Cubbon Park officially called Sri Chamarajendra Park:
Cubbon Park overview
- Location Kasturba Road, Behind High Court of Karnataka Ambedkar Veedhi, Sampangi Rama Nagara, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001
- Established Year: 1870 CE
- Area: 300 acres
- Open & Close hours: 6:00am – 7:00pm
- Holiday: NIL
- Entry fees: Free
- Distance from Vidhana Soudha: 0.5 km
- Vehicle parking and Fees: Rs 20 for Two Wheelers and Rs 40 for Four Wheelers.
- Wheelchair accessible parking: Yes
- Nearest Bus stand:1 km
- Nearest Metro Station: Cubbon park station.
- Auto Rickshaw Stand: Yes
- Coffee shop, Lunchroom, Eateries: shack restaurants, and Juice points.
- Washroom: Pay and Use type Toilets available.
- Kids Play Area: Available
- Boating: Yes Available
- Leisure Activities: Bird Watching.
- Walking path: Yes.
- The rain shelter: No.
- Precautions: Snakes and stray Dogs.
20 things to do in Cubbon park:
Cubbon Park has spread around 300 acres apart from its flora and fauna houses the some of the top sights of Bangalore as mentioned below.
- Statue Of Shri Chamarajendra Wadiyar IX
- Sheshadri Memorial
- Cubbon Park – Slack Space
- The Weekend Dog Park Cubbon Park
- Rose Garden
- Bats in Cubbon Park
- Vidhana Soudha View Point
- Attara Kacheri aka Karnataka High Court
- Shree Dakshinamoorthy Temple
- Government Aquarium aka Bangalore Aquarium aka Sarkari Mathsalaya
- Jawahar Bal Bhavan
- Visvesvaraya Industrial & Technological Museum
- Government Museum, Bangalore
- Venkatappa Art Gallery
- Cubbon Park Bengaluru Skaters
- Dancing And Musical Fountain Bangalore
- Cubbon park Walking path
- Bird Watching
- Pattani Train
- Nature photography
Cubbon Park Images: