Coorg Ooty Kodaikanal tour package 7 days 6 nights:
Duration of the package is 7 days 6 nights, 2 nights stay each in Coorg, Ooty, and Kodaikanal starting from Bangalore and ends at Bangalore.
Top Sights Covered in Coorg aka Kodagu are Raja’s Seat, Dubare Forest and Elephant Camp, Madikeri Fort and palace, Harangi Dam, Mallalli Falls, Mandalpatti aka Mugilupete, Padi Igguthappa temple, Pushpagiri Mountain range aka Subramanya Hills aka Kumara Parvatha, Omkareshwara temple, Raja Gaddige aka Raja’s Tomb, Shri Mrityunjaya Temple, Tadiandamol aka Thadiyandamol, Abbey Falls, Cauvery Nisargadhama, Honnamma lake, Nagarhole National park, Namdroling Monastery of Nyingma popular as Golden Temple, Chikli Dam, Sri Bhagandeshwara temple, Irupu Falls, Irupu Rameshwara temple, Nalknad Palace, Talacauvery and Brahmagiri peak, Greater Talacauvery National Park, Chelavara Falls, Kotebetta, Nishani Motte, Kote Abbi Falls, Madikeri Town, Kushalnagar Town, Somvarpet, and Bheeman Kallu-an ancient cave.
Top Sights Covered in Ooty aka Udagamandalam are Tamilnadu Tourism Ooty Boat House, Doddabetta Peak, Government Rose Garden, Nilgiri Mountain Railway Line, The Tea Factory & The Tea Museum, Government Botanical Garden, Thread Garden, St. Stephen’s Church, Emerald Lake, Avalanche Lake, Mukurthi National Park, Crain Hill, Toda Temple, Ooty Town, Coonoor, Sim’s Park, Lamb’s Rock, Dolphin’s Nose, Tiger Hill, Catherine Falls, Ooty Film Shooting point, Wilson Plantation, Frog Hill, Kamaraj Sagar Dam, Pykara Waterfalls, Gudalur, Mudumalai Tiger Reserve, Glenmorgan, Kalhatty waterfalls, Bison Valley, Masinagudi, Needle rock viewpoint, and Pine Forest.
Top Sights Covered in Kodaikanal aka Kodai are Kodaikanal Lake, Silver Cascade Falls, Bryant Park, Kurinji Andavar Temple, Bear Shola Falls, Kodaikanal Solar Observatory Museum, Pine Tree Forest, Fairy Falls, Guna caves, Liril Falls, Coakers Walk, Sacred Heart College Museum, Berijam Lake, Vattakanal Cliff Viewpoint, Chettiar Park, Kodaikanal lion cave, and Green Valley.
Detailed illustrated Itinerary of Coorg Ooty Kodaikanal tour package 7 days 6 nights:
Day 01: Arrival at Bangalore/Bengaluru:
Upon arrival at Bangalore The Driver meets and greets at any of the below locations:
Kempegowda International Airport, an international airport serving Bangalore Codes (IATA: BLR, ICAO: VOBL).
Krantivira Sangolli Rayanna Bengaluru is the central Railway Junction; Station Code is KSR.
Yelahanka Junction (YNK),
Yeshwanthpur Junction (YPR),
Krishnarajapuram (KJM), and
Bangalore Cantonment (BNC).
Kempegowda Bus Station, aka Majestic Bus Station, Interstate Bus Station Buses from and to Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, and Gujarat.
Mysore Road Satellite Bus Station, Interstate Bus Station Buses coming from, and to Mysore, Madikeri, and Kerala.
Shantinagar Bus Station Interstate Bus Station from and to Tamilnadu and Pondicherry.
Basaveshwara Satellite Bus Terminal, Peenya.
Pickup from any of the location in Bangalore and then drive to Coorg via Mysore Rd and NH275, 248 km 6 to 7 hours of Journey and on the way visiting top sights of Coorg aka Kodagu.
