Mysore Coorg Wayanad Calicut Cheri Beach Munnar Thekkady Alleppey houseboat Kovalam beach tour package 14 days 13 nights:
- This package Starts from Bangalore and it ends in Trivandrum.
- Mysore (1N), Coorg (2N), Wayanad (2N), Calicut Cherai Beach (1N), Munnar (2N), Thekkady (1N), Alleppey Houseboat (1N), Kovalam Beach (2N).
Day 01: Arrival at Bangalore/Bengaluru then drive to Mysore:
Upon arrival at Bangalore The Driver meets and greets at any of the below locations:
Kempegowda International Airport, an international airport serving Bangalore Codes (IATA: BLR, ICAO: VOBL).
Krantivira Sangolli Rayanna Bengaluru is the central Railway Junction; Station Code is KSR.
Yelahanka Junction (YNK),
Yeshwanthpur Junction (YPR),
Krishnarajapuram (KJM), and
Bangalore Cantonment (BNC).
Kempegowda Bus Station, aka Majestic Bus Station, Interstate Bus Station Buses from and to Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, and Gujarat.
Mysore Road Satellite Bus Station, Interstate Bus Station Buses coming from, and to Mysore, Madikeri, and Kerala.
Shantinagar Bus Station Interstate Bus Station from and to Tamilnadu and Pondicherry.
Basaveshwara Satellite Bus Terminal, Peenya.
Pickup from any of the location in Bangalore and then drive to Mysore via NH 275, Ramanagaram, Channapatna, and Mandya 4 hours journey:
- Ramanagaram nicknamed the silk city, popular Bollywood movie Sholay was shooted here. And Ramadevara Betta Hill is India’s only Vulture Sanctuary Known as Ramadevara Betta Vulture Sanctuary.
- Channapatna famous for its Geographical indication tag “Channapatna Toys & Dolls” traditional handmade toys and dolls, sandalwood carvings use only natural dyes and color and the dolls are eco-friendly.
- Mandya nicknamed the sugar city famous for sugar factories and Jaggery and popular Tender Coconut water.
- Srirangapatna is a Historical Town, a river island formed by River Kaveri, Sri Ranganathaswamy temple dates back to 10th-century CE.
- Ganjam a local village is known for rose flower production and yummy Gulkand made out of it.
- Tipu sultan summer Palace, aka Dariya Daulat with mural paintings still in good shape, and a Royal Garden.
- Sangama: three rivers, namely Kaveri, Kabini & Hemavathi, rivers confluence.
- Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary: is the largest bird sanctuary in Karnataka on the banks of the Kaveri river. Around 169 exotic birds are found here. Of these, the painted stork, Asian openbill stork, low spoonbill, woolly-necked stork, black-headed ibis, lesser whistling duck, Indian shag, stork-billed kingfisher, egret, cormorant, Oriental darter, and heron The excellent stone plover, river tern, large flock of streak-throated swallows.
- Mahadevapura bird sanctuary is also nearby if you are a Bird watcher you can try this place again.
- Reach Mysore city check into the hotel after lunch proceeds to Mysore. Must visit sightseeing.
- Amba Vilas Palace aka Mysore Palace the official residence of Wodeyars. This palace is the most visited tourist spot in India second only to the Taj Mahal. Amba Villas aka Mysore palace is a cutting edge masterpiece of building technology, mural paintings, Painting by Raja Ravi Varma, Sandalwood carvings, Thanjavur paintings, Ivory Carvings, Antique pieces, Durbar Hall. Mysore Palace light illumination is on Sundays and all public holidays in the evening. Sound and light programs between 7 and 7:45, except on Sundays and public holidays. Inside premises of Mysore palace: There are 12 temples, namely, Someshwara Temple, Lakshmi Ramana Temple, Shweta Varahaswamy Temple, Sri Prasanna Krishna Swamy Temple, Sri Bhuvaneshwari Temple, Kodi Someshwara Swamy Temple, Sri Gayatri Temple, Sri Trineshwara temple and others. Some are built-in the 14th Century. The Annapurna, another Building beside Mysore palace, houses the exclusive collections of Costumes and dress materials of the yesteryears kings and queens. This was built some 600 years ago.
