Coorg Mysore Ooty Kodaikanal Madurai Rameshwaram tour package 10 days 9 nights:
- This package Starts from Bangalore and it ends in Madurai or Coimbatore.
- Coorg (2N), Mysore (1N), Ooty (2N), Kodaikanal (2N), Madurai (1N) Rameshwaram (1N).
Tour Itinerary of Coorg Mysore Ooty Kodaikanal Madurai Rameshwaram tour package for 10 days and 9 nights:
Day 01: Bangalore to Coorg via NH75, Holenarasipur, Arakalagud 265 km 6hours journey.
Upon arrival at Bangalore The Driver meets and greets at any of the below locations:
Kempegowda International Airport, an international airport serving Bangalore Codes (IATA: BLR, ICAO: VOBL).
Krantivira Sangolli Rayanna Bengaluru is the central Railway Junction; Station Code is KSR.
Yelahanka Junction (YNK),
Yeshwanthpur Junction (YPR),
Krishnarajapuram (KJM), and
Bangalore Cantonment (BNC).
Kempegowda Bus Station, aka Majestic Bus Station, Interstate Bus Station Buses from and to Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, and Gujarat.
Mysore Road Satellite Bus Station, Interstate Bus Station Buses coming from, and to Mysore, Madikeri, and Kerala.
Shantinagar Bus Station Interstate Bus Station from and to Tamilnadu and Pondicherry.
Basaveshwara Satellite Bus Terminal, Peenya.
Pickup from any of the locations in Bangalore and then drive to Coorg on the way visiting top sights as follows:
- Tibetan Colony and Golden temple located in the town of Bylakuppe has the second largest settlement of Tibetan refugees in the World ( first being the Dharamshala in Himachal Pradesh). With an area over 3000 acres with numerous Monastery, study centers this Colony can be named Little Tibet of India. Among the most visited places here are
- Namdroling Monastery of Nyingma popular as Golden Temple was established by his Holiness Pema Norbu Rinpoche (1932-2009) in the year 1963 CE. with an objective of establishing the prestigious monastery in preserving the precious of teachings of Gautam Buddha and pervade peace in this beautiful World. The three huge idols of Padmasambhava, Buddha, and Amitayus in Gold are located inside Namdroling Monastery in Padmasambhava Buddhist Vihara is the main attraction for tourists here.
- Drikung Kagyu Monastery, Sakya Monastery, Sera Je Monastery, Sera Mey Monastery, Tashi Lhunpo monastery in Bylakuppe was newly built. Inaugurated by Dalai Lama in 2016.
- Harangi Dam built of the River Harangi a tributary of the River Cauvery at Hadgur Village. This Dam is 846 meters long with a height of 47 meters. The Dam attracts a large crowd during the monsoon season when the gates are opened and water is released. the Backwater of Harangi dam is spread across several km with islands and thick forest areas on the banks. A very beautiful garden just like Brindavan Garden is maintained here. Visiting hours 8:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Cauvery Nisargadhama a River Island formed by the River Kaveri an area of 30 acres filled with Bamboo, Teak, Rosewood, Sandalwood trees. This is the perfect place to enjoy River, Forest, Boating, Zipline, Forest Watchtowers. Visiting hours 9.00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Chiklihole reservoir is an irrigation purpose dam built across the river Chichilihole River near Rangasamudra Village is one of the most scenic spots in Coorg, but hardly a few people visit here, Beware do no get to waters where there are lots of Crocodiles here. Visiting hours 8.00 am to 5:00 pm and there no entry fees.
- Dubare Elephant Camp is one of the major Elephant Camp in Karnataka over the 150 other Camps, located on the banks of River Cauvery in Nanjarayapatna village Kodagu. The Camp Lures many travelers and Elephant Lovers and it is the one place where visitors can get a closer touch of the Giant mammal. Boats are available to reach this place, trained naturalists are available to explain the various aspects of Elephants, and interaction point, photoshoot point, Elephant bathing are other activities here. Most of the Elephants trained here are used for the “World famous Mysore Dasara Jambu Safari”, so camp will be closed for 3 months during Dasara. Visiting hours only between 9:00 am to 11:00 am and 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
- By evening drive back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Coorg.
