Coorg Ooty Kodaikanal tour package from Mumbai:
Starting from Mumbai to Mangalore to Coorg and then return from Coimbatore to Mumbai 6 nights 7 days tour package.
- There are 13 flights from Mumbai (BOM) to Mangalore (IXE) is the nearest airport to Coorg, every day, 10 trains from Mumbai to Mangalore, and 50 buses are plying between Mumbai to Mangalore, and from Mangalore, Coorg is 130 km by Road.
- Top Sights Covered in Coorg aka Kodagu are Raja’s Seat, Dubare Forest and Elephant Camp, Madikeri Fort and palace, Harangi Dam, Mallalli Falls, Mandalpatti aka Mugilupete, Padi Igguthappa temple, Pushpagiri Mountain range aka Subramanya Hills aka Kumara Parvatha, Omkareshwara temple, Raja Gaddige aka Raja’s Tomb, Shri Mrityunjaya Temple, Tadiandamol aka Thadiyandamol, Abbey Falls, Cauvery Nisargadhama, Honnamma lake, Nagarhole National park, Namdroling Monastery of Nyingma popular as Golden Temple, Chikli Dam, Sri Bhagandeshwara temple, Irupu Falls, Irupu Rameshwara temple, Nalknad Palace, Talacauvery and Brahmagiri peak, Greater Talacauvery National Park, Chelavara Falls, Kotebetta, Nishani Motte, Kote Abbi Falls, Madikeri Town, Kushalnagar Town, Somvarpet, and Bheeman Kallu-an ancient cave.
- Top Sights Covered in Ooty aka Udagamandalam are Tamilnadu Tourism Ooty Boat House, Doddabetta Peak, Government Rose Garden, Nilgiri Mountain Railway Line, The Tea Factory & The Tea Museum, Government Botanical Garden, Thread Garden, St. Stephen’s Church, Emerald Lake, Avalanche Lake, Mukurthi National Park, Crain Hill, Toda Temple, Ooty Town, Coonoor, Sim’s Park, Lamb’s Rock, Dolphin’s Nose, Tiger Hill, Catherine Falls, Ooty Film Shooting point, Wilson Plantation, Frog Hill, Kamaraj Sagar Dam, Pykara Waterfalls, Gudalur, Mudumalai Tiger Reserve, Glenmorgan, Kalhatty waterfalls, Bison Valley, Masinagudi, Needle rock viewpoint, and Pine Forest.
- Top Sights Covered in Kodaikanal aka Kodai are Kodaikanal Lake, Silver Cascade Falls, Bryant Park, Kurinji Andavar Temple, Bear Shola Falls, Kodaikanal Solar Observatory Museum, Pine Tree Forest, Fairy Falls, Guna caves, Liril Falls, Coakers Walk, Sacred Heart College Museum, Berijam Lake, Vattakanal Cliff Viewpoint, Chettiar Park, Kodaikanal lion cave, and Green Valley.
Detailed illustrated Itinerary of Coorg Ooty Kodaikanal tour package 7 days 6 nights:
Day 01: Arrival at Mangalore aka Mangaluru:
Upon arrival at Mangalore The Driver meets and greets at any of the below locations:
Mangalore International Airport, an international airport serving Mangalore Codes (IATA: IXE, ICAO: VOML).
Mangalore Junction railway station is the central Railway Junction; Station Code is MAJN,
KSRTC Bus Station, Mangaluru Interstate Bus Station Buses from and to Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, and Gujarat.
Pickup from any of the locations in Mangalore and then drive to Coorg via NH275, 138 km 3 to 4 hours of Journey, check into the Hotel at Madikeri and after freshening up then drive to Coorg Local sightseeing.
- Tibetan Colony and Golden temple located in the town of Bylakuppe has the second largest settlement of Tibetan refugees in the World ( first being the Dharamshala in Himachal Pradesh). With an area over 3000 acres with numerous Monastery, study centers this Colony can be named Little Tibet of India. Among the most visited places here are
- Namdroling Monastery of Nyingma popular as Golden Temple was established by his Holiness Pema Norbu Rinpoche (1932-2009) in the year 1963 CE. with an objective of establishing the prestigious monastery in preserving the precious of teachings of Gautam Buddha and pervade peace in this beautiful World. The three huge idols of Padmasambhava, Buddha, and Amitayus in Gold are located inside Namdroling Monastery in Padmasambhava Buddhist Vihara is the main attraction for tourists here.
- Drikung Kagyu Monastery.
- Sakya Monastery.
- Sera Je Monastery.
- Sera Mey Monastery.
- Tashi Lhunpo monastery in Bylakuppe was newly built. Inaugurated by Dalai Lama in 2016.