- St. Philomena’s Cathedral, the second tallest church of Asia ( first being Our Lady of Dolours Basilica in Thrissur) Constructed in the year 1936 CE using Neo-Gothic style, which was inspired by Cologne Cathedral in Germany.
- Karanji lake, Houses India’s most spacious walk-through aviary (flight cages), Butterfly park, migratory birds like Sandpipers, The Herons, Asian openbill storks, Brown Shrike, Egrets, Red-wattled Lapwing, Rose-ringed parakeet, Black Drongo, red-whiskered bulbul, Booted Warbler, Sunbirds, Greenish Warbler Paradise, Flycatchers are sighted here.
- Mysore zoo, officially the Sri Chamarajendra Zoological Garden, houses over 168 species and spread over 157 acres, and it is near to Mysore palace. Entry fees Rs 40. and by vehicle Rs 120. per person.
- Sand Museum: one of the rare sand art museum. Entry Fees Rs 40. Per Person.
- Sri Chamundeshwari temple: As per Adi Guru Sri Shankaracharya Astadasha Shakti Peetha Stotram, the Chamundi hills are one of the Astadasa Shakti Peetha. One of the seven most sacred peaks in South India. This place, aka KraunchaPitham in Skanda Purana this place referred to as KraunchaPuri. Sri Mahabaleshwara temple: Originally built in the 8th Century Dedicated to Lord Sri Shiva, the charming architecture of Hoysala, Ganga, Chola, Vijayanagar, and other kings. Mahishasura statue, the Statue of Demon by which the current name of Mysore is derived from. Nandi statue big bull: Third largest monolithic statue of Nandi in India carved out of Single black granite. Also a panoramic view of Mysore City, Mysore palace, Lalitha mahal palace.
- KRS dam aka Krishna Raja Sagara is the primary source of water for both irrigation and drinking water in Mysore, Mandya, and most of the Bangalore City. Construction started in 1924, the Ruler of Mysore Kingdom Sri Krishnaraja Wodeyar IV and The Chief Engineer and also Diwan of Mysore Sir Mokshagundam Visvesvaraya, Together built Asia’s biggest dam then.
- Brindavan garden inspired by Shalimar Gardens of Srinagar, located on the banks of KRS dam lights up in the evening light and its a music fountain garden.
- Mysore has many geographical indication (GI)tags produce and crafts namely, Mysore-silks, ganjifa, Mysore-Banana, Mysore-Sandalwood, Mysore-mallige (Jasmine), Mysore- Agarbathi, Mysore Pak, Late evening time for some shopping. and then drive back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Mysore.
Day 02: Mysore to Coorg via NH 275, Hunsur, Kushalnagar, 117 km 4 hours journey:
Before morning 8:00 am Wake up to some of the world’s best and oldest Breakfast like Idli, Masala Dosa, and Puliyogare, Vangibath, Rava idli, Kesari Bath, Upititu and then drive to Coorg on the way visiting top sights as follows:
- Tibetan Colony and Golden temple located in the town of Bylakuppe has the second largest settlement of Tibetan refugees in the World ( first being the Dharamshala in Himachal Pradesh). With an area over 3000 acres with numerous Monastery, study centers this Colony can be named Little Tibet of India. Among the most visited places here are
- Namdroling Monastery of Nyingma popular as Golden Temple was established by his Holiness Pema Norbu Rinpoche (1932-2009) in the year 1963 CE. with an objective of establishing the prestigious monastery in preserving the precious of teachings of Gautam Buddha and pervade peace in this beautiful World. The three huge idols of Padmasambhava, Buddha, and Amitayus in Gold are located inside Namdroling Monastery in Padmasambhava Buddhist Vihara is the main attraction for tourists here.
- Drikung Kagyu Monastery, Sakya Monastery, Sera Je Monastery, Sera Mey Monastery, Tashi Lhunpo monastery in Bylakuppe was newly built. Inaugurated by Dalai Lama in 2016.