Day 02: Coorg top-sights and things to do.
After breakfast by 9:00 am drive to Coorg sightseeing:
- Omkareshwara temple was constructed by King Linga Rajendra II in the year 1800 CE and it displays a unique like a Dargah. The history of this temple is found on a Copper inscription which is fixed on the ance door. Visiting hours 5:00 am to 2:00 pm and 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Raja Gaddige aka Raja’s Tomb is a vast garden with Tombs of Linga Rajendra II, Biddanda Bopu, and Biddanda Somaiah. Visiting hours at 10.00 am to 6:00 pm
- Madikeri Fort and a palace inside is situated in the middle of the Madikeri town, and it was first founded by Mudduraja in the year 1650 CE. Madikeri Fort was eventually rebuilt in granite by Tipu Sultan who named the site Jaffarabad in the year 1790 CE. Dodda Vira Rajendra took Control of the fort later in 18th Century CE. Linga Raja II in the year 1812-1814 CE renovated the Palace. Lord Ganesha Temple and a Museum which consists of weapons and dresses used by the King and some inscriptions can be seen here. Visiting hours 10:00 am to 5:30 pm.
- Raja’s Seat meaning seat of the King is a photogenic sunset viewpoint in Madikeri, it was once the platform from which the King of Kodagu used to enjoy glorious Sunset. The Spot got its name as it was the favorite recreational place for the Kings. Today it is a well-known tourist place with a beautiful garden, a panoramic view of Western ghats, and a Toy Train by name “Babasaheb Express” 1 km ride to view magnificent Madikeri town, and surrounding Mountain Ranges.
- Honnamma lake is the biggest lake in Coorg and named after Goddess Honnamma, located 6km from Somwarpet on the backdrop of a scenic hills knows as Gavi betta and Mori betta. Visiting hours from 9.00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Abbey Falls just 5 km from Madikeri town in the middle of a coffee estate, lies one of the most winsome waterfalls of Karnataka. The Madikeri stream, also called Muttaramutt, Falls 21.3 meters between huge boulders to the deep rocky valley to form this picturesque waterfall called Abbi Falls ( Abbi Means Waterfalls in Kodava Takk). The British it the Jessey Waterfall in memory of Jessey, the daughter of Madikeri’s first Chaplain. Big buses, Mini Buses can’t reach up to this falls, you will be required to walk around 1 km. Visiting hours from 10.00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Mandalpatti aka Mugilu Pete situated at an altitude of 4050 feet ASL is hilltop is part of Pushpagiri reserve forest and here 4X4 Jeep safari and trekking is quite popular. The 360-degree view of Western Ghats is the first and foremost thing-to-do in Kodagu/Coorg.
- Madikeri fort and Palace: Built-in the 17th century, the Madikeri Fort was restructured. Muddu Raja built the fort initially, the king also built a palace inside the fort aka Jaffarabad was built using European architecture. It portrays the rich cultural heritage of the Kodagu region. The fort and the palace are now used as Govt offices. ( Entry is Free of cost)
- Sri Bhagandeshwara temple on the banks of three river confluence namely, Cauvery, Kannike, and Sujyothi are popular as Triveni Sangama. This Temple Complex houses Sri Bhagandeshwara, Sri Subramanya, Sri Mahavishnu, and Sri Ganapathi shrines believed to built by Cholas in the 11th Century CE in Kerala Temple architecture Style located at Bhagamandala Temple town.
- Talacauvery the river Kaveri originates from here, Sri Agastheeswarar temple, Sri Vishnu Temple and a very scenic place from here Brahmagiri peak can be reached by climbing 250 steps to get a panoramic view of western ghats since this place is on border of Karnataka and Kerala, nearby villages of Kerala also visible from this hilltop.
- Greater Talacauvery National park (entry restricted) is the reserve forest for Medical properties plants and trees.
