Coorg Wayanad Cochin Munnar Alleppey houseboat tour package 9 days 8 nights:
- This package Starts from Bangalore and it ends in Cochin aka Kochi.
- Coorg (2N), Wayanad (2N), Cochin (1N), Munnar (2N), and Alleppey Houseboat (1N).
Tour Itinerary of Coorg, Wayanad, Calicut, Cochin, Munnar, and Alleppey houseboat tour package 10 days 9 nights:
Day 01: Bangalore to Coorg via NH75, Holenarasipur, Arakalagud 265 km 6hours journey.
Upon arrival at Bangalore The Driver meets and greets at any of the below locations:
Kempegowda International Airport, an international airport serving Bangalore Codes (IATA: BLR, ICAO: VOBL).
Krantivira Sangolli Rayanna Bengaluru is the central Railway Junction; Station Code is KSR.
Yelahanka Junction (YNK),
Yeshwanthpur Junction (YPR),
Krishnarajapuram (KJM), and
Bangalore Cantonment (BNC).
Kempegowda Bus Station, aka Majestic Bus Station, Interstate Bus Station Buses from and to Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, and Gujarat.
Mysore Road Satellite Bus Station, Interstate Bus Station Buses coming from, and to Mysore, Madikeri, and Kerala.
Shantinagar Bus Station Interstate Bus Station from and to Tamilnadu and Pondicherry.
Basaveshwara Satellite Bus Terminal, Peenya.
Pickup from any of the locations in Bangalore and then drive to Coorg on the way visiting top sights as follows:
- Tibetan Colony and Golden temple located in the town of Bylakuppe has the second largest settlement of Tibetan refugees in the World ( first being the Dharamshala in Himachal Pradesh). With an area over 3000 acres with numerous Monastery, study centers this Colony can be named Little Tibet of India. Among the most visited places here are
- Namdroling Monastery of Nyingma popular as Golden Temple was established by his Holiness Pema Norbu Rinpoche (1932-2009) in the year 1963 CE. with an objective of establishing the prestigious monastery in preserving the precious of teachings of Gautam Buddha and pervade peace in this beautiful World. The three huge idols of Padmasambhava, Buddha, and Amitayus in Gold are located inside Namdroling Monastery in Padmasambhava Buddhist Vihara is the main attraction for tourists here.
- Drikung Kagyu Monastery, Sakya Monastery, Sera Je Monastery, Sera Mey Monastery, Tashi Lhunpo monastery in Bylakuppe was newly built. Inaugurated by Dalai Lama in 2016.
- Harangi Dam built of the River Harangi a tributary of the River Cauvery at Hadgur Village. This Dam is 846 meters long with a height of 47 meters. The Dam attracts a large crowd during the monsoon season when the gates are opened and water is released. the Backwater of Harangi dam is spread across several km with islands and thick forest areas on the banks. A very beautiful garden just like Brindavan Garden is maintained here. Visiting hours 8:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Cauvery Nisargadhama a River Island formed by the River Kaveri an area of 30 acres filled with Bamboo, Teak, Rosewood, Sandalwood trees. This is the perfect place to enjoy River, Forest, Boating, Zipline, Forest Watchtowers. Visiting hours 9.00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Chiklihole reservoir is an irrigation purpose dam built across the river Chichilihole River near Rangasamudra Village is one of the most scenic spots in Coorg, but hardly a few people visit here, Beware do no get to waters where there are lots of Crocodiles here. Visiting hours 8.00 am to 5:00 pm and there no entry fees.
- Dubare Elephant Camp is one of the major Elephant Camp in Karnataka over the 150 other Camps, located on the banks of River Cauvery in Nanjarayapatna village Kodagu. The Camp Lures many travelers and Elephant Lovers and it is the one place where visitors can get a closer touch of the Giant mammal. Boats are available to reach this place, trained naturalists are available to explain the various aspects of Elephants, and interaction point, photoshoot point, Elephant bathing are other activities here. Most of the Elephants trained here are used for the “World famous Mysore Dasara Jambu Safari”, so camp will be closed for 3 months during Dasara. Visiting hours only between 9:00 am to 11:00 am and 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
- Check in to the hotel in Madikeri.
- By evening drive back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Coorg.
Day 02: Coorg top-sights and things to do.
