Coorg Mangalore Udupi Murudeshwara Kollur Kodachadri tour package 7 days 6 nights:
- his package Starts from Bangalore and it ends in Mangalore or Bangalore.
- Coorg (2N), Mangalore (1N), Udupi (1N), Murudeshwara (1N), and Kodachadri (1N).
Detailed Tour Itinerary of Coorg, Mangalore, Udupi, Murudeshwara, Kollur, and Kodachadri tour package for 7 days 6 nights:
Day 01: Bangalore to Coorg via NH75, Holenarasipur, Arakalagud 265 km 6hours journey.
Upon arrival at Bangalore The Driver meets and greets at any of the below locations:
Kempegowda International Airport, an international airport serving Bangalore Codes (IATA: BLR, ICAO: VOBL).
Krantivira Sangolli Rayanna Bengaluru is the central Railway Junction; Station Code is KSR.
Yelahanka Junction (YNK),
Yeshwanthpur Junction (YPR),
Krishnarajapuram (KJM), and
Bangalore Cantonment (BNC).
Kempegowda Bus Station, aka Majestic Bus Station, Interstate Bus Station Buses from and to Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, and Gujarat.
Mysore Road Satellite Bus Station, Interstate Bus Station Buses coming from, and to Mysore, Madikeri, and Kerala.
Shantinagar Bus Station Interstate Bus Station from and to Tamilnadu and Pondicherry.
Basaveshwara Satellite Bus Terminal, Peenya.
Pickup from any of the locations in Bangalore and then drive to Coorg on the way visiting top sights as follows:
- Tibetan Colony and Golden temple located in the town of Bylakuppe has the second largest settlement of Tibetan refugees in the World ( first being the Dharamshala in Himachal Pradesh). With an area over 3000 acres with numerous Monastery, study centers this Colony can be named Little Tibet of India. Among the most visited places here are
- Namdroling Monastery of Nyingma popular as Golden Temple was established by his Holiness Pema Norbu Rinpoche (1932-2009) in the year 1963 CE. with an objective of establishing the prestigious monastery in preserving the precious of teachings of Gautam Buddha and pervade peace in this beautiful World. The three huge idols of Padmasambhava, Buddha, and Amitayus in Gold are located inside Namdroling Monastery in Padmasambhava Buddhist Vihara is the main attraction for tourists here.
- Drikung Kagyu Monastery, Sakya Monastery, Sera Je Monastery, Sera Mey Monastery, Tashi Lhunpo monastery in Bylakuppe was newly built. Inaugurated by Dalai Lama in 2016.
- Harangi Dam built of the River Harangi a tributary of the River Cauvery at Hadgur Village. This Dam is 846 meters long with a height of 47 meters. The Dam attracts a large crowd during the monsoon season when the gates are opened and water is released. the Backwater of Harangi dam is spread across several km with islands and thick forest areas on the banks. A very beautiful garden just like Brindavan Garden is maintained here. Visiting hours 8:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Cauvery Nisargadhama a River Island formed by the River Kaveri an area of 30 acres filled with Bamboo, Teak, Rosewood, Sandalwood trees. This is the perfect place to enjoy River, Forest, Boating, Zipline, Forest Watchtowers. Visiting hours 9.00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Chiklihole reservoir is an irrigation purpose dam built across the river Chichilihole River near Rangasamudra Village is one of the most scenic spots in Coorg, but hardly a few people visit here, Beware do no get to waters where there are lots of Crocodiles here. Visiting hours 8.00 am to 5:00 pm and there no entry fees.
- Dubare Elephant Camp is one of the major Elephant Camp in Karnataka over the 150 other Camps, located on the banks of River Cauvery in Nanjarayapatna village Kodagu. The Camp Lures many travelers and Elephant Lovers and it is the one place where visitors can get a closer touch of the Giant mammal. Boats are available to reach this place, trained naturalists are available to explain the various aspects of Elephants, and interaction point, photoshoot point, Elephant bathing are other activities here. Most of the Elephants trained here are used for the “World famous Mysore Dasara Jambu Safari”, so camp will be closed for 3 months during Dasara. Visiting hours only between 9:00 am to 11:00 am and 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
- Check in to the hotel in Madikeri.