- Harangi Dam built of the River Harangi a tributary of the River Cauvery at Hadgur Village. This Dam is 846 meters long with a height of 47 meters. The Dam attracts a large crowd during the monsoon season when the gates are opened and water is released. the Backwater of Harangi dam is spread across several km with islands and thick forest areas on the banks. A very beautiful garden just like Brindavan Garden is maintained here. Visiting hours 8:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Cauvery Nisargadhama a River Island formed by the River Kaveri an area of 30 acres filled with Bamboo, Teak, Rosewood, Sandalwood trees. This is the perfect place to enjoy River, Forest, Boating, Zipline, Forest Watchtowers. Visiting hours 9.00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Chiklihole reservoir is an irrigation purpose dam built across the river Chichilihole River near Rangasamudra Village is one of the most scenic spots in Coorg, but hardly a few people visit here, Beware do no get to waters where there are lots of Crocodiles here. Visiting hours 8.00 am to 5:00 pm and there no entry fees.
- Dubare Elephant Camp is one of the major Elephant Camp in Karnataka over the 150 other Camps, located on the banks of River Cauvery in Nanjarayapatna village Kodagu. The Camp Lures many travelers and Elephant Lovers and it is the one place where visitors can get a closer touch of the Giant mammal. Boats are available to reach this place, trained naturalists are available to explain the various aspects of Elephants, and interaction point, photoshoot point, Elephant bathing are other activities here. Most of the Elephants trained here are used for the “World famous Mysore Dasara Jambu Savari”, so camp will be closed for 3 months during Dasara. Visiting hours only between 9:00 am to 11:00 am and 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
- Check in to the hotel in Madikeri.
- By evening drive back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Coorg.
Day 02 Coorg must-see sightseeing.
After breakfast by 9:00 am drive to Coorg sightseeing:
- Omkareshwara temple was constructed by King Linga Rajendra II in the year 1800 CE and it displays a unique like a Dargah. The history of this temple is found on a Copper inscription which is fixed on the ance door. Visiting hours 5:00 am to 2:00 pm and 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Raja Gaddige aka Raja’s Tomb is a vast garden with Tombs of Linga Rajendra II, Biddanda Bopu and Biddanda Somaiah. Visiting hours at 10.00 am to 6:00 pm
- Madikeri Fort and a palace inside is situated in the middle of the Madikeri town, and it was first founded by Mudduraja in the year 1650 CE. Madikeri Fort was eventually rebuilt in granite by Tipu Sultan who named the site Jaffarabad in the year 1790 CE. Dodda Vira Rajendra took Control of the fort later in 18th Century CE. Linga Raja II in the year 1812-1814 CE renovated the Palace. Lord Ganesha Temple and a Museum which consists of weapons and dresses used by the King and some inscriptions can be seen here. Visiting hours 10:00 am to 5:30 pm.
- Raja’s Seat meaning seat of the King is a photogenic sunset viewpoint in Madikeri, it was once the platform from which the King of Kodagu used to enjoy glorious Sunset. The Spot got its name as it was the favorite recreational place for the Kings. Today it is a well-known tourist place with a beautiful garden, a panoramic view of Western ghats, and a Toy Train by name “Babasaheb Express” 1 km ride to view magnificent Madikeri town, and surrounding Mountain Ranges.
- Honnamma lake is the biggest lake in Coorg and named after Goddess Honnamma, located 6km from Somwarpet on the backdrop of a scenic hills knows as Gavi betta and Mori betta. Visiting hours from 9.00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Abbey Falls just 5 km from Madikeri town in the middle of a coffee estate, lies one of the most winsome waterfalls of Karnataka. The Madikeri stream, also called Muttaramutt, Falls 21.3 meters between huge boulders to the deep rocky valley to form this picturesque waterfall called Abbi Falls ( Abbi Means Waterfalls in Kodava Takk). The British it the Jessey Waterfall in memory of Jessey, the daughter of Madikeri’s first Chaplain. Big buses, Mini Buses can’t reach up to this falls, you will be required to walk around 1 km. Visiting hours from 10.00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Mandalpatti aka Mugilu Pete situated at an altitude of 4050 feet ASL is hilltop is part of Pushpagiri reserve forest and here 4X4 Jeep safari and trekking is quite popular. The 360-degree view of Western Ghats is the first and foremost thing-to-do in Kodagu/Coorg.
- Madikeri fort and Palace: Built-in the 17th century, the Madikeri Fort was restructured. Muddu Raja built the fort initially, the king also built a palace inside the fort aka Jaffarabad was built using European architecture. It portrays the rich cultural heritage of the Kodagu Region.old fort and the palace is now used as Govt offices. ( Entry is Free of cost)
- Sri Bhagandeshwara temple on the banks of three river confluence namely, Cauvery, Kannike, and Sujyothi are popular as Triveni Sangama. This Temple Complex houses Sri Bhagandeshwara, Sri Subramanya, Sri Mahavishnu, and Sri Ganapathi shrines believed to built by Cholas in the 11th Century CE in Kerala Temple architecture Style located at Bhagamandala Temple town.