- Harangi Dam built of the River Harangi a tributary of the River Cauvery at Hadgur Village. This Dam is 846 meters long with a height of 47 meters. The Dam attracts a large crowd during the monsoon season when the gates are opened and water is released. the Backwater of Harangi dam is spread across several km with islands and thick forest areas on the banks. A very beautiful garden just like Brindavan Garden is maintained here. Visiting hours 8:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Cauvery Nisargadhama a River Island formed by the River Kaveri an area of 30 acres filled with Bamboo, Teak, Rosewood, Sandalwood trees. This is the perfect place to enjoy River, Forest, Boating, Zipline, Forest Watchtowers. Visiting hours 9.00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Chiklihole reservoir is an irrigation purpose dam built across the river Chichilihole River near Rangasamudra Village is one of the most scenic spots in Coorg, but hardly a few people visit here, Beware do no get to waters where there are lots of Crocodiles here. Visiting hours 8.00 am to 5:00 pm and there no entry fees.
- Dubare Elephant Camp is one of the major Elephant Camp in Karnataka over the 150 other Camps, located on the banks of River Cauvery in Nanjarayapatna village Kodagu. The Camp Lures many travelers and Elephant Lovers and it is the one place where visitors can get a closer touch of the Giant mammal. Boats are available to reach this place, trained naturalists are available to explain the various aspects of Elephants, and interaction point, photoshoot point, Elephant bathing are other activities here. Most of the Elephants trained here are used for the “World famous Mysore Dasara Jambu Safari”, so camp will be closed for 3 months during Dasara. Visiting hours only between 9:00 am to 11:00 am and 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
- Check in to the hotel in Madikeri.
- By evening drive back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Coorg.
Day 03: Coorg top-sights and things to do.
After breakfast by 9:00 am drive to Coorg sightseeing:
- Omkareshwara temple was constructed by King Linga Rajendra II in the year 1800 CE and it displays a unique like a Dargah. The history of this temple is found on a Copper inscription which is fixed on the ance door. Visiting hours 5:00 am to 2:00 pm and 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Raja Gaddige aka Raja’s Tomb is a vast garden with Tombs of Linga Rajendra II, Biddanda Bopu and Biddanda Somaiah. Visiting hours at 10.00 am to 6:00 pm
- Madikeri Fort and a palace inside is situated in the middle of the Madikeri town, and it was first founded by Mudduraja in the year 1650 CE. Madikeri Fort was eventually rebuilt in granite by Tipu Sultan who named the site Jaffarabad in the year 1790 CE. Dodda Vira Rajendra took Control of the fort later in 18th Century CE. Linga Raja II in the year 1812-1814 CE renovated the Palace. Lord Ganesha Temple and a Museum which consists of weapons and dresses used by the King and some inscriptions can be seen here. Visiting hours 10:00 am to 5:30 pm.
- Raja’s Seat meaning seat of the King is a photogenic sunset viewpoint in Madikeri, it was once the platform from which the King of Kodagu used to enjoy glorious Sunset. The Spot got its name as it was the favorite recreational place for the Kings. Today it is a well-known tourist place with a beautiful garden, a panoramic view of Western ghats, and a Toy Train by name “Babasaheb Express” 1 km ride to view magnificent Madikeri town, and surrounding Mountain Ranges.
- Honnamma lake is the biggest lake in Coorg and named after Goddess Honnamma, located 6km from Somwarpet on the backdrop of a scenic hills knows as Gavi betta and Mori betta. Visiting hours from 9.00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Abbey Falls just 5 km from Madikeri town in the middle of a coffee estate, lies one of the most winsome waterfalls of Karnataka. The Madikeri stream, also called Muttaramutt, Falls 21.3 meters between huge boulders to the deep rocky valley to form this picturesque waterfall called Abbi Falls ( Abbi Means Waterfalls in Kodava Takk). The British it the Jessey Waterfall in memory of Jessey, the daughter of Madikeri’s first Chaplain. Big buses, Mini Buses can’t reach up to this falls, you will be required to walk around 1 km. Visiting hours from 10.00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Mandalpatti aka Mugilu Pete situated at an altitude of 4050 feet ASL is hilltop is part of Pushpagiri reserve forest and here 4X4 Jeep safari and trekking is quite popular. The 360-degree view of Western Ghats is the first and foremost thing-to-do in Kodagu/Coorg.