After breakfast by 9:00 am drive to Coorg sightseeing:
- Omkareshwara temple was constructed by King Linga Rajendra II in the year 1800 CE and it displays a unique like a Dargah. The history of this temple is found on a Copper inscription which is fixed on the ance door. Visiting hours 5:00 am to 2:00 pm and 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Raja Gaddige aka Raja’s Tomb is a vast garden with Tombs of Linga Rajendra II, Biddanda Bopu and Biddanda Somaiah. Visiting hours at 10.00 am to 6:00 pm
- Madikeri Fort and a palace inside is situated in the middle of the Madikeri town, and it was first founded by Mudduraja in the year 1650 CE. Madikeri Fort was eventually rebuilt in granite by Tipu Sultan who named the site Jaffarabad in the year 1790 CE. Dodda Vira Rajendra took Control of the fort later in 18th Century CE. Linga Raja II in the year 1812-1814 CE renovated the Palace. Lord Ganesha Temple and a Museum which consists of weapons and dresses used by the King and some inscriptions can be seen here. Visiting hours 10:00 am to 5:30 pm.
- Raja’s Seat meaning seat of the King is a photogenic sunset viewpoint in Madikeri, it was once the platform from which the King of Kodagu used to enjoy glorious Sunset. The Spot got its name as it was the favorite recreational place for the Kings. Today it is a well-known tourist place with a beautiful garden, a panoramic view of Western ghats, and a Toy Train by name “Babasaheb Express” 1 km ride to view magnificent Madikeri town, and surrounding Mountain Ranges.
- Honnamma lake is the biggest lake in Coorg and named after Goddess Honnamma, located 6km from Somwarpet on the backdrop of a scenic hills knows as Gavi betta and Mori betta. Visiting hours from 9.00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Abbey Falls just 5 km from Madikeri town in the middle of a coffee estate, lies one of the most winsome waterfalls of Karnataka. The Madikeri stream, also called Muttaramutt, Falls 21.3 meters between huge boulders to the deep rocky valley to form this picturesque waterfall called Abbi Falls ( Abbi Means Waterfalls in Kodava Takk). The British it the Jessey Waterfall in memory of Jessey, the daughter of Madikeri’s first Chaplain. Big buses, Mini Buses can’t reach up to this falls, you will be required to walk around 1 km. Visiting hours from 10.00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Mandalpatti aka Mugilu Pete situated at an altitude of 4050 feet ASL is hilltop is part of Pushpagiri reserve forest and here 4X4 Jeep safari and trekking is quite popular. The 360-degree view of Western Ghats is the first and foremost thing-to-do in Kodagu/Coorg.
- Madikeri fort and Palace: Built-in the 17th century, the Madikeri Fort was restructured. Muddu Raja built the fort initially, the king also built a palace inside the fort aka Jaffarabad was built using European architecture. It portrays the rich cultural heritage of the Kodagu region. The old fort and the palace are now used as Govt offices. ( Entry is Free of cost)
- Sri Bhagandeshwara temple on the banks of three river confluence namely, Cauvery, Kannike, and Sujyothi are popular as Triveni Sangama. This Temple Complex houses Sri Bhagandeshwara, Sri Subramanya, Sri Mahavishnu, and Sri Ganapathi shrines believed to built by Cholas in the 11th Century CE in Kerala Temple architecture Style located at Bhagamandala Temple town.
- Talacauvery the river Kaveri originates from here, Sri Agastheeswarar temple, Sri Vishnu Temple and a very scenic place from here Brahmagiri peak can be reached by climbing 250 steps to get a panoramic view of western ghats since this place is on border of Karnataka and Kerala, nearby villages of Kerala also visible from this hilltop.
- Greater Talacauvery National park (entry restricted) is the reserve forest for Medical properties plants and trees.
- Tadiandamol: is the second highest peak in Karnataka and this peak is an active location for trekkers. Shoes are must and with a proper guide, this can be climbed. all trekking programs possible only for groups. also, the itinerary can be customized to visit Mallalli Falls, Pushpagiri Hill trekking, Barapole River rafting, Camping, Brahmagiri Hill trekking, Pushpagiri Wildlife Sanctuary, Nishani Motte trekking, Kumara Parvatha trekking, Nagarhole National Park, Iruppu Falls, and other places.
- Coorg is famous for coffee, spices, honey, and homemade wines some shopping in town.
Drive back to the hotel and overnight stay in Madikeri.
Day 03: Coorg to Wayanad via NH275 Virajpet, Kurchi, Kutta Road 132 km 5 hrs Journey.
After breakfast by 8:00 am drive to Wayanad ( Sulthan Bathery) on the way visiting sightseeing places:
- Irupu Falls Tumbling through the hills, the Lakshmana Tirtha river falls from 51.8 meters into the valley, flowing northwest from here to join another rivulet, the Rama tirtha it changes course northeast to join the Cauvery River in Mysore District. Blue Flutter is one of the most beautiful butterflies in India, Endemic to the Western Ghats, the Malabar Banded Peacock ( Papilio buddha), is common here. The Common Banded Peacock and the Paris Peacock are related species. These Brightly colored butterflies thrive in the undisturbed ambiance of this area. and the Iruppu Falls is actually located inside Brahmagiri Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Nagarhole National Park aka Rajiv Gandhi National Park is one of the most astonishing wildlife reserves at the backdrop of the Brahamagiri Mountain range which is filled with sandalwood, Teak, and other trees, it is also part of the Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve. Jungle jeep Safari to sight Tiger, Black Panther, and other wildlife is also possible. and then enter Wayanad.