- Talacauvery the river Kaveri originates from here, Sri Agastheeswarar temple, Sri Vishnu Temple and a very scenic place from here Brahmagiri peak can be reached by climbing 250 steps to get a panoramic view of western ghats since this place is on border of Karnataka and Kerala, nearby villages of Kerala also visible from this hilltop.
- Greater Talacauvery National park (entry restricted) is the reserve forest for Medical properties plants and trees.
- Tadiandamol: is the second highest peak in Karnataka and this peak is an active location for trekkers. Shoes are must and with a proper guide, this can be climbed. all trekking programs possible only for groups. also, the itinerary can be customized to visit Mallalli Falls, Pushpagiri Hill trekking, Barapole River rafting, Camping, Brahmagiri Hill trekking, Pushpagiri Wildlife Sanctuary, Nishani Motte trekking, Kumara Parvatha trekking, Nagarhole National Park, Iruppu Falls, and other places.
- Coorg is famous for coffee, spices, honey, and homemade wines some shopping in town.
Drive back to the hotel and overnight stay in Madikeri.
Day 03: Coorg to Ooty via NH 766 and NH 181 260 km 7-9 hours journey approx:
After breakfast by 8:00 am, drive to Ooty via Mysore on the way visiting sightseeing places,
- Nanjangud officially known as Nanjangudu on the banks of the River Kapila Sri Nanjundeshwara Temple is an 11th Century built Temple. In Nanjangud town also famous for GI tag Banana the “Nanjangud Rasabale” do not miss this in season between March to July.
- Gundlupet can be called Gateway to Ooty, Wayanad and the last big town on Karnataka border also famous for the 10th century Vijayanarayana Temple.
- Himavad Gopalaswamy Betta: At a height of 4757 feet MSL highest peak in the Bandipur National Park in the core area. Dense fog predominates and covers the hills around.
- Bandipur National Park: Jungle Jeep safari is possible, timings 6 am to 9.30 am. Bandipur National park is the first national park in India to use the drone to track poachers. Deers, Elephants, Bison, Black-faced monkey and other wild animals roam freely on the road itself. if you like to take jungle jeep safari for sighting Tiger, you have to check out Mysore by 5:30 am.
- Mudumalai National Park Jungle safari is possible up to 10 am.
- Masinagudi is one of the remote villages in Mudumalai national park from here Ooty peaks can be enjoyed.
- Frog Hill View Point one of the marvelous hillocks on the way to Ooty. the shape looks like a frog, hence the name frog Hill.
- Needle Rock viewpoint a trekking path of 600 meters leads to cliff view and Frog hill View.
- Wilson Plantation, Eucalyptus Trees is one of the most popular photoshoot points.
- Ooty Shooting point a hilltop with a 360-degree panoramic view of Eastern Ghats.
- Pykara Lake on a backdrop of the Pine forest is ideal for boating.
- Pykara Falls is the most visited Falls in Ooty.
- Pykara village is scenic and you can see the step farming, cabbage, Ooty-carrot. Ooty-apple cultivation here.
- Pine forest and Kama Raja Sagara dam backwater.
- Reach Udhagamandalam, abbreviated as Udhagai and Ooty, Check into the hotel and after some rest. drive to
- Ooty Lake & Boathouse: The Boathouse offers Paddle boats, Rowboats, and Motorboats. This is an artificial lake constructed by John Sullivan, in the year 1824, additional charges.
- Thread Garden First time in the World Unique World Record, Aery natural Looking Embroidery Garden bearing full of beautiful plants, Flowers, Grass, Lotus, ponds, etc., This Miracle “Thread Graden” is exclusively designed using more than 60 million meter Natural colorful Embroidery threads with the effort of 50 specially trained artists for 12 years not using any needle of Machine.
- Thunder world is Kids amusement park and food park.
- The Government Rose Garden is the most spacious in India, situated on the slopes of the Elk Hill close to Ooty town, which is awarded by the World Federation of Rose Societies Award of “Garden Excellence” Osaka, Japan in the year 2006.
- Late in the evening free time for shopping and overnight stay in Ooty.
Day 04: Ooty Sightseeing.
After breakfast by 8:00 am drive to Ooty sightseeing:
- The Government Botanical Garden: covers an area of 22 hectares, is one of the major attractions in Ooty.
- Doddabetta Tea Factory and Chocolate Museum: Know all about tea processing, Chocolate manufacturing.
- Doddabetta peak: At an elevation of 8652 feet, it is the fourth highest peak in South India and highest in the Nilgiris range. panoramic 360-degree view of Ooty, Mettupalayam/Coimbatore, avalanche dam, Mukurthi Peak.
- Kotagiri: is the oldest hill station of Nilgiris, famous for Tea estates, Catherine Falls, Kodanad View Point, Longwood Shola.
- Coonoor is famous for Nilgiri Tea production,
- Sim’s Park established in the year 1847 CE is a botanical garden with over 200 varieties of Trees from all over the world
- Dolphin’s Nose Coonoor is the beauty of Western Ghats.