- By evening drive back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Coorg.
Day 02: Coorg top-sights and things to do.
After breakfast by 9:00 am drive to Coorg sightseeing:
- Omkareshwara temple was constructed by King Linga Rajendra II in the year 1800 CE and it displays a unique like a Dargah. The history of this temple is found on a Copper inscription which is fixed on the ance door. Visiting hours 5:00 am to 2:00 pm and 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Raja Gaddige aka Raja’s Tomb is a vast garden with Tombs of Linga Rajendra II, Biddanda Bopu, and Biddanda Somaiah. Visiting hours at 10.00 am to 6:00 pm
- Madikeri Fort and a palace inside is situated in the middle of the Madikeri town, and it was first founded by Mudduraja in the year 1650 CE. Madikeri Fort was eventually rebuilt in granite by Tipu Sultan who named the site Jaffarabad in the year 1790 CE. Dodda Vira Rajendra took Control of the fort later in 18th Century CE. Linga Raja II in the year 1812-1814 CE renovated the Palace. Lord Ganesha Temple and a Museum which consists of weapons and dresses used by the King and some inscriptions can be seen here. Visiting hours 10:00 am to 5:30 pm.
- Raja’s Seat meaning seat of the King is a photogenic sunset viewpoint in Madikeri, it was once the platform from which the King of Kodagu used to enjoy glorious Sunset. The Spot got its name as it was the favorite recreational place for the Kings. Today it is a well-known tourist place with a beautiful garden, a panoramic view of Western ghats, and a Toy Train by name “Babasaheb Express” 1 km ride to view magnificent Madikeri town, and surrounding Mountain Ranges.
- Honnamma lake is the biggest lake in Coorg and named after Goddess Honnamma, located 6km from Somwarpet on the backdrop of a scenic hills knows as Gavi betta and Mori betta. Visiting hours from 9.00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Abbey Falls just 5 km from Madikeri town in the middle of a coffee estate, lies one of the most winsome waterfalls of Karnataka. The Madikeri stream, also called Muttaramutt, Falls 21.3 meters between huge boulders to the deep rocky valley to form this picturesque waterfall called Abbi Falls ( Abbi Means Waterfalls in Kodava Takk). The British it the Jessey Waterfall in memory of Jessey, the daughter of Madikeri’s first Chaplain. Big buses, Mini Buses can’t reach up to this falls, you will be required to walk around 1 km. Visiting hours from 10.00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Mandalpatti aka Mugilu Pete situated at an altitude of 4050 feet ASL is hilltop is part of Pushpagiri reserve forest and here 4X4 Jeep safari and trekking is quite popular. The 360-degree view of Western Ghats is the first and foremost thing-to-do in Kodagu/Coorg.
- Madikeri fort and Palace: Built-in the 17th century, the Madikeri Fort was restructured. Muddu Raja built the fort initially, the king also built a palace inside the fort aka Jaffarabad was built using European architecture. It portrays the rich cultural heritage of the Kodagu region.old The fort and the palace are now used as Govt offices. ( Entry is Free of cost)
- Sri Bhagandeshwara temple on the banks of three river confluence namely, Cauvery, Kannike, and Sujyothi are popular as Triveni Sangama. This Temple Complex houses Sri Bhagandeshwara, Sri Subramanya, Sri Mahavishnu, and Sri Ganapathi shrines believed to built by Cholas in the 11th Century CE in Kerala Temple architecture Style located at Bhagamandala Temple town.
- Talacauvery the river Kaveri originates from here, Sri Agastheeswarar temple, Sri Vishnu Temple and a very scenic place from here Brahmagiri peak can be reached by climbing 250 steps to get a panoramic view of western ghats since this place is on border of Karnataka and Kerala, nearby villages of Kerala also visible from this hilltop.
- Greater Talacauvery National park (entry restricted) is the reserve forest for Medical properties plants and trees.
- Tadiandamol: is the second highest peak in Karnataka and this peak is an active location for trekkers. Shoes are must and with a proper guide, this can be climbed. all trekking programs possible only for groups. also, the itinerary can be customized to visit Mallalli Falls, Pushpagiri Hill trekking, Barapole River rafting, Camping, Brahmagiri Hill trekking, Pushpagiri Wildlife Sanctuary, Nishani Motte trekking, Kumara Parvatha trekking, Nagarhole National Park, Iruppu Falls, and other places.
