Bangalore City tour 1 day
Bangalore is officially known as Bengaluru, is a megacity of South India, Capital City of Karnataka State is located at 12.97°N 77.56°E and covers an area over 742 Square Kilometers. And it is situated over 949 meters above sea level. At 962 meters (3,156 ft) enjoys a very pleasant climate, like a hill station.
Bangalore has a very long history, it is even mentioned in the ancient Purana Rishi Mandavya was leaving here ( present-day Vasanthapura) during those times it (Bengaluru) was known as ‘Kalyanpuri’. Due to its long history, Bengaluru houses many interesting historical, Monumental, landscape sightseeing.
Bangalore city tour package 1 day covering the most popular tourist places of Bengaluru.
- Morning 7:00 am Pick up from Krantivira Sangolli Rayanna, Bengaluru Railway Station, then drive to sightseeing
- The Time between 7:00 am to 10:00 am,
Lalbagh Botanical Gardens: 18th-century garden laid down by Hyder Ali. Some centuries-old trees are here. Peninsular Gneiss, aka Lalbagh rock, is one of the oldest rock formations on earth estimated 3000 million years old, preserved by Government. Inside Lalbagh, Bonsai Garden 700 bonsai plants are aging from 5 to 35 years, comprising of different varieties of tree species. also, an excellent place to watch bird waters. In Lalbagh Botanical garden other interesting places are Lotus pond, Lalbagh waterfalls, Cactus garden, and Lalbagh lake.
- The time between 10:00 am to 12:00 noon,
Dodda Basavana Gudi temple: the 16th Century Temple dedicated to Nandi, this is one of the giant monolithic statues carved out of the hard rock.
Dodda Ganesha temple an ancient giant Ganesha idol temple
Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace, which is built-in Indo-Islamic architecture, most comprises teak Wood, a must-see for history Greeks.
Bangalore fort, built-in 1537 CE by KempeGowda, now Remainings of the sevenfold Castle in Kalasipalayam, the Heart of Bangalore.
- The time between 12:00 noon to 1:00 pm,
Venkatappa Art Gallery and Museum Houses large interesting collections of Coins, besides 2500 years old Halmidi inscription. Government Museum in this complex is one of the oldest in India.
- Lunch break 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm
- The time between 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Visvesvaraya Industrial Technological Museum, a constituent unit of National Council of Science Museums, established in memory of Bharat Ratna Sir M Visvesvaraya.
- The time between 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm
HAL Heritage Centre and Aerospace Museum house the legacy of the Indian Aviation technology of six decades.
- The time between 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Shivoham Shiva Temple features a Shiva statue that is 65 feet tall and it is open 24/7.
- The time between 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- National Military Memorial and Indira Gandhi Musical Fountain.
- The time between 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna Temple (ISKCON stands for International Society for Krishna Consciousness) is one of the largest ‘ISKCON’ temples in the World.
- By 9.30 pm drop back at Krantivira Sangolli Rayanna, Bengaluru Railway Station and the tour concludes with happy memories.
Cost of Bangalore city tour package 1 day
- Rs 200/- per person and it includes only Transportation.
- All entry fees, Food, and other optional activities are additional.
To Book Bangalore city tour package 1 day
- Call or Whatsapp 8431671363- Tour Manager.
Taxi cabs, Coaches, Buses, Tempo Traveler options available for Bangalore tour packages:
- Etios are suitable for 4 people.
- Innova is suitable for six people.
- Tempo traveler is suitable for 12 people.
- Mini Buses are suitable for 21 people.
- Semi- deluxe buses are suitable for 35 people.
- 50 seater bus is ideal for 50 people.