- Tibetan Colony and Golden temple located in the town of Bylakuppe has the second largest settlement of Tibetan refugees in the World ( first being the Dharamshala in Himachal Pradesh). With an area over 3000 acres with numerous Monastery, study centers this Colony can be named Little Tibet of India. Among the most visited places here are
- Namdroling Monastery of Nyingma popular as Golden Temple was established by his Holiness Pema Norbu Rinpoche (1932-2009) in the year 1963 CE. with an objective of establishing the prestigious monastery in preserving the precious of teachings of Gautam Buddha and pervade peace in this beautiful World. The three huge idols of Padmasambhava, Buddha, and Amitayus in Gold are located inside Namdroling Monastery in Padmasambhava Buddhist Vihara is the main attraction for tourists here.
- Drikung Kagyu Monastery.
- Sakya Monastery.
- Sera Je Monastery.
- Sera Mey Monastery.
- Tashi Lhunpo monastery in Bylakuppe was newly built. Inaugurated by Dalai Lama in 2016.
- Harangi Dam built of the River Harangi a tributary of the River Cauvery at Hadgur Village. This Dam is 846 meters long with a height of 47 meters. The Dam attracts a large crowd during the monsoon season when the gates are opened and water is released. the Backwater of Harangi dam is spread across several km with islands and thick forest areas on the banks. A very beautiful garden just like Brindavan Garden is maintained here. Visiting hours 8:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Cauvery Nisargadhama a River Island formed by the River Kaveri an area of 30 acres filled with Bamboo, Teak, Rosewood, Sandalwood trees. This is the perfect place to enjoy River, Forest, Boating, Zipline, Forest Watchtowers. Visiting hours 9.00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Chiklihole reservoir is an irrigation purpose dam built across the river Chichilihole River near Rangasamudra Village is one of the most scenic spots in Coorg, but hardly a few people visit here, Beware do no get to waters where there are lots of Crocodiles here. Visiting hours 8.00 am to 5:00 pm and there no entry fees.
- Dubare Elephant Camp is one of the major Elephant Camp in Karnataka over the 150 other Camps, located on the banks of River Cauvery in Nanjarayapatna village Kodagu. The Camp Lures many travelers and Elephant Lovers and it is the one place where visitors can get a closer touch of the Giant mammal. Boats are available to reach this place, trained naturalists are available to explain the various aspects of Elephants, and interaction point, photoshoot point, Elephant bathing are other activities here. Most of the Elephants trained here are used for the “World famous Mysore Dasara Jambu Savari”, so camp will be closed for 3 months during Dasara. Visiting hours only between 9:00 am to 11:00 am and 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
- Check in to the hotel in Madikeri.
- By evening drive back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Coorg.
Day 02 Coorg must-see sightseeing.
After breakfast by 9:00 am drive to Coorg sightseeing:
- Omkareshwara temple was constructed by King Linga Rajendra II in the year 1800 CE and it displays a unique like a Dargah. The history of this temple is found on a Copper inscription which is fixed on the ance door. Visiting hours 5:00 am to 2:00 pm and 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Raja Gaddige aka Raja’s Tomb is a vast garden with Tombs of Linga Rajendra II, Biddanda Bopu and Biddanda Somaiah. Visiting hours at 10.00 am to 6:00 pm
- Madikeri Fort and a palace inside is situated in the middle of the Madikeri town, and it was first founded by Mudduraja in the year 1650 CE. Madikeri Fort was eventually rebuilt in granite by Tipu Sultan who named the site Jaffarabad in the year 1790 CE. Dodda Vira Rajendra took Control of the fort later in 18th Century CE. Linga Raja II in the year 1812-1814 CE renovated the Palace. Lord Ganesha Temple and a Museum which consists of weapons and dresses used by the King and some inscriptions can be seen here. Visiting hours 10:00 am to 5:30 pm.