- Lamb’s rock is a mountain range view.
- Nilgiri Mountain Railway: Built-in 1908 relies on its fleet of steam locomotives. UNESCO added the Nilgiri Mountain Railway as an extension to the World Heritage Site. Diesel locomotives have taken over from steam on the section between Coonoor and Udhagamandalam.
- Evening free for shopping. Overnight stay in Ooty.
Day 05: Ooty to Kodaikanal 6-8 hrs Journey approx.
After breakfast drive to Kodaikanal via NH 67. On the Way Coonoor, Mettupalayam, Palani.
- Optional if you like to visit the famous Arulmigu Dhandayuthapani Swamy Temple, Palani
Reach Kodaikanal and Check into Hotel. rest of the day at leisure. Overnight Stay in Kodaikanal.
Day 06: Kodaikanal must-see sightseeing.
After breakfast drive to Kodaikanal local sightseeing:
- Coaker’s Walk:
- Green Valley View:
- Pillar Rocks: a set of three giant rock pillars that stand 122 meters high.
- Pine Tree Forest: Pine tree forest.
- Moier Point: Ten Mile viewpoint of Ghats.
- Kodai City View: City view of Kodaikanal.
- Chettiar Park: On the way to Kurinji Andavar Temple a small yet beautiful park.
- Bryant Park: Located on Kodaikanal Lake’s eastern side, Bryant Park around 21 acres of park. A 157-year old
- Eucalyptus tree, some 770 varieties of Roses and other herbs.
- Bear Shola Falls: Is a seasonal waterfall that comes to its full size during the monsoons only.
- Dolphin Nose: is a flat rock jutting out of the mountain, overlooking a deep cliff, with its shape akin to that of the nose of a dolphin. Positioned at an elevation of 6600 feet.
- Drive back to Hotel and overnight Stay in Kodaikanal.
Day 07: Kodaikanal to Mumbai via Coimbatore or Madurai.
After breakfast drive back to Mumbai from Coimbatore drop at your desired location, Airport/Bus Station / Railway station and tour concludes with happy memories.
Pricing of Coorg Ooty Kodaikanal tour package from Mumbai:
|Total Cost||Cab Type||Budget hotels||2-Star hotels||3-Star hotels||4-Star hotels||5-Star hotels||Resort|
|2 person||Etios / Swift||25000||27000||28000||39000||66000||36000|
Pricing of Coorg Ooty Kodaikanal from Mumbai tour package additional information:
- Above mentioned prices are for 2 people sharing 1 room
- The cost will slightly vary during the following periods:
- February 21 to 23, on the occasion of Maha Shivaratri and long weekends.
- April 10 to 15, on the occasion of Good Friday, Holi Saturday, and Dr. Ambedkar Baba Jayanthi.
- May 22 to 23, on occasion of Qutub-E- Ramzan.
- August 14 to 17, on the occasion of Independence day.
- August 21 to 24, on the occasion of Ganesha Chaturthi.
- October 23 to November 2nd, on the occasion of Dussehra 2020.
- November 11 to 24, on the occasion of Diwali 2020.
- December 24 to January 5th, on the occasion of Christmas 2020 and New year 2021.
14 Inclusion in Coorg Ooty Kodaikanal tour package from Mumbai:
- Private dedicated car from start to finish.
- Well-appointed room accommodation for 2-nights in Coorg.
- Well-appointed room accommodation for 2-nights in Ooty.
- Well-appointed room accommodation for 2-nights in Kodaikanal.
- All Ground transfers pick up and drop in the same car.
- Parking fees, Toll, and Fuel charges for the Car.
- Interstate permit for the Car.
- Service of a Driver who can Speak Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Hindi, and English, and his allowance.
- Every day Sightseeing as per the above-mentioned tour itinerary.
- Complimentary Breakfast between 7:30 am to 9:30 am in the Hotels.
- Dedicated tour manager services 24/7, one point contact.
- Boating at Karanji Lake in Mysore.
- Safari Tickets at Bhadra Wild Sanctuary, Chikmagalur
- Guide Charges at Belur and Halebidu Temple Complex.
Exclusion of Coorg Ooty Kodaikanal tour package from Mumbai:
- All types of Entrance Fees to visit like, monuments, Gardens, and Palaces.
- Mineral water bottle during the tour.
- Domestic travel insurance.
- Personal Expenses like Tips, Shopping, Camera & Videography Charges, Medical insurance.
- Refunds for Skipped breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Deviation from the original accepted plan.
- Early arrival and late Checkout, unless subject to availability at Hotels/Resorts.
- Fares of Flights, Trains, and Bus from and to your place.