- Madikeri fort and Palace: Built-in the 17th century, the Madikeri Fort was restructured. Muddu Raja built the fort initially, the king also built a palace inside the fort aka Jaffarabad was built using European architecture. It portrays the rich cultural heritage of the Kodagu region. The old fort and the palace are now used as Govt offices. ( Entry is Free of cost)
- Sri Bhagandeshwara temple on the banks of three river confluence namely, Cauvery, Kannike, and Sujyothi are popular as Triveni Sangama. This Temple Complex houses Sri Bhagandeshwara, Sri Subramanya, Sri Mahavishnu, and Sri Ganapathi shrines believed to built by Cholas in the 11th Century CE in Kerala Temple architecture Style located at Bhagamandala Temple town.
- Talacauvery the river Kaveri originates from here, Sri Agastheeswarar temple, Sri Vishnu Temple and a very scenic place from here Brahmagiri peak can be reached by climbing 250 steps to get a panoramic view of western ghats since this place is on border of Karnataka and Kerala, nearby villages of Kerala also visible from this hilltop.
- Greater Talacauvery National park (entry restricted) is the reserve forest for Medical properties plants and trees.
- Tadiandamol: is the second highest peak in Karnataka and this peak is an active location for trekkers. Shoes are must and with a proper guide, this can be climbed. all trekking programs possible only for groups. also, the itinerary can be customized to visit Mallalli Falls, Pushpagiri Hill trekking, Barapole River rafting, Camping, Brahmagiri Hill trekking, Pushpagiri Wildlife Sanctuary, Nishani Motte trekking, Kumara Parvatha trekking, Nagarhole National Park, Iruppu Falls, and other places.
- Coorg is famous for coffee, spices, honey, and homemade wines some shopping in town.
Drive back to the hotel and overnight stay in Madikeri.
Day 04: Coorg to Wayanad via NH275 Virajpet, Kurchi, Kutta Road 132 km 5 hrs Journey.
After breakfast by 8:00 am drive to Wayanad ( Sulthan Bathery) on the way visiting sightseeing places:
- Irupu Falls Tumbling through the hills, the Lakshmana Tirtha river falls from 51.8 meters into the valley, flowing northwest from here to join another rivulet, the Rama tirtha it changes course northeast to join the Cauvery River in Mysore District. Blue Flutter is one of the most beautiful butterflies in India, Endemic to the Western Ghats, the Malabar Banded Peacock ( Papilio buddha), is common here. The Common Banded Peacock and the Paris Peacock are related species. These Brightly colored butterflies thrive in the undisturbed ambiance of this area. and the Iruppu Falls is actually located inside Brahmagiri Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Nagarhole National Park aka Rajiv Gandhi National Park is one of the most astonishing wildlife reserves at the backdrop of the Brahamagiri Mountain range which is filled with sandalwood, Teak, and other trees, it is also part of the Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve. Jungle jeep Safari to sight Tiger, Black Panther, and other wildlife is also possible. and then enter Wayanad.
- Tholpetty wildlife sanctuary safari is available here between morning 7:00 am -10:00 am and in the evening from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
- Kuruva Island is 950 acres protected River Delta with densely wooded uninhabited islands that lie on the banks of the tributaries of the Kabini River.
- Reach Sulthan Bathery and then Check in to the Hotel, Evening Visit to Jain temple, and free for Shopping.
Day 05: Wayanad Top sights and things to do.
Early morning by 6:00 am drive to Muthuga Wildlife Sanctuary and jeep safari and return back to the hotel for breakfast and then drive to Local sightseeing covering below places:
- Edakkal Caves – in these caves pictorial writings take you back to the Neolithic era back to 6,000 BC.
- Wayanad heritage museum at Ambalavayal.
- Phantom Rock overnight stays hotel/ resort at Wayanad.
- Banasura dam facilities of speed boating are available with a breathtaking backdrop of Banasura hill.
- Pookode Lake, an optional activity here is boating.
- Soochipara Waterfalls- a small trek required to get here.
