book Mysore Ooty tour itinerary price discounted:
Detailed Illustrated Itinerary of Bangalore to Mysore Ooty tour package for 4 days 3 nights:
Day 01: Bangalore.
Upon arrival, our driver meets and greets you at Bangalore Airport, Railway station or any other location in Bangalore. Drive to Mysore on the way covering sightseeing places.
- Mandya: the sugar city famous sugar factories located and yummy jaggery are available. Mandya and around Mandya due to its fertile land the coconut produce is abundant and tastes great very good for thirst-quenching. Mandya sheep or Bannur Sheep is bread is quite a popular meat and Mutton. If you are non-Vegetarian you can try these Dishes while return on the last day.
- Channapatna: Is famous for its Geographical indication tag “Channapatna Toys & Dolls” traditional handmade toys and dolls, sandalwood carvings.
- Ramanagaram: the silk city, also well known for Hindi movie Sholay, Ramgarh fame. If you are a lover of the dog a temple dedicated to Dog is popular in local Ramanagara town.
- Srirangapatna: the river island formed by River Kaveri: Ranganathaswamy temple the Adiranga and Srirangam being the Antya ranga.
- Ganjam: a typical local village is known for rose flower production and yummy Gulkand made out of it.
- Tipu sultan summer Palace via Ganjam: with mural paintings still in good shape, and a Royal Garden.
- Sangama: three rivers namely Kaveri, Kabini & Hemavathi, rivers confluence.
- Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary: is the largest bird sanctuary in Karnataka, on the banks of the Kaveri river. Around 169 exotic birds can be seen here. Of these, the painted stork, Asian openbill stork, common spoonbill, woolly-necked stork, black-headed ibis, lesser whistling duck, Indian shag, stork-billed kingfisher, egret, cormorant, Oriental darter, and heron The great stone plover, river tern, large flock of streak-throated swallows. Mahadevapura bird sanctuary is also nearby if you are a Bird watcher you can try this place also.
- Reach Mysore city check into the hotel after lunch proceeds to Mysore Must visit sightseeing.
- Amba Vilas Palace: The official residence of Wodeyars. this palace is the most visited tourist spot in India second only to Taj Mahal. Amba Villas aka Mysore palace is a cutting edge masterpiece of building technology, mural paintings, Painting by Raja Ravi Varma, Sandalwood carvings, Thanjavur paintings, Ivory Carvings, Antique pieces, Durbar Hall. Mysore Palace light illumination is on Sundays and all public holidays in the evening. Sound and light programs are arranged on all days between 7 and 7:45, except on Sundays and public holidays.
- Inside premises of Mysore palace: There are 12 temples namely, Someshwara Temple, Lakshmi Ramana Temple, Shwetha Varaha Swamy Temple, Sri Prasanna Krishna Swamy Temple, Sri Bhuvaneshwari Temple, Kodi Someshwara Swamy Temple, Sri Gayatri Temple, Sri Trineshwara temple and others. some are built-in the 14th Century. The Anthapura another Building beside Mysore palace houses the exclusive collections of Costumes and dress materials of the yesteryears kings and queens, this was built some 600 years ago.
- Karanji lake: Houses the India’s biggest walk-through aviary(flight cages), Butterfly park, migratory birds like, Sandpipers, The Herons, Asian openbill storks, Brown Shrike, Egrets, Red-wattled Lapwing, Rose-ringed parakeet, Black Drongo, red-whiskered bulbul, Booted Warbler, Sunbirds, Greenish Warbler Paradise, Flycatchers can be seen here.
- Mysore zoo: officially the Sri Chamarajendra Zoological Garden houses over 168 species and spread over 157 acres and its near to Mysore palace. Entry fees Rs 40. and by vehicle Rs 120. per person.
- Sand Museum: one of the rare sand art museum. Entry Fees Rs 40. Per Person.
- Sri Chamundeshwari temple: As per Adi Guru Sri Shankaracharya Astadasha Shakti Peetha Stotram, the Chamundi hills are one of the Astadasa Shakti Peeth. one of the seven most sacred hills in South India. This place aka KraunchaPitham in Skanda Purana this place referred to as KraunchaPuri.