- Tadiandamol: is the second highest peak in Karnataka and this peak is an active location for trekkers. Shoes are must and with a proper guide, this can be climbed. all trekking programs possible only for groups. also, the itinerary can be customized to visit Mallalli Falls, Pushpagiri Hill trekking, Barapole River rafting, Camping, Brahmagiri Hill trekking, Pushpagiri Wildlife Sanctuary, Nishani Motte trekking, Kumara Parvatha trekking, Nagarhole National Park, Iruppu Falls, and other places.
- Coorg is famous for coffee, spices, honey, and homemade wines some shopping in town.
Drive back to the hotel and overnight stay in Madikeri.
Day 03: Coorg to Mysore via NH275, Suntikoppa, Peryiyapatana, Chikunda, Bilikere 120 km 3 hrs:
After breakfast by 8:00 am, drive to Mysore check in to the hotel and then for sightseeing covering the top sights in Mysore.
- Amba Vilas Palace aka Mysore Palace the official residence of Wodeyars. This palace is the most visited tourist spot in India second only to the Taj Mahal. Amba Villas aka Mysore palace is a cutting edge masterpiece of building technology, mural paintings, Painting by Raja Ravi Varma, Sandalwood carvings, Thanjavur paintings, Ivory Carvings, Antique pieces, Durbar Hall. Mysore Palace light illumination is on Sundays and all public holidays in the evening. Sound and light programs between 7 and 7:45, except on Sundays and public holidays. Inside premises of Mysore palace: There are 12 temples, namely, Someshwara Temple, Lakshmi Ramana Temple, Shweta Varahaswamy Temple, Sri Prasanna Krishna Swamy Temple, Sri Bhuvaneshwari Temple, Kodi Someshwara Swamy Temple, Sri Gayatri Temple, Sri Trineshwara temple and others. Some are built-in the 14th Century. The Annapurna, another Building beside Mysore palace, houses the exclusive collections of Costumes and dress materials of the yesteryears kings and queens. This was built some 600 years ago.
- St. Philomena’s Cathedral, the second tallest church of Asia ( first being Our Lady of Dolours Basilica in Thrissur) Constructed in the year 1936 CE using Neo-Gothic style, which was inspired by Cologne Cathedral in Germany.
- Karanji lake, Houses India’s most spacious walk-through aviary (flight cages), Butterfly park, migratory birds like Sandpipers, The Herons, Asian openbill storks, Brown Shrike, Egrets, Red-wattled Lapwing, Rose-ringed parakeet, Black Drongo, red-whiskered bulbul, Booted Warbler, Sunbirds, Greenish Warbler Paradise, Flycatchers are sighted here.
- Mysore zoo, officially the Sri Chamarajendra Zoological Garden, houses over 168 species and spread over 157 acres, and it is near to Mysore palace. Entry fees Rs 40. and by vehicle Rs 120. per person.
- Sand Museum: one of the rare sand art museum. Entry Fees Rs 40. Per Person.
- Sri Chamundeshwari temple: As per Adi Guru Sri Shankaracharya Astadasha Shakti Peetha Stotram, the Chamundi hills are one of the Astadasa Shakti Peetha. One of the seven most sacred peaks in South India. This place, aka KraunchaPitham in Skanda Purana this place referred to as KraunchaPuri. Sri Mahabaleshwara temple: Originally built in the 8th Century Dedicated to Lord Sri Shiva, the charming architecture of Hoysala, Ganga, Chola, Vijayanagar, and other kings. Mahishasura statue, the Statue of Demon by which the current name of Mysore is derived from. Nandi statue big bull: Third largest monolithic statue of Nandi in India carved out of Single black granite. Also a panoramic view of Mysore City, Mysore palace, Lalitha mahal palace.
