour manager services 24/7, one point contact.
Exclusion of Bangalore tour package with Bannerghatta National Park 3 days:
All types of Entrance Fees to visit like, monuments, Gardens, and Palaces.
Mineral water bottle during the tour.
Domestic travel insurance.
Personal Expenses like Tips, Shopping, Camera & Videography Charges, Medical insurance.
Refunds for Skipped breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Deviation from the original accepted plan.
Early arrival and late Checkout, unless subject to availability at Hotels/Resorts.
Fares of Flights, Trains, and Bus from and to your place.
Hotels/Resorts/Accommodations used in these Bangalore tour package with Bannerghatta National Park 3 days:
|1-2-star Hotels||3-star Hotels||4-star Hotels||5-Star hotels||Resorts|
|Hotel ATG Royal Inn||Fountain Tree By TGI||Ibis Bengaluru City Centre||The Chancery pavilion||Shakthi Hill Resort|
|Sri Balaji Residency||Regent Place BY Royal Orchid||Ramada Encore Domlur||Citrus Cunningham Road||The Golden Palms Hotel & Spa|
|Hotel Surya Inn||Iris-The Business Hotel||Royal Orchid Central||Svenska Design Hotel||Clarks Exotica Convention, Resort & Spa|
|OM Residency JP Nagar||The Chevron Brigade||Southern Star||Oakwood Residence Prestige||Wonderla Resort|
|Hotel ATG Royal Inn||Hotel TAP Gold Crest||Ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road||Sterling Mac||Radiant Resort|
|Nava Nidhi Comforts||Holiday Inn Express & Suites||Goldfinch Hotel||The Waverly Hotel & Residency||Fantasy Golf Resort|
|Mathyoo Residential Suites||Keys Select Hotel Whitefield||The Chancery-Lavelle Road||Oakwood Premier Prestige Bangalore||Ramanashree California Resort|
|Serene Boutique Suites||Keys Select Hotel Hosur Road||Royal Orchid Suites Whitefield||The Lalit Ashok||Eagleton- The Gold Resort|
|Stay With Lifestyle||Octave Hotel and Spa Marathahalli||Fortune Select Trinity||Hilton Bangalore Embassy Golf Link||Eagle Ridge Resort|
|Hotel Gangothri||Southend By TGI||Country Inn & Suites By Radisson||ITC Gardenia||The Garden Asia Resort|
|Hotel Geo||Regent Inn Airport||Fortune Park JP Celestial||The Oterra||Tribal Village|
|Vijay Residency||Hotel ABM International||Davanam Sarovar Portico Suites||Taj MG Road||Royal Orchid Resort|
|Akshaya Residency||Ginger-Whitefield||Aloft Bengaluru||ITC Windsor|
|J.M. Comforts||Octave Hotel And spa||Goldfinch Retreat||LA Marvella|
|The Woodbridge Hotel||The Palladium||The Capitol||Shreyas Yoga Retreat|
|Sukh Sagar Hotel||Hotel Grand Bee||St Marks Hotel||Vivanta Bangalore|
|Hotel Mahaveer||The Citadel Hotel||Halcyon Condominiums||Vivanta Bangalore|
|2-star hotels||Shilton Royale||Springs Hotel And Spa||Welcomhotel Bangalore|
|Wagtail||The Ambient Turret||Ibis Bengaluru Outer Ring Road||Fortune Select JP Cosmos|
|Hotel TAP Paradise||Radha Hometel Whitefield||Golden Tulip Electronics City||Radisson Blu Atria Bangalore|
|Hotel Floral Park||Tristar Service Apartments||Jayamahal Palace||Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield|
|Sheetal Residency||Our Native Village||Angsana Oasis Spa And Resort||Taj Yeshwantpur|
|Airport Gateway||Treebo Akshaya Mayflower||Zone By The Park Infantry Road||The Ritz-Carlton|
|Kanthi comforts||Komfort Terraces||Casa Be Bengaluru||JW Marriott Hotel|
|Golden Residency||Treebo Greenwood Premier Suites||Signature Club Resort||Four Points by Sheraton Bengaluru Whitefield|