Hotels/Resorts/Homestays used in Coorg Ooty Kodaikanal tour package:
Coorg Hotels/ Resorts.
|1-star Hotels||2-star Hotels||3-star Hotels||4-star Hotels||5-star Hotels||Resorts||Homestays|
|Coorg Naladi Holidays||Moriz Inn||Sandpiper||The Yellow Bamboo Resort||Coorg Wilderness resort||Passiflora Homestay|
|Nature’s Concert Homestay||Durga Boji Grand||Ministers Court||Miranda Nature Lodge||Evolve Back, Coorg||Lake View Homestay|
|Amulya Homestay||Kwality Bungalow||Hotel Le Coorg||Purple Palms Resort & Spa||The Windflower resorts & Spa|
|Green Line Homestay||Prashanti Resort||Gateway Villa A Wandertrails||Old Kent Estate And spa||Welcome Heritage Ayatana, Coorg|
|estate Stay||D. Signature Holiday Homes||La Flore Safari Inn Nagarahole||Paddington Resorts||The Ibnii Spa Resort|
|Varsha Homestay||Apache Homestay||Coorg Heights Resort||The Birchwood Retreat||Taj Madikeri resorts & Spa|
|Adonis Homestay||Aatu Homestay||Sherlock’s Jungle Retreat||Heritage resort Coorg||Club Mahindra Madikeri (Resort & Spa )|
|Hotel Kaleghat||West wind Breeze Coorg||Oleander service||The porcupine Castle||Club Mahindra Virajpet, Coorg|
|Prerana Homestay||Coorg Tent House||Coorg Country Resorts||Villa Tall Silver By Vista Rooms|
|Samz Jungle Stay||Euro Valley HomeStay||Daisey Dee||Coorg Cliffs Resorts|
|Kole Kote Homestay||Machaan Wilderness Lodge||Brook Stone Villas||SaffronStays calamondin Bungalow|
|Coorg Adventures Tent||Maracas estate Holiday Homes||Hotel Pranav International||Amanvana|
|Hill Valley Coorg||Silent Valley Cottages||Sree Comforts Hotel||Woodstock Villa|
|Lali petals||Hotel Crystal Court||Palm valley Resorts|
|Kabbe Holidays||4th mile Inn||Vrindavan Coorg|
|Palm Homestay||Sri Venkateshwara Residency||Hill Top|
|Coorg Cabin Holiday Homes||Misty Mercera||Spice Village Bungalow|
|The Pheasant Inn||Orchid inn||Alath Cad Homestay|
|Agasthya Homestay||Coorg Misty garden||Sky View Stay|
|Highway Guest House||Cauvery Suites Homestay||Sri Ranga Residency|
|Ashiyana Stay||Coorg regency||Lavish Stay|
|Coorg heaven hOmestay||Hotel Vasathi||Alaska Rester homestay|
|Lahari Homestay||evergreen country Coorg||Peaceful Stay|
|Coorg Nest Cottage||Sai estate Stay||Ama Plantation Trails Coorg|
|Leela Kutira Homestay||Hotel Bhuvan Palace||Stylish Stay|
|The Bliss Villa Stay||Chingaara Estate Stay||Windchimes Retreat|
|Coffee Cup Homestay||Manis Mansion||The Dove Cottage|
|Coorg Jewel Holiday Home||Holidays Coorg Silver Nest||Sree Durga Hotel Hill View|
|Aanchal Estate Stay||Silver Oaks||Paradise Stay|
|Golden Harvest Homestays||Hotel Kannika International||Daydream Stay|
|Hotel Dhanalaxmi Lodge||Hotel Mayura Talacauvery||Maithili Home Comforts|
|The homestay||Holidays Coorg Nest||Palm era resorts|
|Burrow Homestay||Coorg Jungle Nest||Zostel Coorg|
|Raisina Homestay||Coorg Jungle Kids’||Misty Greens Guest House|
|Brike estate Stay||La flora Jungle hill resort||Down’s Retreat, A Golf Resort|
|First Ray Estate Stay||Serene Woods||Dreamy Stay|
|Deep Woodz Estate Stay||Aahan Hill Cottage||Sixth Element|
|Valley View Rooms||Green Dreams|
|Comfort Homestay||PictureSque Stay|
|Shanthi estate Homestay||Sharada Residency|
|Fishing Camp in Coorg||Coorg View|
|Simple Coorg Estate vailla||Coorg Guest House|
|green planet||Madikeri Heritage|
|Ananda Homestay||Breezee Homes|
|Sunrise Lodge||Cauvery polegate|
|Homey Pot Homes||Cosy Stay|
|Coorg City View Homestay||Ashraya nellimanu Homestay|
|Male Hani Homestay||Deva Maani coorg Nature Holiday|
|Adonia Meadows Estate Stay||Lush green Homestay|
|Kaffein Bay Homestay||valley View|
|Kushi Homestay||Backwaters Homestay|