- Sri Mahabaleshwara temple: Originally built in the 8th Century Dedicated to Lord Sri Shiva, winsome architecture of Hoysala, Ganga, Chola, Vijayanagar and other kings.
- Mahishasura statue: the Statue of Demon by which the current name of Mysore is derived.
- Nandi statue big bull: Third largest monolithic statue of Nandi in India carved out of Single black granite. Also the panoramic view of Mysore City, Mysore palace, Lalitha mahal palace.
- KRS dam: Krishna Raja Sagara is the main source of water for both irrigation and drinking water in Mysore, Mandya and most part of the Bangalore City. Construction started in 1924 the Ruler of Mysore Kingdom Sri Krishnaraja Wodeyar IV and The Chief Engineer and also Diwan of Mysore Sir Mokshagundam Visvesvaraya, Together built Asia’s biggest dam then. September 15th the Birthday of Bharat Ratna Sir M. Visvesvaraya is rightly Celebrated as Engineer’s day. Brindavan garden lights up in the evening light and music fountain garden.
- Mysore has much geographical indication: GI tags viz., Mysore-silks, ganjifa, Mysore-Banana, Mysore-Sandalwood, Mysore-mallige (Jasmine), Mysore- Agarbathi, and many more items, Scope for some shopping too.
- Late-night drive back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Mysore.
Day 02: Mysore to Ooty via NH 766 and NH 181 130 km 4-7 hour’s journey:
After breakfast by 8:00 am, drive to Ooty on the way of visiting sightseeing places,
- Nanjangud: Sri Nanjundeshwara Temple aka Srikanteshwara Temple on the banks of river Kapila, is a 1000-year-old Temple. In Nanjangud town also famous for GI tag Banana the “Nanjangud Rasabale” do not miss this in season between March to July.
- Gundlupet: can be called Gateway to Ooty, Wayanad and the last big town on Karnataka border also famous for the 10th century Vijayanarayana Temple.
- Himavad Gopalaswamy betta: At a height of 4757 feet MSL highest peak in the Bandipur National Park in the core area. Dense fog predominates and covers the hills around. please note that currently private vehicles not allowed to reach this hill. you have to take a government bus.
- Bandipur National Park: Jungle Jeep safari is possible, timings 6 am to 9.30 am. Bandipur National park is the first national park in India to use drones to track poachers. Deers, Elephants, Bisons, Black-faced money and other wild animals one’s freely on the road itself. if you like to take jungle jeep safari for sighting Tiger, you have to check out Mysore by 5:30 am.
- Mudumalai National Park: Jungle safari is possible up to 10 am. from here two routes to Ooty one via Masinagudi and other is via Gudalur we take the Gudalur route.
- Gudalur: After a hectic journey of a couple of hours through the deep jungle in Bandipur and Mudumalai national park time for a Tea Break. and now you have entered The Nilgiris, Where the Western ghats meet Eastern ghats.
- Frog Hill View Point: one of the marvelous hillocks on the way to Ooty. the shape looks like a frog, hence the name frog Hill.
- Needle Rock viewpoint: Windy, Cloudy, amazing 360-degree view.
- Pykara Lake and Pykara Falls: Boating is optional here, Pykara village is scenic and you can see the step farming, cabbage, Ooty-carrot. Ooty-apple cultivation here.
- Reach Udhagamandalam, abbreviated as Udhagai and Ooty, Check into the hotel and after some rest. drive to
- Ooty Lake & Boathouse: The Boathouse offers Paddle boats, Rowboats, and Motorboats. This is an artificial lake constructed by John Sullivan, in the year 1824, additional charges.
- The Government Rose Garden: is the largest rose garden in India, situated on the slopes of the Elk Hill close to Ooty town.
- Late in the evening free time for shopping and overnight stay in Ooty.
Day 03: Ooty Sightseeing.
After breakfast by 8:00 hrs in the morning drive to Ooty sightseeing:
- The Government Botanical Garden: covers an area of 22 hectares, is one of the major attractions in Ooty.
- Doddabetta Tea Factory and Chocolate Museum: Know all about tea processing, chocolate manufacturing.