|Hotel Rajmahal||The Curzon Court||Fairfield By Marriott Bengaluru||The Leela Palace-Bangalore|
|Vardhaman Paradise Hotel||Arra Suites||Ramee Guestline Hotel Bengaluru||Conrad Bengaluru|
|Hotel Venkat Presidency||37th Crescent Boutique Suites||The Park Bangalore|
|Airport Residency||Hotel Ramanashree Richmond||Temple Tree Studios||Hotel Royal Orchid|
|Sobha Tulip||Hotel Nandhana Grand||The Gateway Hotel Residency||The Oberoi- Bangalore|
|Hotel Nandhini||Hotel sovereign Grand||Melange Astris||Sheraton Grand Bangalore|
|Hotel Nandhana Vista||The Royal comforts||Bloom Boutique||Taj West End|
|Hotel Asha Regent||Hotel Nandhana Comforts||Comfy Hotel||Taj Bangalore|
|Hotel VT Orchid||The Royale Senate-Hebbal||Howard Johnson Bengaluru||Renaissance Bengaluru Race Course Hotel|
|Honnagiri Residency||Arama Suites||Citrus Bengaluru||Gokulam Grand Hotel & Spa|
|Sri Trupthi Comforts||Fab hotel Scarlet Marathahalli||Comfort Inn Insys||Palm Meadows Club|
|Hotel U T Elegance||City Center Residency||Zone By The Park Electronic City||The Oterra|
|The Olive Suite||The Sanctum Suites Whitefield||Nahar’s Heritage Hotel||The Paul Bangalore|
|Pai Comforts||Sherwood Suites||Adarsh Hamilton||The Zuri Whitefield|
|Hotel Empire International||Parijatha Gateway||Bhagini Icon Premier Hotel||Le Meridien Bangalore|
|Hotel Bangalore International||Capital Residency||Double Tree Suites By Hilton||Radisson Blu Bangalore outer ring Road|
|31 South park Boutique Hotel||Hotel RR international||Purple Lotus|
|BeOriel Koramangala||The Iris Inn By Bhagini||Crest Executive Suite|
|Hotel Empark Inn||Orchid Suites||Sarovar Portico Outer Ring road|
|Arihant Residency||Purple Cloud Hotel||Radha regent Bengaluru|
|Shreyas Residency||Octave Studio Hotel||Sai Vishram Business Hotel|
|Hotel Vande Mataram||SAP Golden Grande Electronic City||Starlit Suites|
|Prasidhi Stay inn||Srinidhi Grand iNn||The Grand Magrath|
|V R Royal Residency||The President Hotel||La Classic|
|Hotel Raj Residency||Hotel Euphoria||Ankit Vista Resorts|
|Bellande Comforts||Hotel Nandhana Hometel||Sri Nandi Comforts|
|Pearl Suites||Transit Living Jayanagar||Holiday Inn Express Bengaluru|
|Diva Residency||Sai Shelter||The Chancery|
|Kamat’s Hotel- Mayura||Green City Comforts||Vividus|
|Hotel Mayura||Maple Tree Inn||Townhouse Alchemy Suites|
|Samrudhii Plaza||Banashankari Comforts||The Rack|
|Akshaya Residency||Hotel Krishinton Suites||The Mayer|
|Delta Regency||Hotel Champion Inn|
|Sai Leela Suites||Hotel Thanga Orchid|
|City Cradle||Sterling Suites-Marathahalli|
|Hotel Nandhana Regent||Bhagini Suites|
|Hotel Palm Suites||Krishinton Suites|
|Hotel Morgen Suites||Empire Suites-Castle Street|
Taxi cabs, Coaches, Buses, Tempo Traveler options available for Bangalore tour package with Bannerghatta National Park 3 days:
- Etios are suitable for 4 people.
- Innova is suitable for six people.
- Tempo traveler is suitable for 12 people.
- Mini Buses are suitable for 21 people.
- Semi- deluxe buses are suitable for 35 people.
- 50 seater bus is ideal for 50 people.
The booking procedure for Bangalore tour package with Bannerghatta National Park 3 days:
- Call us on Mobile no 8431671363 – Tour manager 24/7.
- Use Whatsapp on the right-hand side bottom of this screen we will respond instantly.
- You can write your requirements to email@example.com
- Use the contact form located on the Contact form here.
- Booking is a very simple process with us.