- KRS dam aka Krishna Raja Sagara is the primary source of water for both irrigation and drinking water in Mysore, Mandya, and most of the Bangalore City. Construction started in 1924, the Ruler of Mysore Kingdom Sri Krishnaraja Wodeyar IV and The Chief Engineer and also Diwan of Mysore Sir Mokshagundam Visvesvaraya, Together built Asia’s biggest dam then. Brindavan garden inspired by Shalimar Gardens of Srinagar, located on the banks of KRS dam lights up in the evening light and its a music fountain garden.
- Mysore has many geographical indication (GI)tags produce and crafts namely, Mysore-silks, ganjifa, Mysore-Banana, Mysore-Sandalwood, Mysore-mallige (Jasmine), Mysore- Agarbathi, Mysore Pak, Late evening time for some shopping. and then drive back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Mysore.
Day 04: Mysore to Ooty via NH766, Nanjangud, Begur, Gundlupete, Bandipur, 126 km 4hrs Journey:
After breakfast by 8:00 am, drive to Ooty on the way of visiting sightseeing places,
- Nanjangud officially known as Nanjangudu on the banks of the River Kapila Sri Nanjundeshwara Temple is an 11th Century built Temple. In Nanjangud town also famous for GI tag Banana the “Nanjangud Rasabale” do not miss this in season between March to July.
- Gundlupet can be called Gateway to Ooty, Wayanad, and the last big town on Karnataka border also famous for the 10th century Vijayanarayana Temple.
- Himavad Gopalaswamy Betta: At a height of 4757 feet MSL highest peak in the Bandipur National Park in the core area. Dense fog predominates and covers the hills around.
- Gudalur is a typical hill station town, here to get a permit for Interstate has to be availed.
- Mudumalai National Park Jungle safari is possible up to 10 am.
- Frog Hill View Point one of the marvelous hillocks on the way to Ooty. the shape looks like a frog, hence the name frog Hill.
- Needle Rock viewpoint a trekking path of 600 meters leads to cliff view and Frog hill View.
- Wilson Plantation, Eucalyptus Trees is one of the most popular photo-shoot points.
- Ooty Shooting point a hilltop with a 360-degree panoramic view of Eastern Ghats.
- Pykara Lake on a backdrop of the Pine forest is ideal for boating.
- Pykara Falls is the most visited Falls in Ooty.
- Pykara village is scenic and you can see the step farming, cabbage, Ooty-carrot. Ooty-apple cultivation here.
- Pine forest and Kama Raja Sagara dam backwater.
- Reach Udhagamandalam, abbreviated as Udhagai and Ooty, Check into the hotel and after some rest. drive to
- Ooty Lake & Boathouse: The Boathouse offers Paddle boats, Rowboats, and Motorboats. This is an artificial lake constructed by John Sullivan, in the year 1824, additional charges.
- Thread Garden First time in the World Unique World Record, Aery natural Looking Embroidery Garden bearing full of beautiful plants, Flowers, Grass, Lotus, ponds, etc., This Miracle “Thread Graden” is exclusively designed using more than 60 million meter Natural colorful Embroidery threads with the effort of 50 specially trained artists for 12 years not using any needle of Machine.
- Thunder world is Kids amusement park and food park.
- The Government Rose Garden is the most spacious in India, situated on the slopes of the Elk Hill close to Ooty town, which is awarded by the World Federation of Rose Societies Award of “Garden Excellence” Osaka, Japan in the year 2006.
- Late in the evening free time for shopping and overnight stay in Ooty.
Day 05: Ooty Sightseeing.
After breakfast by 8:00 am drive to Ooty sightseeing:
- The Government Botanical Garden: covers an area of 22 hectares, is one of the major attractions in Ooty.
- Doddabetta Tea Factory and Chocolate Museum: Know all about tea processing, Chocolate manufacturing.
- Doddabetta peak: At an elevation of 8652 feet, it is the fourth highest peak in South India and highest in the Nilgiris range. panoramic 360-degree view of Ooty, Mettupalayam/Coimbatore, avalanche dam, Mukurthi Peak.
- Kotagiri: is the oldest hill station of Nilgiris, famous for Tea estates, Catherine Falls, Kodanad View Point, Longwood Shola.