- Coorg is famous for coffee, spices, honey, and homemade wines some shopping in town.
Drive back to the hotel and overnight stay in Madikeri.
Day 03: Coorg to Mangalore via NH275 Sullia, Kalladka 138 km 3hrs journey:
After breakfast by 8:00 am drive to Mangalore Check into the hotel and drive for sightseeing:
- Kadri Manjunath Temple dedicated to Lord Shiva, Built during 10th Century CE, represents the Tulu culture. This temple on a beautiful backdrop of Hillock.
- Kudroli Gokarnanatheshwara temple is hallowed by Narayana guru a Saint of 19th century.
- Kudroli Sri Bhagavathi Temple an ancient temple dedicated to Goddess Bhagavathi.
- St. Aloysius Chapel Established in the early 19th Century by father Joseph Willy, with some of the finest frescos and oil paintings.
- Mangaladevi temple Alua dynasty King Kundavaraman built this temple in the 9th century CE. Mangalore aka Mangaluru aka Mangalapuram is named after this Goddess.
- after visiting Ullal Beach, Someshwara temple, Someshwara Beach and Netravathi Bridge drive to,
- Tannirbhavi beach one of the most dangerous beaches in Coastal Karnataka popular for Kite flying and Sultan Battery, and, Tannirbavi Tree Park is an integral part of this beach.
- Pannambur beach located close to New Mangalore seaport popular for Kite flying and lighthouse.
- Driver back to the hotel and Overnight stay in Mangalore.
Day 04: Mangalore to Udupi via SH67, Kateel, Mulki, Kapu 65 km 3hrs journey:
Check out from the hotel by 7:00 am and then drive to Udupi on the way of visiting some of the most popular temples of coastal Karnataka:
- Kateel Durgaparameshwari temple one of the most visited temples in Karanataka located right in the middle of the Nandhini river.
- Mulki Bappanadu Durgaparameshwari temple situated on the banks of River Shambhavi River, constructed by a Muslim Merchant by name Bappa.
- Shasihithlu beach located at the marvelous island of Munda on the backdrop of Rivers like Shambhavi River, Nandini River, and Arabian sea on another side.
- Kapu beach and lighthouse one of the hidden gem of coastal Karnataka.
- Pithrody Udyavar Beach one of the rare combinations of Island, beach, River, and backwater in Karnataka.
- Malpe Fishing harbor one of the major fishing harbor in Karnataka entrance fees Rs 10.
- Malpe beach is the most popular beach in Karnataka palm fridge beach with shallow water ideal for swimming.
- St.mary’s Island aka Coconut Island and Thonse Par is a set of 4 islands popular for the distinctive geological formation of columnar basaltic lava. Scientific studies indicate that the basalt of the St. Mary’s Islands was formed by a sub-aerial subvolcanic activity because at that time Madagascar was attached to India. The rifting of Madagascar took place around 88 million years ago. (Reference fall in sea level in parts of South Karnataka Coast by Mr. K.R. Subramanya). The boat ride to St. Mary’s Island will cost Rs 300/- Per person. St. Mary’s Islands from one of the four geological monuments in Karnataka state, one of the 26 Geological Monuments of India declared by the Geological Survey of India in the year 2001 CE, this monument is also considered an important site for “Geo Tourism”.
- by evening reach Udupi town check into the hotel and then visit Sri Krishna mutt and darshan.
- Overnight stay in Udupi.
Day 05: Udupi to Murudeshwar via NH 66.
Check out from the hotel by 7:00 am and then drive to Udupi on the way of visiting some of the most popular temples of coastal Karnataka:
- Divine park
- Kumbashi Annegude Sri Vinayaka temple
- Kotilingeshwara Temple
- Baindur Beach
- Reach Murudeshwara town check into the hotel and then sightseeing in Murudeshwara.
- Nakhuda Beach, Bhukailasa Cave Museum, Murudeshwara Temple, Raja Gopura
- Overnight stay in Murudeshwara.