- Tholpetty wildlife sanctuary safari is available here between morning 7:00 am -10:00 am and in the evening from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
- Kuruva Island is 950 acres protected River Delta with densely wooded uninhabited islands that lie on the banks of the tributaries of the Kabini River.
- Reach Sulthan Bathery and then Check in to the Hotel, Evening Visit to Jain temple, and free for Shopping.
Day 04: Wayanad Top sights and things to do.
Early morning by 6:00 am drive to Muthuga Wildlife Sanctuary and jeep safari and return back to the hotel for breakfast and then drive to Local sightseeing covering below places:
- Edakkal Caves – in these caves pictorial writings take you back to the Neolithic era back to 6,000 BC.
- Wayanad heritage museum at Ambalavayal.
- Phantom Rock overnight stays hotel/ resort at Wayanad.
- Banasura dam facilities of speed boating are available with a breathtaking backdrop of Banasura hill.
- Pookode Lake, an optional activity here is boating.
- Soochipara Waterfalls- a small trek required to get here.
- Overnight stay in Sulthan Bathery (Wayanad)
Day 05: Wayanad to Cochin via NH 766 and NH66.
After breakfast by 8:00 am, check out from the hotel and then drive to Cochin and sightseeing:
- Kodungallur Sree Kurumba Bhagavathy
- Cherai beach
- Vypīn Island
- Fort Kochi beach
- Mattancherry Palace
- Church of Saint Francis
- Hill Palace Museum
- Paradesi Synagogue
- Willingdon Island
- Santa Cruz Cathedral Basilica Fort Kochi
- Chottanikkara Devi Temple
- Mangalavanam Bird Sanctuary
- Indo-Portuguese Museum
- Pallippuram Fort
- Kerala Folklore Museum
- Chinese Fishing Nets
Day 06: Cochin to Munnar via NH85, Aluva, Perumbavoor, Adimali 130 km 4hrs Journey:
After breakfast by 8:00 am, check out from the hotel then drive to Munnar on the visiting top-sights of Munnar.
- Kalady, Sringeri Sharada Peetham, and Adi Shankaracharya Temple this is also the birthplace of Adi Guru Sri Shankaracharya.
- Cheeyappara Waterfalls also known as 7 step waterfalls,
- Valara Waterfalls an enchanting waterfall just a km away from Cheeyappara.
- Kallar Waterfalls another waterfall near Valara waterfalls.
- Karadippara viewpoint is one of the most beautiful scenics viewpoints of Munnar.
- Attukad Waterfalls breathtaking waterfall located near Pallivasal tea estates.
- The Blossom International Park scenic park on the backdrop of rivers and mountains.
- reach Munnar and check into the Hotel.
- Tata Tea Museum located in Nalluthanni Estate was established in the year 2005 CE is a must-visit place to know the process of Tea making.
- Evening free for Shopping and overnight stay in Munnar.
Day 07: Munnar top sights:
After breakfast by 8:00 am drive to Munnar sightseeing covering.
- Nayamakad Waterfall located inside Eravikulam National park is the most scenic fall in Munnar.
- Eravikulam National Park is a 97 square km national park and the first national park of Kerala, consists of high altitude grassland. Anamudi 2695 meters, the highest peak in South India is located in Eravikulam National park. this park also houses the endangered Nilgiri Tahr.
- Anamudi Viewpoint is the best place to view of Anamudi.
- The photo point is a scenic site on the roadside of the Tea estate, and it is popular for a photoshoot.
- Carmelagiri Elephant park a private park for Elephant riding.
- Mattupetty dam breathtaking views of the gravity dam constructed across mountains.
- Cowboy Park and High-tech Dairy Farm an indo-swiss dairy project.
- Echo Point natural phenomenon of Echo and boating facilities available here.
- Pullu medu Elephant Viewpoint is a spot where high chances of sighting wild elephants are possible
- Kundala Dam is Asia’s first Arch Dam and boating is possible here.
- Top Station panoramic view of Western Ghats and the valley of Theni can be enjoyed from here.
- Return back to Munnar and Evening free for Shopping and Overnight stay in Munnar.