- Raja’s Seat meaning seat of the King is a photogenic sunset viewpoint in Madikeri, it was once the platform from which the King of Kodagu used to enjoy glorious Sunset. The Spot got its name as it was the favorite recreational place for the Kings. Today it is a well-known tourist place with a beautiful garden, a panoramic view of Western ghats, and a Toy Train by name “Babasaheb Express” 1 km ride to view magnificent Madikeri town, and surrounding Mountain Ranges.
- Honnamma lake is the biggest lake in Coorg and named after Goddess Honnamma, located 6km from Somwarpet on the backdrop of a scenic hills knows as Gavi betta and Mori betta. Visiting hours from 9.00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Abbey Falls just 5 km from Madikeri town in the middle of a coffee estate, lies one of the most winsome waterfalls of Karnataka. The Madikeri stream, also called Muttaramutt, Falls 21.3 meters between huge boulders to the deep rocky valley to form this picturesque waterfall called Abbi Falls ( Abbi Means Waterfalls in Kodava Takk). The British it the Jessey Waterfall in memory of Jessey, the daughter of Madikeri’s first Chaplain. Big buses, Mini Buses can’t reach up to this falls, you will be required to walk around 1 km. Visiting hours from 10.00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Mandalpatti aka Mugilu Pete situated at an altitude of 4050 feet ASL is hilltop is part of Pushpagiri reserve forest and here 4X4 Jeep safari and trekking is quite popular. The 360-degree view of Western Ghats is the first and foremost thing-to-do in Kodagu/Coorg.
- Madikeri fort and Palace: Built-in the 17th century, the Madikeri Fort was restructured. Muddu Raja built the fort initially, the king also built a palace inside the fort aka Jaffarabad was built using European architecture. It portrays the rich cultural heritage of the Kodagu Region.old fort and the palace is now used as Govt offices. ( Entry is Free of cost)
- Sri Bhagandeshwara temple on the banks of three river confluence namely, Cauvery, Kannike, and Sujyothi are popular as Triveni Sangama. This Temple Complex houses Sri Bhagandeshwara, Sri Subramanya, Sri Mahavishnu, and Sri Ganapathi shrines believed to built by Cholas in the 11th Century CE in Kerala Temple architecture Style located at Bhagamandala Temple town.
- Talacauvery the river Kaveri originates from here, Sri Agastheeswarar temple, Sri Vishnu Temple and a very scenic place from here Brahmagiri peak can be reached by climbing 250 steps to get a panoramic view of western ghats since this place is on border of Karnataka and Kerala, nearby villages of Kerala also visible from this hilltop.
- Greater Talacauvery National park (entry restricted) is the reserve forest for Medical properties plants and trees.
- Tadiandamol: is the second highest peak in Karnataka and this peak is an active location for trekkers. Shoes are must and with a proper guide, this can be climbed. all trekking programs possible only for groups. also, the itinerary can be customized to visit Mallalli Falls, Pushpagiri Hill trekking, Barapole River rafting, Camping, Brahmagiri Hill trekking, Pushpagiri Wildlife Sanctuary, Nishani Motte trekking, Kumara Parvatha trekking, Nagarhole National Park, Iruppu Falls, and other places.
- Coorg is famous for coffee, spices, honey, and homemade wines some shopping in town.
Drive back to the hotel and overnight stay in Madikeri.
Day 03: Coorg to Ooty via NH 766 and NH 181 260 km 7-9 hours journey approx:
After breakfast by 8:00 am, drive to Ooty via Mysore on the way visiting sightseeing places,
- Nanjangud officially known as Nanjangudu on the banks of the River Kapila Sri Nanjundeshwara Temple is an 11th Century built Temple. In Nanjangud town also famous for GI tag Banana the “Nanjangud Rasabale” do not miss this in season between March to July.
- Gundlupet can be called Gateway to Ooty, Wayanad and the last big town on Karnataka border also famous for the 10th century Vijayanarayana Temple.
- Himavad Gopalaswamy Betta: At a height of 4757 feet MSL highest peak in the Bandipur National Park in the core area. Dense fog predominates and covers the hills around.