- Overnight stay in Sulthan Bathery (Wayanad)
Day 06: Wayanad to Calicut via NH766, Kalpetta, Vythiri, Thamarassery, 85 km 2.30 hrs Journey:
After breakfast by 8:00 am, drive to Ooty on the way of visiting a few sightseeing places,
- Lakkidi View Point a high altitude viewpoint of Western ghats.
- Kappad aka Kappakadavu beach popular beach destination and also this is landing by Vasco da Gama in the year 1498 CE.
- Kozhikode Beach aka Calicut beach located on the western side of Kozhikode an urban Beach.
- Kadalundi Bird Sanctuary spreads over a cluster of islands where the Kadalundipuzha River flows into the Arabian Sea.
- Mananchira is a man-made freshwater inside the city limits.
- Pazhassiraja Archaeological Museum is popular for the rich collection of historical artifacts 200 CE.
- Art Gallery And Krishna Menon Museum rich collection of paintings of Raja Raja Varma, Raja Ravi Varma, and V.K. Krishna Menon.
- Sarovaram Bio Park only Bio park of Kerala.
- Regional Science Centre and Planetarium, Thali Maha Shiva Kshetram, Kirtads Museum, Indian Business Museum, IIM Kozhikode, Kalipoika, Vallikunnu Beach, and Kadalundi Kadavu Bridge can be visited if time permits.
- Return to the hotel for an overnight stay in Kozhikode.
Day 07: Calicut to Cherai beach via NH66, Triprayar, Kodungallur 156km 4 hrs Journey:
After breakfast by 8:00 am, check out from the hotel and then drive to Cherai beach and rest of the day at leisure and overnight stay in Cherai beach.
Day 08: Cherai beach to Munnar via NH85, Kalady, Perumbavoor, Adimali 130 km 4hrs Journey:
After breakfast by 8:00 am, check out from the hotel then drive to Munnar on the visiting top-sights of Munnar.
- Kalady, Sringeri Sharada Peetham, and Adi Shankaracharya Temple this is also the birthplace of Adi Guru Sri Shankaracharya.
- Cheeyappara Waterfalls also known as 7 step waterfalls,
- Valara Waterfalls an enchanting waterfall just a km away from Cheeyappara.
- Kallar Waterfalls another waterfall near Valara waterfalls.
- Karadippara viewpoint is one of the most beautiful scenics viewpoints of Munnar.
- Attukad Waterfalls breathtaking waterfall located near Pallivasal tea estates.
- The Blossom International Park scenic park on the backdrop of rivers and mountains.
- reach Munnar and check into the Hotel.
- Tata Tea Museum located in Nalluthanni Estate was established in the year 2005 CE is a must-visit place to know the process of Tea making.
- Evening free for Shopping and overnight stay in Munnar.
Day 09: Munnar top sights:
After breakfast by 8:00 am drive to Munnar sightseeing covering.
- Nayamakad Waterfall located inside Eravikulam National park is the most scenic fall in Munnar.
- Eravikulam National Park is a 97 square km national park and the first national park of Kerala, consists of high altitude grassland. Anamudi 2695 meters, the highest peak in South India is located in Eravikulam National park. this park also houses the endangered Nilgiri Tahr.
- Anamudi Viewpoint is the best place to view of Anamudi.
- The photo point is a scenic site on the roadside of the Tea estate, and it is popular for a photoshoot.
- Carmelagiri Elephant park a private park for Elephant riding.
- Mattupetty dam breathtaking views of the gravity dam constructed across mountains.
- Cowboy Park and High-tech Dairy Farm an indo-swiss dairy project.
- Echo Point natural phenomenon of Echo and boating facilities available here.
- Pullu medu Elephant Viewpoint is a spot where high chances of sighting wild elephants are possible
- Kundala Dam is Asia’s first Arch Dam and boating is possible here.
- Top Station panoramic view of Western Ghats and the valley of Theni can be enjoyed from here.
- Return back to Munnar and Evening free for Shopping and Overnight stay in Munnar.
Day 10: Munnar to Thekkady via NH85, Devikulam, Poopara, Vandenmedu 85km 3hrs journey:
After breakfast by 8:00 am drive to Thekkady sightseeing covering:
- Devikulam near to Sita Devi Lake known for its pristine waters.