- Coonoor is famous for Nilgiri Tea production,
- Sim’s Park established in the year 1847 CE is a botanical garden with over 200 varieties of Trees from all over the world
- Dolphin’s Nose Coonoor is the beauty of Western Ghats.
- Lamb’s rock is a mountain range view.
- Nilgiri Mountain Railway: Built-in 1908 relies on its fleet of steam locomotives. UNESCO added the Nilgiri Mountain Railway as an extension to the World Heritage Site. Diesel locomotives have taken over from steam on the section between Coonoor and Udhagamandalam.
- Evening free for shopping. Overnight stay in Ooty.
Day 06: Ooty to Kodaikanal 251 km via NH 181 Palani-Kodaikanal Rd 6-8 hrs Journey approx.
After breakfast drive to Kodaikanal via NH 67. On the Way Coonoor, Mettupalayam, Palani.
- Optional if you like to visit the famous Arulmigu Dhandayuthapani Swamy Temple, Palani
Reach Kodaikanal and Check into Hotel. rest of the day at leisure. Overnight Stay in Kodaikanal.
Day 07: Kodaikanal must-see sightseeing.
After breakfast drive to Kodaikanal local sightseeing:
- Cooker’s Walk is a walking path along the cliff of Kodaikanal and Telescope house available here.
- Green Valley View also is known as Suicide point has a magnificent view of Kodaikanal Valley.
- Pillar Rocks: a set of three giant rock pillars that stand 122 meters high.
- Pine Tree Forest: Pine tree forest.
- Moier Point: Ten Mile viewpoint of Ghats.
- Kodai City View: City view of Kodaikanal.
- Chettiar Park: On the way to Kurinji Andavar Temple a small yet beautiful park.
- Bryant Park: Located on Kodaikanal Lake’s eastern side, Bryant Park around 21 acres of park. A 157-year old, Eucalyptus tree, some 770 varieties of Roses, and other herbs.
- Bear Shola Falls: Is a seasonal waterfall that comes to its full size during the monsoons only.
- Dolphin Nose: is a flat rock jutting out of the mountain, overlooking a deep cliff, with its shape akin to that of the nose of a dolphin. Positioned at an elevation of 6600 feet.
- Drive back to Hotel and overnight Stay in Kodaikanal.
Day 08: Kodaikanal to Madurai via NH 85 Batlagundu 115 km 3 hours for Journey.
After breakfast drive to Madurai and following sightseeing places.
- Madurai Meenakshi Sundareswarar temple one of the largest temples in India, built by King Kulasekara Pandya in the year between 1190-1216 CE located on the banks of Vaigai River.
- Thirumalai Nayakkar Palace is a 17th-century palace erected in 1636 CE by King Tirumala Nayaka, a king of the Madurai Nayak dynasty who ruled Madurai from 1623–59 CE, in the city of Madurai, India.
- Gandhi Memorial Museum, established in 1959, is a memorial museum for Mahatma Gandhi.
- Overnight stay in Madurai.
Day 09: Madurai to Rameshwaram via NH87 Manamadurai, Sathirakudi 173 km 3hrs journey.
After breakfast drive to Rameshwaram and visiting following sightseeing places.
- Pamban Bascule Railway Bridge located at the Town of Pamban constructed in the year 1914 CE.
- Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Memorial in Memory of Former President of India.
- Sri Panchmukhi Hanuman Mandir & Floating Stones, Five faced Hanuman temple and Floating stones can be seen here.
- Arulmigu Ramanathaswamy Temple aka Rameshwaram temple one of the Twelve Jyotirlinga shrines in India, arguably one of the Oldest Temple in India since it was first established by Lord Sri Rama.
- Overnight stay in Rameshwaram.
Day 10: Rameshwaram to Madurai or Coimbatore for Onward Journey.