|Tusker Foot||Cozy Stay Coorg|
|Suroor Tourist Hime||Amritara Ambatty Greens Resort|
|Island Homestay||Serene Stay|
|Saatvik coorg||Paradise Stay|
|Jhanavi Homestay||Veerabhoomi Resorts|
|Vindhyas Homestay||MV Residency|
|Divine Stay||Cozy Studio|
|Vanasiri Home||Maxima Resort|
|Sun Homestay||Ananya Greens|
|Golden Beans||Evershine Stay|
|Gowrikere Homestay||The Mayura Residneyc|
|Hilly Side||la flore Beverly Hill Resort|
|Chuppi Homestay||Hotel Mayura valley View|
|Angles Hut Homestay||Anekad Resort|
|Raj estate Stay||Ministers Court|
|River Valley Homestay||Indian heritage Resort|
|Royal Wood Homestay||Sun Valley Homestay|
|Coorg Clay Stay||Bright Studio|
|Chilligeri Homestay||Vintage Studio|
|Abbi Homestay||Field View Homestay|
|Hill Side Homestay||the Caslita|
|Sandev Estate Homestay||Luxury Studio|
|Nakoor Volkot||Silver Brook Estate|
|The Serene Kottage||Shangri Homestay|
|The Breeze Homestay||Coral|
|Orchid Couple Room||Lake Side Stay|
|Evergreen Homestay||Prakruth Resort|
|Darshan Lodge||Michael’s Homestay|
|Valley Side Stay||Chetana Residency|
|Chirpy Haven Homestay||Mity Woods Resort|
|Cafw & Mist||Hill View Stay|
|Apna Homestay||Pondaavare Homestay|
|River Roost Homestay||Bota Royal|
|Aiyappa Homestay||White Palace Tourist|
|Moon Valley Homestay||Hotel The Fort Mercara|
|Mystic Greens Homestay||Kadkani River Resort|
|Akki Homestay||Coorg Coffee Inn|
|The Backpackers Homestay||Dacha organic Resort|
|Bee Hive Homestay||Riverside Stay|
|Souparnika Homestay||Three Hills Homestay|
|Coffee Mountain estate Stay||Nature Vista A Plantation Stay|
|Inn coorg Homestay||Brindavan Estate|
|Relax Home||Magnolia Estates& resort|
|Adithya Homestay||Glorious Stay|
|Nikuj estate Stay||Woodstock villa|
|City Guest House|
|Kumerikad Estate Stay|
|Shree kaveri Homestay|
|Silent Homestay Madikeri|
|Coffee Cottage Homestay|
|Green villa HOMESTAY|
|Stay Simple Residency|
|Hill Side Stay|
|Uphill Estate Stay|
|Simple Nature Stay|
|NSD holiday village|
|Spics Cottage homestay|
|Merc Hills Homestay|
|Off roos Jungle Stay|
|Naada Hani Homestay|
|Wood Side Cottage|
|Coorg Berry Lane|
|Rivershore Estate Stay|
|Eden Garden Homestay|
|Hidden Woods Coorg|
|White Breeze Homestay|
|Woody Woods Homestay|
|Coorg Nishani Hills|
|Royal Inn Coorg|
|Shree Sai Kruaa Guest House|
|Hill Track Homestay|
|Coorg River Side Homestay|
|Turtle Court Homestay|
|Jungle Mount Adventure|
|Divine Park Homestay|
|Holidayincoorg Misty Petals|
|Coorg Backwater resort|
|Bhagavathu guest House|
|stuart Hill Homestay|
Ooty Hotels/ Resorts.
|1-star Hotels||2-star Hotels||3-star Hotels||4-star Hotels||5-star Hotels||Resorts||Homestays|
|Windwhistle Villa||Hotel Sarkar Palace||Deccan park||Fortune Hotel Sullivan Court||Savoy Ooty-IHCL SeleCtions||Mohan Villa|
|Pratham International||The Majestic Crown||Khems Ooty||Sterling Ooty Fern Hill|
|Lakefield Bungalow||Green Apple Residency||Hotel Nahar Nilgiris||Destiny The Farm Stay|
|Mist Luxury Resort||MMr Holiday Inn||Sky Dale Inn and Suites||Sterling Ooty Elk Hill|
|Sarah Residency||SR Residency||Orange pekoe Leisure Hotel||Farview Mountain Resorts|
|Tulip Elkhill Resort||Lakshmi Holiday Inn||Hotel Meadows Residency||WelcomHeritage Ferrnhills Royale Palace|
|Oakland Bungalow||West Nature Cottages||Hotel Lake View||Mountain Retreat- A Hill Country Resort|
|Ulo Royal Rejoice Resorts||Hotel Preethi Classic Towers||Global Village Ooty||Glyngarth Resort|
|Golden Resort||Hotel Fairstay||Tulips Elk hill resort||Hotel Sholas Residency|
|Samiksha Nest Inn||La Flora Amberley Resort||Palve Sugavasam||Vinna West Downs Heritage Resort|