- Kurusu Malai Lockhart and Lockhart Gap breathtaking view of western ghats.
- Vandanmedu nearby cardamom hills are the hub for cardamom processing.
- Anakkara a small town for a coffee break.
- Reach Kumily town and check into the hotel.
- Periyar National Park aka Periyar Tiger Reserve home to Tigers, Elephants, lion-tailed macaques, and other wild animals boating here in Periyar lake will be the ultimate choice to explore the jungle boat safari.
- Thekkady is popular for Ayurvedic massage and art performance like Kalaripayattu, Kathakali shows in the evening.
- Overnight stay in Thekkady.
Day 11: Thekkady to Alleppey via NH183, Vandiperiyar, Peermade, Changanassery 138 km 3.30 hrs:
After breakfast by 8:00 am drive to Alleppey,
Check in to the Houseboat, The crew Consisting of a Cook, Motor Man, and support team will welcome with a welcome drink, a brief introduction, and the cruise beings.
- Lunch- between 12.30 to 2.00 pm, cruise through the Vembanad lake the largest freshwater body in India.
- Evening Snacks with Tea/Coffee/Milk will be served.
- by 5.30 pm boat will be anchored nearby some resort.
- Night Dinner between 8.00 -9.00 pm
- overnight stay in Houseboat.
Day 12: Alleppey to Kovalam beach via NH 66, Haripad, Kollam, Varkala, 160km 4 hrs journey:
By 6.00 am again Cruise begins
- After breakfast by 8.00 am check out from the Houseboat and then drive to Kovalam beach on the way sightseeing:
- Ambalapuzha Sree Krishna Swamy Temple built in the 17th Century CE by Chembakasserry Pooradam Thirunal-Devanarayanan Thampuran.
- Kollam Ashtamudi lake aka Ashtamudi Kayal second largest freshwater body in Kerala. Jatayu Earth’s Center aka Jatayu Nature Park or Jatayu Rock is a tourism center in Kollam worth visiting.
- Varkala beach aka Papanasham Beach, a cliff’s beach its a belief that bathing here washes away one’s sins.
- Reach Trivandrum and visit Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple built in an intricate fusion of the Chera style and the Dravidian style of architecture, featuring high walls, and a 16th-century gopura. While the Ananthapura temple in Kumble ( Near Kasargod) is considered the original seat of the deity (“Moolasthanam”), architecturally to some extent, the temple is a replica of the Adikesava Perumal temple in Thiruvattar. Please note before visiting this temple, In line with the Temple Entry Proclamation, only those who profess the Hindu faith are permitted entry to the temple and devotees have to strictly follow the dress code.
- Check into the hotel in Kovalam beach and the rest of the day at leisure and overnight stay in Kovalam beach.
Day 13: Kovalam beach to Poovar island and back to Kovalam beach:
After breakfast by 8.00 am and enjoy the surrounding beaches like Samudra beach and Lighthouseboat.
- Later in the afternoon visit to Poovar island boat ride and back to Kovalam beach and overnight stay.
Day 14: Kovalam beach to Trivandrum for the onward journey:
After Breakfast check out from the hotel and then drive to Trivandrum International Airport (TRV) or Trivandrum CNTL (TVC) Railway Station or Kochuveli railway station (KCVL) and the tour concludes with happy memories.
If time permits other sightseeing places like Napier Museum, Shangumugham Beach, Kuthiramalika, Thiruvananthapuram Zoo, Sree Chitra Art Gallery, Vellayani Lake, Samudra Beach park, Kanakakunnu Palace, Peppara Wildlife Sanctuary, Veli Tourist Village, Kowdiar palace, Koyikkal Palace, Sagarika Marine Research Aquarium, Magic Planet Theme Park, Vizhinjam Lighthouse, Vizhinjam Cave Temple, Pazhavangadi Ganapathy Temple, Priyadarshini Planetarium, Madavoorpara Ancient Rock Cut Shiva Temple, Natural History Museum, Gandhi Park, Maharaja Swathi Thirunal palace, Vizhinjam Beach, Snake Park, Samudra Beach can be covered.
