book Coorg Wayanad Ooty Kodaikanal tour itinerary price discounted
Coorg Wayanad Ooty Kodaikanal tour itinerary for 9 days 8 nights:
Day 01: Bangalore to Coorg 300 km approx 9 hrs.
Pickup from Bangalore any location Airport, Railway station, Bus station. On arrival, our Driver meets and greets then drives to Madikeri the major town of Coorg via Srirangapatna, Mysore, and Bylakuppe. Visiting the must-see destination of this region:
- Bylakuppe, Namdroling Monastery well known as the golden temple.
- Kaveri nisargadhama true jungle experience with safety, island, boating in the river Kaveri, Deer park, and Elephant ride is possible here (optional activity).
- Dubare Elephant camp is the base camp of Dasara Elephants, boating; white water rafting is possible here. Check in to the hotel in Madikeri.
- Abbey waterfalls, soft trek in the middle of coffee estate Leeds to this winsome waterfall.
- Raja Gaddige, an enchanting park. By evening drive back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Coorg.
Day 02: Coorg must-see destination.
After breakfast by 9 am drive to Coorg sightseeing:
- Talacauvery: the birthplace of the river Kaveri.
- By evening visit to Raja seat at the heart of Coorg town panoramic view Sahyadri mountain range.
- Madikeri Fort, the old fort now used for the official purpose of sarkar.
- Omkareshwara Temple, famous Shiva Temple in Coorg.
- Coorg is famous for coffee, spices, honey, and homemade wines some shopping in town.
- Drive back to the hotel and overnight stay in the Coorg.
Day 03: Coorg to Wayanad 132 km 4-7 hrs approx.
After breakfast by 9:00 am in the morning drive to Wayanad via Gonikoppal-Kutta Rd on the way visiting:
- Iruppu waterfalls
- Nagarhole national park
- Kuruvadweep island
- Tholpetty wildlife
- Jain temple
- Overnight stay in the hotel
Day 04: Coorg to Wayanad 132 km 4-7 hrs approx.
After breakfast by 9 am drive to Wayanad via Gonikoppal-Kutta Rd on the way visiting:
- Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary inside Tholpetty two eco-tourism facilities of jeep safari.
- Elephant camp, trekking, bird watching all attract some fees extra.
- Edakkal Caves – in these caves pictorial writings take you back to Neolithic era back to 6,000 BCE.
- Wayanad heritage museum at Ambalavayal.
- Phantom Rock overnight stays hotel/ resort at Wayanad.
Day 05: Wayanad to Ooty.
After breakfast time by 9 am check out from the hotel and drive to Ooty via Gudalur,
- Mudumalai National Park: Jungle safari is possible up to 10 am. from here two routes to Ooty one via Masinagudi and other is via Gudalur we take the Gudalur route.
- Gudalur: After a hectic journey of a couple of hours through the deep jungle in Bandipur and Mudumalai national park time for a Tea Break. and now you have entered The Nilgiris, Where the Western ghats meet Eastern ghats.
- Frog Hill View Point: one of the marvelous hillocks on the way to Ooty. the shape looks like a frog, hence the name frog Hill.
- Needle Rock viewpoint: Windy, Cloudy, amazing 360-degree view.
- Pykara Lake and Pykara Falls: Boating is optional here, Pykara village is scenic and you can see the step farming, cabbage, Ooty-carrot. Ooty-apple cultivation here.
- Reach Udhagamandalam, abbreviated as Udhagai and Ooty, Check into the hotel and after some rest. Drive to Ooty Lake & Boathouse: The Boathouse offers Paddle boats, Rowboats, and Motorboats. This is an artificial lake constructed by John Sullivan, in the year 1824.
- The Government Rose Garden: is the largest rose garden in India, situated on the slopes of the Elk Hill close to Ooty town.
- Late in the evening free time for shopping and overnight stay in Ooty.
Day 06: Ooty Sightseeing.
Today after breakfast by 8:00 am drive to Ooty sightseeing:
- The Government Botanical Garden covers an area of 22 hectares, is one of the major attractions in Ooty.
- Doddabetta Tea Factory and Chocolate Museum, Know all about tea processing, chocolate manufacturing.
- Doddabetta peak, at an elevation of 8652 feet MSL, it is the fourth highest peak in South India and highest in the Nilgiris range. Panoramic 360-degree view of Ooty, Mettupalayam, Coimbatore, avalanche dam, Mukurthi Peak.
- Kotagiri, the oldest hill station of Nilgiris, famous for Tea estates, Catherine Falls, Kodanad View Point, and Longwood Shola.
- Coonoor, Famous for Nilgiri Tea production, Sim’s Park, Dolphin’s Nose, Lamb’s rock can also be visited if you are interested.
- Nilgiri Mountain Railway: Built-in 1908 relies on its fleet of steam locomotives. UNESCO added the Nilgiri Mountain Railway as an extension to the World Heritage Site. Diesel locomotives have taken over from steam on the section between Coonoor and Udhagamandalam.
Evening free for shopping. Overnight stay in Ooty.
Day 07: Ooty to Kodaikanal 6-8 hrs Journey approx.
After breakfast drive to Kodaikanal via NH 67. On the Way Coonoor, Mettupalayam, Palani.
- Optional if you like to visit the famous Arulmigu Dhandayuthapani Swamy Temple, Palani
Reach Kodaikanal and Check into Hotel. rest of the day at leisure. Overnight Stay in Kodaikanal.
Day 08: Kodaikanal must-see sightseeing.
After breakfast drive to Kodaikanal local sightseeing:
- Cooker’s Walk, a path to walk on the cliff with valley view of Kodaikanal.
- Green Valley View also is known as suicide point
- Pillar Rocks a set of three giant rock pillars that stand 122 meters high.
- Pine Tree Forest is photoshoot point in Kodaikanal
- Moier Point, Ten Mile viewpoint of Ghats.
- Kodai City View viewpoint.
- Chettiar Park, On the way to Kurinji Andavar Temple a small yet beautiful park.
- Bryant Park: Located on Kodaikanal Lake’s eastern side, Bryant Park around 21 acres of park. A 157-year old Eucalyptus tree, some 770 varieties of Roses and other herbs.
- Bear Shola Falls: Is a seasonal waterfall that comes to its full size during the monsoons only.
- Dolphin Nose: is a flat rock jutting out of the mountain, overlooking a deep cliff, with its shape akin to that of the nose of a dolphin. Positioned at an elevation of 6600 feet.
- Drive back to Hotel and overnight Stay in Kodaikanal.
Day 09: Kodaikanal to back home from Bangalore or Madurai.
After breakfast drive back to Bengaluru or Mysore or Madurai or Coimbatore and drop at your desired location, Airport/Bus Station / Railway station and tour concludes with happy memories.
- Please note: Kodaikanal to Bangalore is 500 km 10-14 hours journey. try to book return journey from Madurai which is located at 120 km 3-4 hours journey