- Bandipur National Park: Jungle Jeep safari is possible, timings 6 am to 9.30 am. Bandipur National park is the first national park in India to use the drone to track poachers. Deers, Elephants, Bison, Black-faced monkey and other wild animals roam freely on the road itself. if you like to take jungle jeep safari for sighting Tiger, you have to check out Mysore by 5:30 am.
- Mudumalai National Park Jungle safari is possible up to 10 am.
- Masinagudi is one of the remote villages in Mudumalai national park from here Ooty peaks can be enjoyed.
- Frog Hill View Point one of the marvelous hillocks on the way to Ooty. the shape looks like a frog, hence the name frog Hill.
- Needle Rock viewpoint a trekking path of 600 meters leads to cliff view and Frog hill View.
- Wilson Plantation, Eucalyptus Trees is one of the most popular photoshoot points.
- Ooty Shooting point a hilltop with a 360-degree panoramic view of Eastern Ghats.
- Pykara Lake on a backdrop of the Pine forest is ideal for boating.
- Pykara Falls is the most visited Falls in Ooty.
- Pykara village is scenic and you can see the step farming, cabbage, Ooty-carrot. Ooty-apple cultivation here.
- Pine forest and Kama Raja Sagara dam backwater.
- Reach Udhagamandalam, abbreviated as Udhagai and Ooty, Check into the hotel and after some rest. drive to
- Ooty Lake & Boathouse: The Boathouse offers Paddle boats, Rowboats, and Motorboats. This is an artificial lake constructed by John Sullivan, in the year 1824, additional charges.
- Thread Garden First time in the World Unique World Record, Aery natural Looking Embroidery Garden bearing full of beautiful plants, Flowers, Grass, Lotus, ponds, etc., This Miracle “Thread Graden” is exclusively designed using more than 60 million meter Natural colorful Embroidery threads with the effort of 50 specially trained artists for 12 years not using any needle of Machine.
- Thunder world is Kids amusement park and food park.
- The Government Rose Garden is the most spacious in India, situated on the slopes of the Elk Hill close to Ooty town, which is awarded by the World Federation of Rose Societies Award of “Garden Excellence” Osaka, Japan in the year 2006.
- Late in the evening free time for shopping and overnight stay in Ooty.
Day 04: Ooty Sightseeing.
After breakfast by 8:00 am drive to Ooty sightseeing:
- The Government Botanical Garden: covers an area of 22 hectares, is one of the major attractions in Ooty.
- Doddabetta Tea Factory and Chocolate Museum: Know all about tea processing, Chocolate manufacturing.
- Doddabetta peak: At an elevation of 8652 feet, it is the fourth highest peak in South India and highest in the Nilgiris range. panoramic 360-degree view of Ooty, Mettupalayam/Coimbatore, avalanche dam, Mukurthi Peak.
- Kotagiri: is the oldest hill station of Nilgiris, famous for Tea estates, Catherine Falls, Kodanad View Point, Longwood Shola.
- Coonoor is famous for Nilgiri Tea production,
- Sim’s Park established in the year 1847 CE is a botanical garden with over 200 varieties of Trees from all over the world
- Dolphin’s Nose Coonoor is beauty of Western Ghats.
- Lamb’s rock is mountain range veiw.
- Nilgiri Mountain Railway: Built-in 1908 relies on its fleet of steam locomotives. UNESCO added the Nilgiri Mountain Railway as an extension to the World Heritage Site. Diesel locomotives have taken over from steam on the section between Coonoor and Udhagamandalam.
- Evening free for shopping. Overnight stay in Ooty.
Day 05: Ooty to Kodaikanal 6-8 hrs Journey approx.
After breakfast drive to Kodaikanal via NH 67. On the Way Coonoor, Mettupalayam, Palani.
- Optional if you like to visit the famous Arulmigu Dhandayuthapani Swamy Temple, Palani
Reach Kodaikanal and Check into Hotel. rest of the day at leisure. Overnight Stay in Kodaikanal.