Pricing of Mysore Coorg Wayanad Calicut Cherai Beach Munnar Thekkady Alleppey houseboat Kovalam beach tour package:
|Total Cost||Cab Type||Budget hotels||2-Star hotels||3-Star hotels||4-Star hotels||5-Star hotels||Resort|
|2 person||Etios / Swift||56000||66000||80500||96000||125000||80500|
Pricing of Mysore Coorg Wayanad Calicut Cherai Beach Munnar Thekkady Alleppey houseboat Kovalam beach tour package additional information:
- Above mentioned prices are for 2 people sharing 1 room
- The cost will slightly vary during the following periods:
- February 21 to 23, on the occasion of Maha Shivaratri and long weekends.
- April 10 to 15, on the occasion of Good Friday, Holi Saturday, and Dr. Ambedkar Baba Jayanthi.
- May 22 to 23, on the occasion of Qutub-E- Ramzan.
- August 14 to 17, on the occasion of Independence day.
- August 21 to 24, on the occasion of Ganesha Chaturthi.
- October 23 to November 2nd, on the occasion of Dussehra 2020.
- November 11 to 24, on the occasion of Diwali 2020.
- December 24 to January 5th, on the occasion of Christmas 2020 and New year 2021.
20 Inclusions in Mysore Coorg Wayanad Calicut Cherai Beach Munnar Thekkady Alleppey houseboat Kovalam beach tour package:
- Private dedicated car from start to finish.
- Well-appointed room accommodation for 1-night in Mysore.
- Well-appointed room accommodation for 2-nights in Coorg.
- Well-appointed room accommodation for 2-nights in Wayanad.
- Well-appointed room accommodation for 1-night in Calicut.
- Well-appointed room accommodation for 1-night in Cherai Beach.
- Well-appointed room accommodation for 2-nights in Munnar.
- Well-appointed room accommodation for 1-night in Thekkady.
- Well-appointed room accommodation for 1-night in Alleppey Houseboat.
- Well-appointed room accommodation for 2-nights in Kovalam beach.
- All Ground transfers pick up and drop in the same car.
- Parking fees, Toll, and Fuel charges for the Car.
- Interstate permit for the Car which is applicable for Kerala and Tamilnadu.
- Service of a Driver who can Speak Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Hindi, and English, and his allowance.
- Every day Sightseeing as per the above-mentioned tour itinerary.
- Complimentary Breakfast between 7:30 am to 9:30 am in the Hotels.
- Dedicated tour manager services 24/7, one point contact.
- Boating at Poovar Island.
- Safari Tickets at Tholpetty Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Guide Charges at Edakkal Caves Wayanad.
Exclusion of Mysore Coorg Wayanad Calicut Cherai Beach Munnar Thekkady Alleppey houseboat Kovalam beach tour package:
- All types of Entrance Fees to visit like, monuments, Gardens, and Palaces.
- Mineral water bottle during the tour.
- Domestic travel insurance.
- Personal Expenses like Tips, Shopping, Camera & Videography Charges, Medical insurance.
- Refunds for Skipped breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Deviation from the original accepted plan.
- Early arrival and late Checkout, unless subject to availability at Hotels/Resorts.
- Fares of Flights, Trains, and Bus from and to your place.
Taxi cabs, Coaches, Buses, Tempo Traveler options available for Mysore Coorg Wayanad Calicut Cherai Beach Munnar Thekkady Alleppey houseboat Kovalam beach tour package:
- Etios are suitable for 4 people.
- Innova is suitable for six people.
- Tempo traveler is suitable for 12 people.
- Mini Buses are suitable for 21 people.
- Semi- deluxe buses are suitable for 35 people.
- 50 seater bus is ideal for 50 people.
The booking procedure for this tour package:
- Call us on Mobile no 8431671363 – Tour manager 24/7.
- Use Whatsapp on the right-hand side bottom of this screen we will respond instantly.
- You can write your requirements to email@example.com
- Use the contact form located on the Contact form here.
- Booking is a very simple process with us.
Follow us on our Youtube Channel.