Day 08: Munnar to Alleppey via NH85 and SH40, Cherthala, Mararikulam, 160km 5 hours journey:
After breakfast by 8:00 am drive to Alleppey,
- Thanneermukkom Bund aka Thannermukkom Salt Water Barrier built in the year 1974 CE since then it is the largest mud regulator in India, this barrier divides Vembanad lake into two parts – one with brackish water perennially and another half into fresh water fed by the rivers draining into the Vembanad lake.
Check in to the Houseboat, The crew Consisting of a Cook, Motor Man, and support team will welcome with a welcome drink, a brief introduction, and the cruise beings.
- Lunch- between 12.30 to 2.00 pm, cruise through the Vembanad lake the largest freshwater body in India.
- Evening Snacks with Tea/Coffee/Milk will be served.
- by 5.30 pm boat will be anchored nearby some resort.
- Night Dinner between 8.00 -9.00 pm
- overnight stay in Houseboat.
Day 09: Alleppey to Cochin via NH 66, 53 KM 1 h 10 min journey:
After Breakfast check out from the hotel and then drive to Cochin International Airport or Ernakulam Railway station and drop, thus the tour concludes with happy memories.
Pricing of Coorg, Wayanad, Cochin, Munnar, and Alleppey houseboat tour package:
|Total Cost||Cab Type||Budget hotels||2-Star hotels||3-Star hotels||4-Star hotels||5-Star hotels||Resort|
|2 person||Etios / Swift||56000||66000||80500||96000||125000||80500|
Pricing of Coorg, Wayanad, Cochin, Munnar, and Alleppey houseboat tour package additional information:
- Above mentioned prices are for 2 people sharing 1 room
- The cost will slightly vary during the following periods:
- February 21 to 23, on the occasion of Maha Shivaratri and long weekends.
- April 10 to 15, on the occasion of Good Friday, Holi Saturday, and Dr. Ambedkar Baba Jayanthi.
- May 22 to 23, on the occasion of Qutub-E- Ramzan.
- August 14 to 17, on the occasion of Independence day.
- August 21 to 24, on the occasion of Ganesha Chaturthi.
- October 23 to November 2nd, on the occasion of Dussehra 2020.
- November 11 to 24, on the occasion of Diwali 2020.
- December 24 to January 5th, on the occasion of Christmas 2020 and New year 2021.
16 Inclusions in Coorg, Wayanad, Cochin, Munnar, and Alleppey houseboat tour package:
- Private dedicated car from start to finish.
- Well-appointed room accommodation for 2-nights in Coorg.
- Well-appointed room accommodation for 2-nights in Wayanad.
- Well-appointed room accommodation for 1-night in Cochin.
- Well-appointed room accommodation for 2-nights in Munnar.
- Well-appointed room accommodation for 1-night in Alleppey Houseboat.
- All Ground transfers pick up and drop in the same car.
- Parking fees, Toll, and Fuel charges for the Car.
- Interstate permit for the Car which is applicable for Kerala and Tamilnadu.
- Service of a Driver who can Speak Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Hindi, and English, and his allowance.
- Every day Sightseeing as per the above-mentioned tour itinerary.
- Complimentary Breakfast between 7:30 am to 9:30 am in the Hotels.
- Dedicated tour manager services 24/7, one point contact.
- Boating at Poovar Island.
- Safari Tickets at Tholpetty Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Guide Charges at Edakkal Caves Wayanad.
Exclusions of Coorg, Wayanad, Cochin, Munnar, and Alleppey houseboat tour package:
- All types of Entrance Fees to visit like, monuments, Gardens, and Palaces.
- Mineral water bottle during the tour.
- Domestic travel insurance.
- Personal Expenses like Tips, Shopping, Camera & Videography Charges, Medical insurance.
- Refunds for Skipped breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Deviation from the original accepted plan.
- Early arrival and late Checkout, unless subject to availability at Hotels/Resorts.
- Fares of Flights, Trains, and Bus from and to your place.
Taxi cabs, Coaches, Buses, Tempo Traveler options available for Coorg, Wayanad, Cochin, Munnar, and Alleppey houseboat tour package:
- Etios are suitable for 4 people.
- Innova is suitable for six people.
- Tempo traveler is suitable for 12 people.
- Mini Buses are suitable for 21 people.
- Semi- deluxe buses are suitable for 35 people.
- 50 seater bus is ideal for 50 people.
The booking procedure for this tour package:
- Call us on Mobile no 8431671363 – Tour manager 24/7.
- Use Whatsapp on the right-hand side bottom of this screen we will respond instantly.
- You can write your requirements to email@example.com
- Use the contact form located on the Contact form here.
- Booking is a very simple process with us.
Follow us on our Youtube Channel.