Day 06: Murudeshwara to Kollur to Kodachadri via NH66 and Kollur-Baindur Road, Bhatkal, Baindur 90km 3hr journey:
Check out from the hotel by 7:00 am and then drive to Kollur visiting sightseeing places:
- Hattiangadi Sri Siddi Vinayaka Temple,
- Hattangadi Sri Marala Devi Temple,
- Kollur National park
- reach Kollur and holy bath at Souparnika River, and darshan of Sri Kollur Mookambika temple.
- Drive to Kdoachadri, afternoon jeep safari to Kodachadri and overnight stay in Kodachadri.
Day 07: Kodachadri to Bangalore via NH369 and NH48 Shivamogga, Tumakuru 415 km 9hrs Journey:
Check out from the hotel by 9:00 am drive to Bangalore and drop at your desired location, for the onward journey and the tour concludes with happy memories.
Pricing of Coorg, Mangalore, Udupi, Murudeshwara, Kollur, and Kodachadri tour package for 7 days:
|Total Cost||Cab Type||Budget hotels||2-Star hotels||3-Star hotels||4-Star hotels||5-Star hotels||Resort|
|2 person||Etios / Swift||56000||66000||80500||96000||125000||80500|
Pricing of Coorg, Mangalore, Udupi, Murudeshwara, Kollur, and Kodachadri tour package additional information:
- Above mentioned prices are for 2 people sharing 1 room
- The cost will slightly vary during the following periods:
- February 21 to 23, on the occasion of Maha Shivaratri and long weekends.
- April 10 to 15, on the occasion of Good Friday, Holi Saturday, and Dr. Ambedkar Baba Jayanthi.
- May 22 to 23, on the occasion of Qutub-E- Ramzan.
- August 14 to 17, on the occasion of Independence day.
- August 21 to 24, on the occasion of Ganesha Chaturthi.
- October 23 to November 2nd, on the occasion of Dussehra 2020.
- November 11 to 24, on the occasion of Diwali 2020.
- December 24 to January 5th, on the occasion of Christmas 2020 and New year 2021.
12 Inclusions in Coorg, Mangalore, Udupi, Murudeshwara, Kollur, and Kodachadri tour package:
- Private dedicated car from start to finish.
- Well-appointed room accommodation for 2-nights in Coorg.
- Well-appointed room accommodation for 1-night in Mangalore.
- Well-appointed room accommodation for 1-night in Udupi
- Well-appointed room accommodation for 1-night in Murudeshwara.
- Well-appointed room accommodation for 1-night in Kodachadri.
- All Ground transfers pick up and drop in the same car.
- Parking fees, Toll, and Fuel charges for the Car.
- Service of a Driver who can Speak Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Hindi, and English, and his allowance.
- Every day Sightseeing as per the above-mentioned tour itinerary.
- Complimentary Breakfast between 7:30 am to 9:30 am in the Hotels.
- Dedicated tour manager services 24/7, one point contact.
Exclusions of Coorg, Mangalore, Udupi, Murudeshwara, Kollur, and Kodachadri tour package:
- All types of Entrance Fees to visit like, monuments, Gardens, and Palaces.
- Mineral water bottle during the tour.
- Domestic travel insurance.
- Personal Expenses like Tips, Shopping, Camera & Videography Charges, Medical insurance.
- Refunds for Skipped breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Deviation from the original accepted plan.
- Early arrival and late Checkout, unless subject to availability at Hotels/Resorts.
- Fares of Flights, Trains, and Bus from and to your place.
Taxi cabs, Coaches, Buses, Tempo Traveler options available for Coorg, Mangalore, Udupi, Murudeshwara, Kollur, and Kodachadri tour package:
- Etios are suitable for 4 people.
- Innova is suitable for six people.
- Tempo traveler is suitable for 12 people.
- Mini Buses are suitable for 21 people.
- Semi- deluxe buses are suitable for 35 people.
- 50 seater bus is ideal for 50 people.
The booking procedure for this tour package:
- Call us on Mobile no 8431671363 – Tour manager 24/7.
- Use Whatsapp on the right-hand side bottom of this screen we will respond instantly.
- You can write your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use the contact form located on the Contact form here.
- Booking is a very simple process with us.
Follow us on our Youtube Channel.