|Cottage Royal Aviary||The Bougainvillea||King’s Cliff||Saffronstays Milton Abbot Estate|
|Clubhouse Cottage||Secret Valley Jungle Resort||Kluney Manor||Greenwood Bungalow|
|Skylark Inn||You Retreat||Mystique Ville||Club Mahindra Derby Green|
|ASV Cottage||Reflections Guest House||Fortune Retreats||Gem Park|
|Yaseen Cottage||I-India||Whispering Meadows||Accord Highland Hotel Ooty|
|The Hill-Side||Hotel Sanjay||Le Montana By TGI|
|Tranquility Ooty||Hotel Maneck||Green Nest Resort|
|Royal Residency||Hotel Maneck Residency||Fab Escape St. Clouds|
|Hotel Sweekar Residency||Golden Larch Residency||Light House|
|As Gardens||Rose Park Residency||Rose Field Heritage|
|Cliff Residency||Hotel Preethi Palace||Sherlock Homes|
|Daffodil Cottages||British Cliff club resort||Vinu Valley Resorts|
|Hilltop Homestay||Pebrock heritage Inn||De Santhosh Residency|
|Royal Aviary||Hotel Silver oak||Nahar’s Retreat and Spa|
|Ever Fresh Cottages||The Willow Hill||The Surya Village|
|The Garden Cottage||Nahar’s Residency Hotel||Janardan Resort Ooty|
|Central Cottage||Samara MM Hill Ooty||Royal Hideaway resort|
|The Rakshikaa Cottage||Modern Villa||Hotel Sapphire Grand|
|Ooty Mane Homestay||Woodberry Residency||Hotel Gaylord|
|Maza Holiday Home||Royal Mist||Elegant Studio|
|Mount Breeze Cottage||Hotel Sun Park||Space 4 Resort|
|Atithi Bhavan||Hotel Sun Park Grand||Valley View Studio Padasalai|
|SSG Cottage||Mount View Heritage hotel||Twin Falls|
|Shabinaya Homestay||Varuna Inn Ooty||The Monarch|
|Shaliha Misty Hill||Nightshade inn Residency||Rainbow Cottage|
|Sabari Lodge||Hotel Charring Cross||Darshan Hotel|
|Hotel Sree Ganapathy||Golden larch Comfort||Vista Suites Doddabetta|
|Venky Villa||Hotel Lebone||Ponmari Residency|
|Hotel Alakapuri||Heaven Holiday Resort||Tea nest Nightingale|
|Mosty Retreats Ooty||Designer Stay||Hotel Nakshatra|
|Rock Ooty||Limra Residency||Garden Manor|
|Shalom Resort||Mohan residency||Vinayaga Inn|
|S S Cottage||The Baron||Hotel Mount N mist|
|Nature Nest Guesthouse||Hays SK Residency||Tiger Hill villa|
|Green Yards Cottage||Roya Auckland||Tophill Lodge|
|DNZ Tourist Home||Emerald Hotel||Hotel Welbeck residency|
|Hill Breeze Hotel||Hotel Sapphire Garden View||Hill View Stay|
|Ayyas Cottage North Lake||Mananya Cottage||Traditional Stay Elk Hill|
|Green Yards||Hillcrest Metro||Glen park Inn|
|Puri Resort||Abrar Holiday Inn||Rose Garden|
|Silver Dollar Resort||Sree Kumaran Homestay Inn||Exotic Stay|
|Silver Woods||Stone Valley Cottage||Hotel Astoria Residency|
|De Santhosh Residency||Beebee’s oikos||Sabol Holiday Resorts|
|Raasi Nuhas Paradise||Golfdale Holiday Resort||Hill View Cool Spot Cottage|
|Magic Star Cottage||Triple ‘E’ Resort||Scenic view Stay Bamboo Castle|
|Royal Snow Castle||MKT Guest House||RK Homes Guest House|
|Neo Nirmal Residency||Stay Bliss Residency||Elegant Stay Davisdale|
|Sri Sai Residency||Pleasant Stay Ooty||Dew Drop Inn|
|Eagles Dare Adventure Camp||Hotel Rathna||Elite Stay|
|Green Park||Vista Suites kalatty||Delightz Inn|
|Strawberry Cottage’||Le Niebla Farm Resort||Glanton Manor Hotel|
|Sierra Vale||Red Hill Nature Resort||Zostel ooty|
|Green Breeze Guest House||Jn Forest Guest House||Kotagiri Hill Palace|
|Ooty Greens||Twine Falls Residency||Sinclairs Retreat ooty|
|Wild Breeze Resorts||Hotel Vishal Residency||Golden Cypress Resort|
|Snowdrops Ooty||Vasantham Studio Apartment|
|Ooty Rahamath Cottage||Vasantham Cottage|
|Bamboo Gate Resorts||Silver Wattle Inn|
|The Tamarillo||Memo rooms|
|Sana Residency||Paradise Perfect|
|Vedika Nest||AI-Woodlands Residency|
|Holiday Home Near Ooty Lake||Cyprus Homestay|