Day 06: Kodaikanal must-see sightseeing.
After breakfast drive to Kodaikanal local sightseeing:
- Cooker’s Walk:
- Green Valley View:
- Pillar Rocks: a set of three giant rock pillars that stand 122 meters high.
- Pine Tree Forest: Pine tree forest.
- Moier Point: Ten Mile viewpoint of Ghats.
- Kodai City View: City view of Kodaikanal.
- Chettiar Park: On the way to Kurinji Andavar Temple a small yet beautiful park.
- Bryant Park: Located on Kodaikanal Lake’s eastern side, Bryant Park around 21 acres of park. A 157-year old
- Eucalyptus tree, some 770 varieties of Roses and other herbs.
- Bear Shola Falls: Is a seasonal waterfall that comes to its full size during the monsoons only.
- Dolphin Nose: is a flat rock jutting out of the mountain, overlooking a deep cliff, with its shape akin to that of the nose of a dolphin. Positioned at an elevation of 6600 feet.
- Drive back to Hotel and overnight Stay in Kodaikanal.
Day 07: Kodaikanal to back home from Bangalore or Madurai.
After breakfast drive back to Bengaluru or Mysore or Madurai or Coimbatore and drop at your desired location, Airport/Bus Station / Railway station and tour concludes with happy memories.
- Please note: Kodaikanal to Bangalore is 500 km 10-14 hours journey. try to book a return journey from Madurai which is located at 120 km 3-4 hours journey.
Pricing of Coorg Ooty Kodaikanal tour package 7 days 6 nights:
|Total Cost||Cab Type||Budget hotels||2-Star hotels||3-Star hotels||4-Star hotels||5-Star hotels||Resort|
|2 person||Etios / Swift||25000||27000||28000||39000||66000||36000|
Pricing of Coorg Ooty Kodaikanal tour package additional information:
- Above mentioned prices are for 2 people sharing 1 room
- The cost will slightly vary during the following periods:
- February 21 to 23, on occasion of Maha Shivaratri and long weekends.
- April 10 to 15, on occasion of Good Friday, Holi Saturday, and Dr. Ambedkar Baba Jayanthi.
- May 22 to 23, on occasion of Qutub-E- Ramzan.
- August 14 to 17, on occasion of Independence day.
- August 21 to 24, on occasion of Ganesha Chaturthi.
- October 23 to November 2nd, on occasion of Dussehra 2020.
- November 11 to 24, on occasion of Diwali 2020.
- December 24 to January 5th, on occasion of Christmas 2020 and New year 2021.
14 Inclusion in Coorg Ooty Kodaikanal tour package:
- Private dedicated car from start to finish.
- Well-appointed room accommodation for 2-nights in Coorg.
- Well-appointed room accommodation for 2-nights in Ooty.
- Well-appointed room accommodation for 2-nights in Kodaikanal.
- All Ground transfers pick up and drop in the same car.
- Parking fees, Toll, and Fuel charges for the Car.
- Interstate permit for the Car.
- Service of a Driver who can Speak Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Hindi, and English, and his allowance.
- Every day Sightseeing as per the above-mentioned tour itinerary.
- Complimentary Breakfast between 7:30 am to 9:30 am in the Hotels.
- Dedicated tour manager services 24/7, one point contact.
- Boating at Karanji Lake in Mysore.
- Safari Tickets at Bhadra Wild Sanctuary, Chikmagalur
- Guide Charges at Belur and Halebidu Temple Complex.
Exclusion of Coorg Ooty Kodaikanal tour package:
- All types of Entrance Fees to visit like, monuments, Gardens, and Palaces.
- Mineral water bottle during the tour.
- Domestic travel insurance.
- Personal Expenses like Tips, Shopping, Camera & Videography Charges, Medical insurance.
- Refunds for Skipped breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Deviation from the original accepted plan.