- Doddabetta peak: At an elevation of 8652 feet, it is the fourth highest peak in South India and highest in the Nilgiris range. Panoramic 360-degree view of Ooty, Mettupalayam/Coimbatore, avalanche dam, Mukurthi Peak.
- Kotagiri: is the oldest hill station of Nilgiris, famous for Tea estates, Catherine Falls, Kodanad View Point, and Longwood Shola.
- Coonoor: Famous for Nilgiri Tea production, Sim’s Park, Dolphin’s Nose, Lamb’s rock can also be visited if you are interested.
- Nilgiri Mountain Railway: Built-in 1908 relies on its fleet of steam locomotives. UNESCO added the Nilgiri Mountain Railway as an extension to the World Heritage Site. Diesel locomotives have taken over from steam on the section between Coonoor and Udhagamandalam.
- Evening free for shopping. Overnight stay in Ooty.
Day 04: Ooty to Bangalore 300 km approx 9-12 hrs journey.
After breakfast, Check from the hotel and drive back to Bengaluru and drop at your desired location, Airport/Bus Station / Railway station and tour concludes with happy memories. Please note that there will be heavy traffic on Sundays please advise your Return journey details well in advance so that we can plan the drop timings accordingly.
Pricing of Mysore Ooty tour package 4 days:
|Total Cost||Cab Type||Budget hotels||2-Star hotels||3-Star hotels||4-Star hotels||5-Star hotels||Resort|
|2 person||Etios / Swift||17500||20000||21000||29000||36000||21000|
Pricing of Mysore Ooty tour package 4 days additional information:
- Above mentioned prices are for 2 people sharing 1 room
- The cost will slightly vary during the following periods:
- February 21 to 23, on occasion of Maha Shivaratri and long weekends.
- April 10 to 15, on occasion of Good Friday, Holi Saturday, and Dr. Ambedkar Baba Jayanthi.
- May 22 to 23, on occasion of Qutub-E- Ramzan.
- August 14 to 17, on occasion of Independence day.
- August 21 to 24, on occasion of Ganesha Chaturthi.
- October 23 to November 2nd, on occasion of Dussehra 2020.
- November 11 to 24, on occasion of Diwali 2020.
- December 24 to January 5th, on occasion of Christmas 2020 and New year 2021.
Inclusion in Mysore Ooty tour package 4 days:
Private dedicated car from start to finish.
Well-appointed room accommodation for 1-night in Mysore.
Well-appointed room accommodation for 2-nights in Ooty.
All Ground transfers pick up and drop in the same car.
Parking fees, Toll, and Interstate permit for the Car.
Service of a Driver who can Speak Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Hindi, and English, and his allowance.
Every day Sightseeing as per the above-mentioned tour itinerary.
Complimentary Breakfast between 7:30 am to 9:30 am in the Hotels.
Dedicated tour manager services 24/7, one point contact.
Boating at Karanji Lake in Mysore.
Exclusion of Mysore Ooty tour package 4 days:
All types of Entrance Fees to visit like, monuments, Gardens, and Palaces.
Mineral water bottle during the tour.
Domestic travel insurance.
Personal Expenses like Tips, Shopping, Camera & Videography Charges, Medical insurance.
Refunds for Skipped breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Deviation from the original accepted plan.
Early arrival and late Checkout, unless subject to availability at Hotels/Resorts.
Fares of Flights, Trains, and Bus from and to your place.
Taxi cabs, Coaches, Buses, Tempo Traveler options available for Mysore Ooty tour package 4 days:
- Etios are suitable for 4 people.
- Innova is suitable for six people.
- Tempo traveler is suitable for 12 people.
- Mini Buses are suitable for 21 people.
- Semi- deluxe buses are suitable for 35 people.
- 50 seater bus is ideal for 50 people.
The booking procedure for Mysore Ooty tour package 4 days:
- Call us on Mobile no 8431671363 – Tour manager 24/7.
- Use Whatsapp on the right-hand side bottom of this screen we will respond instantly.
- You can write your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use the contact form located on the Contact form here.
- Booking is a very simple process with us.