|Royal Heritage||Mountain Top Holiday Home|
|Glen View Homestay||Divi Heritage Inn|
|Logan Camp Ooty||Hotel Durag|
|Bamboo Grove Holiday Home||Western Valley Resort|
|Leopard Rock Wilderness Resort||Praba Rooms and Cottage|
|Green Moon residency||Fitness the Royal Organic Country|
|Aurora Light Residency||The Conerstayz|
|Marsh Villa Guest House||Elephant County Resort|
|Ganga’s Sri Balaji Resort||Fable Stay|
|JMJ rooms||Lymond House|
|SRS Cottage||Oxygen Resort Ooty|
|Linga Villa||Venus Residency|
|Sugan Cottage||Shiva Shanthi Inn|
|Sagar Holiday Inn||The Abode|
|Cuckoo Kudil Homestay||Krish Residency|
|La Blooms||V Resorts Oak N Teas Villa Kotagiri|
|Neelimalai Residency||Royal Cottages Ooty|
|Happy Homestay||Yantra Leisures|
|Adarsh International||Wenlock Homes|
|Pals Residency||Grand Castle Hill Resorts|
|Celebration Cottage||Berry Hills Resort|
|ASP Cottage||Safari Land Villa|
|LS Resorts||Cozy Homestay|
|Nova Scotia||Club Mahindra Danish Villa|
|Green Leaves||White Residency|
|Lakshmi Cottage||Hotel Blue Bird|
|Rans Royal Club||Ooty Honey Huts|
|Pink Cottage Ooty||Glen park inn|
|YWCA Anandagiri Ooty||The Nest|
|Heaven 11 Ooty||Green Race View|
|Maruthi Sunrise Cottage||GV Residency|
|Hotel Raja||Hanging Huts Resorts|
|Ambari Emerald Ooty||Silver Dollar|
|Rainbow Palace||Mr Residency|
|Celestial Resorts||The Greenery-Holiday Inn|
|V P R Holidays||Hill Travelers|
|Crest Valley||Fun city resort|
|Aura Cottage||Misty Rocks|
|Kalhatty Mountain Resort||Hotel Mayura Sudarshan Ooty|
|Hotel Venus||Itz Me Cottage|
|Hill Bird homestay||Hillwood Cottage|
|Misty Home||Whispering Wilderness|
|Kinds View Cottage||Beverly Villa|
|Cuckoo Nest Ooty||Woodcock Cottage|
|RCV Cottage||Kemp’s Cave|
|Weston Holiday Inn||Anmol’s Cottage|
|Cindole Gate||The Red House|
|ABC Ayyas Best Cottage|
|SB Cottage & homestay|
|Mystique Stay Resorts|
|Ooty Mas Cottage|
|Hotel Royal King|
|Sanctuary Boutique Hotel|
|Vels Green castle Resort|
|Mountain View Heritage Resort|
|Trani View Cottage|
|The inside Ooty|
|Homely And Pleasant Cottage|
|PM Sons Guest House|
|Seven Hill Homestay|
|Moon Shadow Cottage|
|Nice Cottage Hillock|
|Orion Resort Ooty|
|Seven Nights resort|
|Queen Hill homestay|
|Albisville Hilltop Mansion|
|Wildernest Farm Stay|
|Seven rock Cottage|
|Maple View Resort|
|Olives Pleasant Stay Ooty|
|Ooty Youth Hostel|
|Mist Park Homestay|
|Abi Suvi Homestay|
|Ooty White house Homestay|
|Anika Palace Homestay|
|Hotel Cyprus Inn|
|Rich White House Cottage|
|Travel Stay Residency|
|The Pleasant Days|
|Hyton Groove Ooty|
|Glenview Homestay Whole|
|The Hornbill residency|
|Hotel Kuranji Park|
|Devi Tourist Inn|
|DNS Tourist Home|
|Villa Terramia Pembroke|
|Sun Stay Cottage|
|Vista Suites By Nivetha|
|Janani Residency & Cottage|
Kodaikanal Hotels/ Resorts.
|1-star Hotels||2-star Hotels||3-star Hotels||4-star Hotels||5-star Hotels||Resorts||Homestays|
Taxi cabs, Coaches, Buses, Tempo Traveler options available for Coorg Ooty Kodaikanal tour package:
- Etios are suitable for 4 people.
- Innova is suitable for six people.
- Tempo traveler is suitable for 12 people.
- Mini Buses are suitable for 21 people.
- Semi- deluxe buses are suitable for 35 people.
- 50 seater bus is ideal for 50 people.
The booking procedure for Coorg Ooty Kodaikanal tour package:
- Call us on Mobile no 8431671363 – Tour manager 24/7.
- Use Whatsapp on the right-hand side bottom of this screen we will respond instantly.
- You can write your requirements to email@example.com
- Use the contact form located on the Contact form here.
- Booking is a very simple process with us.
Follow us on our Youtube Channel.