- Early arrival and late Checkout, unless subject to availability at Hotels/Resorts.
- Fares of Flights, Trains, and Bus from and to your place.
Hotels/Resorts/Homestays used in Bangalore Mysore Chikmagalur tour package:
Coorg Hotels/ Resorts.
|1-star Hotels||2-star Hotels||3-star Hotels||4-star Hotels||5-star Hotels||Resorts||Homestays|
Ooty Hotels/ Resorts.
|1-star Hotels||2-star Hotels||3-star Hotels||4-star Hotels||5-star Hotels||Resorts||Homestays|
|Windwhistle Villa||Hotel Sarkar Palace||Deccan park||Fortune Hotel Sullivan Court||Savoy Ooty-IHCL SeleQtions||Mohan Villa|
|Pratham International||The Majestic Crown||Khems Ooty||Sterling Ooty Fern Hill|
|Lakefield Bungalow||Green Apple Residency||Hotel Nahar Nilgiris||Destiny The Farm Stay|
|Mist Luxury Resort||MMr Holiday Inn||Sky Dale Inn and Suites||Sterling Ooty Elk Hill|
|Sarah Residency||SR Residency||Orange pekoe Leisure Hotel||Farview Mountain Resorts|
|Tulip Elkhill Resort||Lakshmi Holiday Inn||Hotel Meadows Residency||WelcomHeritage Ferrnhills Royale Palace|
|Oakland Bungalow||West Nature Cottages||Hotel Lake View||Mountain Retreat- A Hill Country Resort|
|Ulo Royal Rejoice Resorts||Hotel Preethi Classic Towers||Global Village Ooty||Glyngarth Resort|
|Golden Resort||Hotel Fairstay||Tulips Elhill resort||Hotel Sholas Residency|
|Samiksha’s Nest Inn||La Flora Amberley Resort||Palve Sugavasam||Vinna West Downs Heritage Resort|
|Cottage Royal Aviary||The Bogan Villa||King’s Cliff||Saffornstays Milton Abbott Estate|
|Clubhouse Cottage||Secret Valley Jungle Resort||Kluney Manor||Greenwood Bunglow|
|Skylark Inn||You Retreat||Mystique Ville||Club Mahindra Derby Green|
|ASV Cottage||Reflections Guest House||Fortune Retreats||Gem Park|
|Yaseen Cottage||I-India||Whispering Meadows||Accord Highland Hotel Ooty|
|The Hill-Side||Hotel Sanjay||Le Montana By TGI|
|Tranquility Ooty||Hotel Maneck||Green Nest Resort|
|Royal Residency||Hotel Maneck Residency||FabEscape St. Clouds|
|Hotel Sweekar Residency||Golden Larch Residency||Light House|
|As Gardens||Rose Park Residency||Rose Field Heritage|
|Cliff Residency||Hotel Preethi Palace||Sherlock Homes|
|Daffodil Cottages||British Cliff club resort||Vinu Valley Resorts|
|Hilltop Homestay||Pebrock heritage Inn||De Santhosh Residency|
|Royal Aviary||Hotel Silver oak||Nahars Retreat and Spa|
|Ever Fresh Cottages||The Willow Hill||The Surya Village|
|The Garden Cottage||Nahar’s Residency Hotel||Janardan Resort Ooty|
|Central Cottage||Samara MM Hill Ooty||Royal Hideway resort|
|The Rakshikaa Cottage||Modern Villa||Hotel Sapphire Grand|
|Ooty Mane Homestay||Woodberry Residency||Hotel Gaylord|
|Maza Holiday Home||Royal Mist||Elegant Studio|
|Mount Breeze Cottage||Hotel Sun Park||Space 4 Resort|
|Athithi Bhavan||Hotel Sun Park Grand||Valley View Studio Adasholai|
|SSG Cottage||Mount View Heritage hotel||Twin Falls|