After breakfast drive to Madurai based on your return arrangements drop at Madurai Airport or Railway station
If time permits Madurai sightseeing like Koodal Azhagar Temple, Vandiyur Mariamman Teppakulam, Alagar Kovil, Subramaniya Swamy Temple, Athisayam, Samanar Hills Keelakuilkudi, Thirumohoor Kalamegaperumal temple, Narasingam yoga Narasimha Perumal, Sri Muktheeswarar Temple Vayu Sthalam, Thiruparankundram Hindu Rock Cut Cave Temple and the tour concludes with happy memories.
Pricing of Coorg Mysore Ooty Kodaikanal Madurai Rameshwaram tour package:
|Total Cost||Cab Type||Budget hotels||2-Star hotels||3-Star hotels||4-Star hotels||5-Star hotels||Resort|
|2 person||Etios / Swift||48000||58000||74500||88000||116000||74500|
Pricing of Coorg Mysore Ooty Kodaikanal Madurai Rameshwaram tour package additional information:
- Above mentioned prices are for 2 people sharing 1 room
- The cost will slightly vary during the following periods:
- February 21 to 23, on the occasion of Maha Shivaratri and long weekends.
- April 10 to 15, on the occasion of Good Friday, Holi Saturday, and Dr. Ambedkar Baba Jayanthi.
- May 22 to 23, on the occasion of Qutub-E- Ramzan.
- August 14 to 17, on the occasion of Independence day.
- August 21 to 24, on the occasion of Ganesha Chaturthi.
- October 23 to November 2nd, on the occasion of Dussehra 2020.
- November 11 to 24, on the occasion of Diwali 2020.
- December 24 to January 5th, on the occasion of Christmas 2020 and New year 2021.
17 Inclusion in Coorg Mysore Ooty Kodaikanal Madurai Rameshwaram tour package:
- Private dedicated car from start to finish.
- Well-appointed room accommodation for 2-nights in Coorg.
- Well-appointed room accommodation for 1-night in Mysore.
- Well-appointed room accommodation for 2-nights in Ooty.
- Well-appointed room accommodation for 2-nights in Kodaikanal.
- Well-appointed room accommodation for 1-night in Madurai.
- Well-appointed room accommodation for 2-nights in Rameshwaram.
- All Ground transfers pick up and drop in the same car.
- Parking fees, Toll, and Fuel charges for the Car.
- Interstate permit for the Car which is applicable for Tamilnadu.
- Service of a Driver who can Speak Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Hindi, and English, and his allowance.
- Every day Sightseeing as per the above-mentioned tour itinerary.
- Complimentary Breakfast between 7:30 am to 9:30 am in the Hotels.
- Dedicated tour manager services 24/7, one point contact.
- Boating at Karanji Lake.
- Jeep Safari to Mandalpati to visit Pushagiri Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Guide Charges at a Spice garden Visit in Coorg.
Exclusion of Coorg Mysore Ooty Kodaikanal Madurai Rameshwaram tour package:
- All types of Entrance Fees to visit like, monuments, Gardens, and Palaces.
- Mineral water bottle during the tour.
- Domestic travel insurance.
- Personal Expenses like Tips, Shopping, Camera & Videography Charges, Medical insurance.
- Refunds for Skipped breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Deviation from the original accepted plan.
- Early arrival and late Checkout, unless subject to availability at Hotels/Resorts.
- Fares of Flights, Trains, and Bus from and to your place.
Taxi cabs, Coaches, Buses, Tempo Traveler options available for Coorg Mysore Ooty Kodaikanal Madurai Rameshwaram tour package:
- Etios are suitable for 4 people.
- Innova is suitable for six people.
- Tempo traveler is suitable for 12 people.
- Mini Buses are suitable for 21 people.
- Semi- deluxe buses are suitable for 35 people.
- 50 seater bus is ideal for 50 people.
The booking procedure for the tour package:
- Call us on Mobile no 8431671363 – Tour manager 24/7.
- Use Whatsapp on the right-hand side bottom of this screen we will respond instantly.
- You can write your requirements to email@example.com
- Use the contact form located on the Contact form here.
- Booking is a very simple process with us.
Follow us on our Youtube Channel.