|Shabinaya Homestay||Varuna Inn Ooty||The Monarch|
|Shaliha Misty Hill||Nightshade inn Reisdency||Rainbow Cottage|
|Sabari Lodge||Hotel Charring Cross||Darshan Hotel|
|Hotel Sree Ganapathy||Golden larch Comfort||Vista Suites Doddabetta|
|Venki Vill||Hotel Lebone||Poonmari Residency|
|Hotel Alakapuri||Heaven Holiday Resort||Teanest Nightingale|
|Mosty Retreats Ooty||Designer Stay||Hotel Nakshatra|
|Rock Ooty||Limra Residency||Garden Manor|
|Shalom Resort||Mohan residency||Vinayaga Inn|
|S S Cottage||The Baron||Hotel Mount N mist|
|Nature Nest Guesthouse||Hays SK Residency||Tiger Hill villa|
|Green Yards Cottage||Roya Auckland||Tophill Lodge|
|DNZ Tourist Home||Emerald Hotel||Hotel Wlbeck residency|
|Hill Breeze Hotel||Hotel Sapphire Garden View||Hill View Stay|
|Ayyas Cottage North Lake||Mananya Cottage||Traditional Stay Elk Hill|
|Green Yards||Hillcrest Metro||Glen park Inn|
|Puri Resort||Abrar Holiday Inn||Rose Garden|
|Silver Dollar Resort||Sree Kumaran Homestay Inn||Exotic Stay|
|Silver Woods||Stone Valley Cottage||Hotel Astoria Residency|
|De Santhosh Residency||Beebee’s okios||Sabol Holiday Resorts|
|Raasinihas Paradise||Golfdale Holiday Resort||Hill View Cool Spot Cottage|
|Magic Star Cottage||Triple ‘E’ Resort||Scenic view Stay Bamboy Castle|
|Royal Snow Castle||MKT Guest House||RK Homes Guest House|
|Neo Nirmal Residency||Stay Bliss Residency||Elegant Stay Davisdale|
|Sri Sai Residency||Pleasant Stay Ooty||Dew Drop Inn|
|EaglesDare Adventure Camp||Hotel Rathna||Elite Stay|
|Green Park||Vista Suites kalatty||Delightz Inn|
|Strawberry Cottage’||Le Niebla Farm Resort||Glanton Manor Hotel|
|Sierra Vale||Red Hill Nature Resort||Zostel ooty|
|Green Breeze Guest House||Jn Forest Guest House||Kotagiri Hill Palace|
|Ooty Greens||Twine Falls Residency||Sinclairs Retreat ooty|
|Wild Breeze Resorts||Hotel Mishal Residency||Golden Cypress Resort|
|Snowdrops Ooty||Vasantham Studio Apartment|
|Ooty Rahamath Cottage||Vasantham Cottage|
|Bamboo Gate Resorts||Silver Wattle Inn|
|The Tamarillo||Memo rooms|
|Sana Residency||Paradise Perfect|
|Vedika Nest||AI-Woodslands Residency|
|Holiday Home Near Ooty Lake||Cyprus Homestay|
|Royal Heritage||Mountain Top Holiday Home|
|Glen View Homestay||Divi Heritage Inn|
|Logan Camp Ooty||Hotel Durag|
|Bamboo Grove Holiday Home||Western Valley Resort|
|Leopard Rock Wilderness Resort||Praba Rooms and Cottage|
|Green Moon residency||Fitness the Royal Organic Country|
|Aurora Light Residency||The Conerstayz|
|Marsh Villa Guest House||Elephant Counrty Resort|
|Ganga’s Sri Balaji Resort||Fable Stay|
|JMJ rooms||Lymond House|
|SRS Cottage||Oxygen Resort Ooty|
|Linga Villa||Venus Residency|
|Sugan Cottage||Shiva Shanthi Inn|
|Sagar Holiday Inn||The Abode|
|Cuckoo Kudil Homestay||Krish Residency|
|La Blooms||V Resorts Oak N Teas Villa Kotagiri|
|Neelimalai Residency||Royal Cottages Ooty|
|Happy Homestay||Yantra Leisures|
|Adarsh International||Wenlock Homes|
|Pals Residency||Grand Castle Hill Resorts|
|Celebration Cottage||Berry Hills Resort|
|ASP Cottage||Safari Land Villa|
|LS Resorts||Cozy Homestay|
|Nova Scotia||Club Mahindra Danish Villa|
|Green Leaves||White Residency|
|Lakshmi Cottage||Hotel Blue Bird|
|Rans Royal Club||Ooty Honey Huts|
|Pink Cottage Ooty||Glen park inn|
|YWCA Anandagiri Ooty||The Nest|
|Heaven 11 Ooty||Green Race View|
|Maruthi Sunrise Cottage||GV Residency|
|Hotel Raja||Hanging Huts Resorts|
|Ambari Emerald Ooty||Silver Dollor|
|Rainbow Palace||Mr Residency|
|Celestial Resorts||The Greenery-Holiday Inn|
|V P R Holidays||Hill Travelers|
|Crestvalley||Fun city resort|
|Aura Cottage||Misty Rocks|
|Kalhatty Mountain Resort||Hotel Mayura Sudarshan Ooty|
|Hotel Venus||Itz Me Cottage|
|Hill Bird homestay||Hillwood Cottage|
|Misty Home||Whispering Wilderness|
|Kinds View Cottage||Beverly Villa|
|Cuckoo Nest Ooty||Woodcock Cottage|
|RCV Cottage||Kemp’s Cave|
|Weston Holiday Inn||Anmols Cottage|
|Cindole Gate||The Red House|
|ABC Ayyas Best Cottage|
|SB Cottage & homestay|
|Mystique Stay Resorts|
|Ooty Mas Cottage|
|Hotel Royal King|
|Sanctuary Boutique Hotel|
|Vels Green castle Resort|
|Mountain View Heritage Resort|
|Trani View Cottage|
|The inside Ooty|
|Homely And Pleasant Cottage|
|PM Sons Guest House|
|Seven Hill Homestay|
|Moon Shadow Cottage|
|Nice Cottage Hillock|
|Orion Resort Ooty|
|Seven Nights resort|
|Queen Hill homestay|
|Albisville Hilltop Mansion|
|Wildernest Farm Stay|
|Seven rock Cottage|
|Maple View Resort|
|Olives Pleasant Stay Ooty|
|Ooty Youth Hostel|
|Mist Park Homestay|
|Abi Suvi Homestay|
|Ooty White house Homestay|
|Anika Palace Homestay|
|Hotel Cyprus Inn|
|Rich White House Cottage|
|Travel Stay Residency|
|The Pleasant Days|
|Hyton Groove Ooty|
|Glenview Homestay Whole|
|The Hornbill residency|
|Hotel Kuranji Park|
|Devi Tourist Inn|
|DNS Tourist Home|
|Villa Terramia Pembroke|
|Sun Stay Cottage|
|Vista Suites By Nivetsa|
|Janani Residency & Cottage|
Kodaikanal Hotels/ Resorts.
|1-star Hotels||2-star Hotels||3-star Hotels||4-star Hotels||5-star Hotels||Resorts||Homestays|
Taxi cabs, Coaches, Buses, Tempo Traveler options available for Coorg Ooty Kodaikanal tour package:
- Etios are suitable for 4 people.
- Innova is suitable for six people.
- Tempo traveler is suitable for 12 people.
- Mini Buses are suitable for 21 people.
- Semi- deluxe buses are suitable for 35 people.
- 50 seater bus is ideal for 50 people.
The booking procedure for Coorg Ooty Kodaikanal tour package:
- Call us on Mobile no 8431671363 – Tour manager 24/7.
- Use Whatsapp on the right-hand side bottom of this screen we will respond instantly.
- You can write your requirements to email@example.com
- Use the contact form located on the Contact form here.
- Booking is a very simple process with us.
Follow us on our Youtube Channel.